Microbiology - Abstract submission (Madrid-Spain, October 2013)
You are cordially invited to participate and submit abstracts to the V International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Applied Microbiology - BioMicroWorld2013, which will be held in the Faculty of Medicine - Complutense University (Madrid, Spain) from 2 to 4 October 2013.
This conference will bring together researchers, engineers and scientists in the fields of industrial microbiology, biotechnology, environmental sciences, agricultural, food and medical microbiology, and other related fields,to communicate current research priorities and progress in those fields, and to
identify new research approaches. Have a look at the full list of topics:
BioMicroWorld2013 consolidates a series of conferences, whose last edition,held in Torremolinos-Malaga (Spain) in 2011, received nearly 1000 abstracts to be considered for presentation and attracted more than 500 researchersfrom nearly 60 countries.
- Early registration: 4 June 2013
- Abstract submission: 2 July 2013 for oral presentations
- Abstract submission: 30 July 2013 for poster/virtual presentations
- Late registration: 3 September 2013
- Full paper submission: 23 October 2013
Publications-Dissemination of presented works:
- Abstract Book: A Book of Abstracts will be produced including all the proposals presented at the conference. Each registered participant will receive a paperback copy at the beginning of the conference. The Book of Abstracts of the previous edition can be downloaded from here:
- Proceedings: The proceedings of the meeting will be formally released as a
book that will be published by an international publishing house, which will ensure an adequate international distribution and availability of the book.
Only one full paper can be submitted, although two works can be presented at the conference. Deadline for full paper submission: 23 October 2013.
The proceedings of the previous edition, titled "Microbes in Applied Research.
Current Advances and Challenges - http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/8462#t=aboutBook" were published by World Scientific in 2012.
To keep you informed about all conference details, please fill the pre-registration form at http://www.biomicroworld2013.org/preregistration.php
We look forward to receiving your proposals for work presentation relatedto your most relevant recent research results.
e-mail: [email protected]