- 2 Post By Head Chef
We have to right to change or amend these rules at anytime.
1. Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site.
2. Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.
3. All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
4. No "Flaming". Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
5. No "Trolling". Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
6. No "Spamming". Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site with the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count or "install" count.
7. No "Bumping" (Your threads/posts): Please do not repeatedly bump your threads to try and get attention. Most members of the site are not online 24 hours a day and so will not see your post the instant it is made. Do not bump a thread within 24 hours, and not more than twice a week.
8. No "Bumping" (Other’s threads/posts): Before replying to a thread, take notice of the last post date. Try and avoid replying to posts more than 6 months old. If you have a similar question and cannot find the answer, create your own thread.
9. No Offensive Material Please do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
Please note that this is a PG-13 rated site and therefore is meant to suitable for all ages, including under 13s with parental guidance/permission.
10. No spreading of any copyrighted material is to take place on this site without the expressed permission of the copyright holder, which must be attached to the material.
11. No Trading: This site is not a market place.
12. No posting messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, MLM, activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion).
13. We reserve the right to use any all recipes posted on this site for our site cookbook. These cookbooks will be used to pay for the day to day works of this site. If you do not agree to having your recipe published, then please do not post any. Thank You!!!
If you would like for us to advertise your site and or business please contact one of the staff members about becoming a sponsor.
Thank You for reading the rules. If everyone complies we will have an enjoyable and wonderful time here at Cooking Junkies.