Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

  1. #1
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    Enjoying a nice strong hot cup of Sumatran!

    Particularly enjoying it because it's so rich and smooth! Mmmmmmm!
    Grinding DOES make the difference!!

    John Kuthe...

  2. #2
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 3:05*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Enjoying a nice strong hot cup of Sumatran!
    >
    > Particularly enjoying it because it's so rich and smooth! Mmmmmmm!
    > Grinding DOES make the difference!!
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    Too bad you can't do as well with your newsgroup access.

  3. #3
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 6:22*pm, Chemo the Clown <bhansen1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    ....
    >
    > Too bad you can't do as well with your newsgroup access.


    I have GREAT news group access! Some here say too much!! ;-)

    John Kuthe...

  4. #4
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:22:12 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    ....
    >
    >Too bad you can't do as well with your newsgroup access.


    I have great news group access!!!

    Some say, too much!! ;-)

    (Wait for it!)

    John Kuthe...

  5. #5
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 4:32*pm, John Kuthe <JohnKu...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:22:12 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
    >
    > <bhansen1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    > ...
    >
    >
    >
    > >Too bad you can't do as well with your newsgroup access.

    >
    > I have great news group access!!!
    >
    > Some say, too much!! ;-)
    >
    > (Wait for it!)
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    Double posts? I guess you are having way to much fun! :-)

  6. #6
    sf Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:35:38 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Nov 22, 4:32*pm, John Kuthe <JohnKu...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > > On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:22:12 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
    > >
    > > <bhansen1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > ...
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > >Too bad you can't do as well with your newsgroup access.

    > >
    > > I have great news group access!!!
    > >
    > > Some say, too much!! ;-)
    > >
    > > (Wait for it!)
    > >
    > > John Kuthe...

    >
    > Double posts? I guess you are having way to much fun! :-)


    He posted one from each. Why? Only he knows.

    --
    Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

  7. #7
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 7:12*pm, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:
    ....
    >
    > He posted one from each. *Why? *Only he knows.

    ....

    I'll tell you exactly why. I access RFC from GoogleGroups most times
    (like right now.) And if I reply or originate a post from GoogleGroups
    and post, I expect to see my post right away. Sometimes I do. But if I
    don't, then I open Free Agent as check out RFC from that perspective,
    and most times will duplicate my post from Free Agent! And I ALWAYS
    see my post from Free Agent! And usually my GoogleGrouns post crawls
    in sometimes sooner, sometimes later.

    That's why you see double posts from me,.Sometimes identical,usually
    slightly different.

    Let's see how this flies! From GoogleGroups!

    John Kuthe...

  8. #8
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 7:33*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Nov 22, 7:12*pm, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:
    > ...
    >
    > > He posted one from each. *Why? *Only he knows.

    >
    > ...
    >
    > I'll tell you exactly why. I access RFC from GoogleGroups most times
    > (like right now.) And if I reply or originate a post from GoogleGroups
    > and post, I expect to see my post right away. Sometimes I do. But if I
    > don't, then I open Free Agent as check out RFC from that perspective,
    > and most times will duplicate my post from Free Agent! And I ALWAYS
    > see my post from Free Agent! And usually my GoogleGrouns post crawls
    > in sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
    >
    > That's why you see double posts from me,.Sometimes identical,usually
    > slightly different.
    >
    > Let's see how this flies! From GoogleGroups!
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    YUP! It's all good! So, only one post!

    John Kuthe...

  9. #9
    BillyZoom Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 8:33*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Nov 22, 7:12*pm, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:
    > ...
    >
    > > He posted one from each. *Why? *Only he knows.

    >
    > ...
    >
    > I'll tell you exactly why. I access RFC from GoogleGroups most times
    > (like right now.) And if I reply or originate a post from GoogleGroups
    > and post, I expect to see my post right away. Sometimes I do. But if I
    > don't, then I open Free Agent as check out RFC from that perspective,
    > and most times will duplicate my post from Free Agent! And I ALWAYS
    > see my post from Free Agent! And usually my GoogleGrouns post crawls
    > in sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
    >
    > That's why you see double posts from me,.Sometimes identical,usually
    > slightly different.
    >
    > Let's see how this flies! From GoogleGroups!
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    So how's that "career" goin for you?

  10. #10
    sf Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:33:09 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I'll tell you exactly why. I access RFC from GoogleGroups most times
    > (like right now.) And if I reply or originate a post from GoogleGroups
    > and post, I expect to see my post right away. Sometimes I do. But if I
    > don't, then I open Free Agent as check out RFC from that perspective,
    > and most times will duplicate my post from Free Agent! And I ALWAYS
    > see my post from Free Agent! And usually my GoogleGrouns post crawls
    > in sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
    >
    > That's why you see double posts from me,.Sometimes identical,usually
    > slightly different.
    >
    > Let's see how this flies! From GoogleGroups!


    Why don't you stop posting from Google until E-S crashes and burns?

    --
    Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

  11. #11
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 11:14*pm, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:
    ....
    > Why don't you stop posting from Google until E-S crashes and burns?

    ....

    What is "E-S"? I've seen you post that several times now.

    John Kuthe...

  12. #12
    Serene Vannoy Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On 11/22/2011 09:19 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
    > On Nov 22, 11:14 pm, sf<s...@geemail.com> wrote:
    > ...
    >> Why don't you stop posting from Google until E-S crashes and burns?

    > ...
    >
    > What is "E-S"? I've seen you post that several times now.


    Eternal September.

    Serene

    --
    http://www.momfoodproject.com

  13. #13
    Mark Thorson Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    John Kuthe wrote:
    >
    > On Nov 22, 11:14 pm, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:
    > ...
    > > Why don't you stop posting from Google until E-S crashes and burns?

    > ...
    >
    > What is "E-S"? I've seen you post that several times now.


    Eat ****.

  14. #14
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 22, 11:23*pm, Serene Vannoy <ser...@serenepages.org> wrote:
    > On 11/22/2011 09:19 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
    >
    > > On Nov 22, 11:14 pm, sf<s...@geemail.com> *wrote:
    > > ...
    > >> Why don't you stop posting from Google until E-S crashes and burns?

    > > ...

    >
    > > What is "E-S"? I've seen you post that several times now.

    >
    > Eternal September.
    >
    > Serene
    >
    > --http://www.momfoodproject.com


    I love how people invent abbreviations and acronyms and just expect
    everyone to know WTF they are talking about.

    Talk about egocentricity!

    John Kuthe...

  15. #15
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:05:48 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Enjoying a nice strong hot cup of Sumatran!


    Mandheling? Lintong? Generic?

    -- Larry

  16. #16
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 23, 12:31*am, pltrg...@xhost.org wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:05:48 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Enjoying a nice strong hot cup of Sumatran!

    >
    > Mandheling? Lintong? Generic?
    >
    > -- Larry


    Dunno, but it's good!

    John Kuthe...

  17. #17
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    John Kuthe wrote:

    >> Too bad you can't do as well with your newsgroup access.


    > I have great news group access!!!
    >
    > Some say, too much!! ;-)


    LOL




  18. #18
    Arthur Shapiro Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    In article <[email protected]>, John Kuthe <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Particularly enjoying it because it's so rich and smooth! Mmmmmmm!
    >Grinding DOES make the difference!!


    So which grinder did you purchase?

    Art (who alternates between a Spong and a Salter)

  19. #19
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 23, 10:49*am, art.shap...@unisys.com (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:
    ....
    >
    > So which grinder did you purchase?

    ....

    A real cheapie. Black and Decker:

    http://www.blackanddeckerappliances....e-grinder.aspx

    It does not have gears though. The flat burrs grind at high speed. I
    can tell as when the beans are almost all ground, the electric motor
    winds up to very high RPMs. But it really grinds the beans, not like
    as I call them "coffee slicers" or spice mills with blades.

    John Kuthe...

  20. #20
    Jerry Avins Guest

    Default Re: WOW do I have this new coffee grinder dialed in!!!

    On Nov 23, 12:59*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Nov 23, 10:49*am, art.shap...@unisys.com (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:
    > ...
    >
    > > So which grinder did you purchase?

    >
    > ...
    >
    > A real cheapie. Black and Decker:
    >
    > http://www.blackanddeckerappliances....coffee-grinder...
    >
    > It does not have gears though. The flat burrs grind at high speed. I
    > can tell as when the beans are almost all ground, the electric motor
    > winds up to very high RPMs. But it really grinds the beans, not like
    > as I call them "coffee slicers" or spice mills with blades.


    I've heard it said that high-speed burrs degrade the flavor by heating
    the beans. I have three reasons for disbelieving that.
    1. The beans are heated a lot less and more briefly than roasting
    does.
    2. When my power failed because of a storm, I used an old hand-
    cranked mill. The beans weren't heated, and the coffee tasted just the
    same.
    3. The people who bitched about an electric mill usually find a
    reason to disparage anything "modren".

    Jerry
    --
    Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can
    get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32