Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

  1. #1
    spamtrap1888 Guest

    Default Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

    Her career spanned both the silent and talking movie era, including
    roles in David Copperfield, Drums Along the Mohawk, Pride and
    Prejudice, and Little Women. Here she is as the mean landlady in
    Shirley Temple's Little Miss Broadway:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030371/

  2. #2
    Catfood Chef Guest

    Default Re: Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

    On Mar 1, 12:07*pm, spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Her career spanned both the silent and talking movie era, including
    > roles in David Copperfield, Drums Along the Mohawk, Pride and
    > Prejudice, and Little Women. Here she is as the mean landlady in
    > Shirley Temple's Little Miss Broadway:
    >
    > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030371/


    I liked Shirley Temple in the Posienden Adventure. Edam cheese is
    better than Gooduh

  3. #3
    Boron Elgar Guest

    Default Re: Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

    On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:07:45 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Her career spanned both the silent and talking movie era, including
    >roles in David Copperfield, Drums Along the Mohawk, Pride and
    >Prejudice, and Little Women. Here she is as the mean landlady in
    >Shirley Temple's Little Miss Broadway:
    >
    >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030371/


    Her being a character actor and having died 70 years ago may
    contribute to it a bit, don't you think?

    Boron

  4. #4
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

    spamtrap1888 <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Her career spanned both the silent and talking movie era, including
    > roles in David Copperfield, Drums Along the Mohawk, Pride and
    > Prejudice, and Little Women. Here she is as the mean landlady in
    > Shirley Temple's Little Miss Broadway:
    >
    > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030371/


    But if she didn't play the lead role in Mame, then you're off topic.



  5. #5
    spamtrap1888 Guest

    Default Re: Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

    On Mar 1, 9:47*am, Boron Elgar <boron_el...@hootmail.com> wrote:
    > On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:07:45 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
    >
    > <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > >Her career spanned both the silent and talking movie era, including
    > >roles in David Copperfield, Drums Along the Mohawk, Pride and
    > >Prejudice, and Little Women. Here she is as the mean landlady in
    > >Shirley Temple's Little Miss Broadway:

    >
    > >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030371/

    >
    > Her being a character actor and having died 70 years ago may
    > contribute to it a bit, don't you think?


    But at least she's not grey-green and fuzzy, like her cooked soybean
    namesake.

  6. #6
    Boron Elgar Guest

    Default Re: Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

    On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:07:53 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Mar 1, 9:47*am, Boron Elgar <boron_el...@hootmail.com> wrote:
    >> On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:07:45 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
    >>
    >> <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> >Her career spanned both the silent and talking movie era, including
    >> >roles in David Copperfield, Drums Along the Mohawk, Pride and
    >> >Prejudice, and Little Women. Here she is as the mean landlady in
    >> >Shirley Temple's Little Miss Broadway:

    >>
    >> >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030371/

    >>
    >> Her being a character actor and having died 70 years ago may
    >> contribute to it a bit, don't you think?

    >
    >But at least she's not grey-green and fuzzy, like her cooked soybean
    >namesake.


    Or like Kermit?

    Boron


  7. #7
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: Why isn't Edna Mae more popular?

    Boron Elgar <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:07:53 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Mar 1, 9:47 am, Boron Elgar <boron_el...@hootmail.com> wrote:
    >>> On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:07:45 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
    >>>
    >>> <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>>> Her career spanned both the silent and talking movie era, including
    >>>> roles in David Copperfield, Drums Along the Mohawk, Pride and
    >>>> Prejudice, and Little Women. Here she is as the mean landlady in
    >>>> Shirley Temple's Little Miss Broadway:
    >>>
    >>>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030371/
    >>>
    >>> Her being a character actor and having died 70 years ago may
    >>> contribute to it a bit, don't you think?

    >>
    >> But at least she's not grey-green and fuzzy, like her cooked soybean
    >> namesake.

    >
    > Or like Kermit?
    >
    > Boron


    He was a nice fluffy forest green until he fell victim to the crack pipe.

    It's not easy being a celebrity.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32