Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sunday Brunch

  1. #1
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Sunday Brunch

    Biscuits topped with sausage gravy. Accompanied by a glass of non-fat milk.

    I'm watching a male downy woodpecker pecking on the suet cake on the back
    patio. Ohh, and there's a blue bird sitting on top of the shepherd's hook.
    How sweet! They're so brilliant blue! With lovely read breasts.

    Jill


  2. #2
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: Sunday Brunch


    "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > Biscuits topped with sausage gravy. Accompanied by a glass of non-fat
    > milk.
    >
    > I'm watching a male downy woodpecker pecking on the suet cake on the back
    > patio. Ohh, and there's a blue bird sitting on top of the shepherd's
    > hook. How sweet! They're so brilliant blue! With lovely read breasts.
    >
    > Jill

    Correction: red not read



  3. #3
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Sunday Brunch

    "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    >> Biscuits topped with sausage gravy. Accompanied by a glass of
    >> non-fat milk.
    >>
    >> I'm watching a male downy woodpecker pecking on the suet cake on the
    >> back patio. Ohh, and there's a blue bird sitting on top of the
    >> shepherd's hook. How sweet! They're so brilliant blue! With lovely
    >> read breasts.
    >>
    >> Jill

    > Correction: red not read



    Jill,

    Lucky! My feeder attracts crows! I think they materialize out of thin
    air.

    Best,

    Andy

  4. #4
    ImStillMags Guest

    Default Re: Sunday Brunch

    On Jul 10, 9:12*am, "jmcquown" <j_mcqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
    > Biscuits topped with sausage gravy. *Accompanied by a glass of non-fat milk.
    >
    > I'm watching a male downy woodpecker pecking on the suet cake on the back
    > patio. *Ohh, and there's a blue bird sitting on top of the shepherd's hook.
    > How sweet! *They're so brilliant blue! *With lovely read breasts.
    >
    > Jill


    My Sunday "brunch" today....actually a really late breakfast .... was
    yummy. I did a 2 egg scramble with onion, green onion, mushrooms,
    red pepper, spinach, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes and andouille
    sausage. It was heavenly, filling and totally healthy !

  5. #5
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Sunday Brunch

    ImStillMags <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Jul 10, 9:12*am, "jmcquown" <j_mcqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
    >> Biscuits topped with sausage gravy. *Accompanied by a glass of
    >> non-fat

    > milk.
    >>
    >> I'm watching a male downy woodpecker pecking on the suet cake on the
    >> back patio. *Ohh, and there's a blue bird sitting on top of the
    >> shepherd's h

    > ook.
    >> How sweet! *They're so brilliant blue! *With lovely read breasts.
    >>
    >> Jill

    >
    > My Sunday "brunch" today....actually a really late breakfast .... was
    > yummy. I did a 2 egg scramble with onion, green onion, mushrooms,
    > red pepper, spinach, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes and andouille
    > sausage. It was heavenly, filling and totally healthy !



    For Heaven sakes. Where are my manners?

    I had two slices of super thick cut bacon on a toasted English muffin
    with unsalted butter and a tall glass of ice-cold fat-free milk!!!

    HELLO???

    Knock, knock!??



    <G>

    Andy

  6. #6
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Sunday Brunch

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:06:28 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > ImStillMags <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jul 10, 9:12*am, "jmcquown" <j_mcqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
    > >> Biscuits topped with sausage gravy. *Accompanied by a glass of
    > >> non-fat

    > > milk.
    > >>
    > >> I'm watching a male downy woodpecker pecking on the suet cake on the
    > >> back patio. *Ohh, and there's a blue bird sitting on top of the
    > >> shepherd's h

    > > ook.
    > >> How sweet! *They're so brilliant blue! *With lovely read breasts.
    > >>
    > >> Jill

    > >
    > > My Sunday "brunch" today....actually a really late breakfast .... was
    > > yummy. I did a 2 egg scramble with onion, green onion, mushrooms,
    > > red pepper, spinach, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes and andouille
    > > sausage. It was heavenly, filling and totally healthy !

    >
    >
    > For Heaven sakes. Where are my manners?
    >
    > I had two slices of super thick cut bacon on a toasted English muffin
    > with unsalted butter and a tall glass of ice-cold fat-free milk!!!
    >

    Leftovers for me. Leftover mushroom ravioli in a chunky tomato sauce,
    part of a leftover pork chop and some cottage cheese. Water to drink.
    Didn't feel like making coffee, we ran out of OJ yesterday and haven't
    been to the store to stock up yet.

    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

  7. #7
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Sunday Brunch

    B'fast here, not brunch.

    Roasted poblano, stuffed with (Mexican) chorizo and EggBeaters; topped with
    a shredded cheese blend, salsa and a Daisy dollop.

    --
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug
    dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' "

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  8. #8
    L G Guest

    Default Re: Sunday Brunch

    jmcquown wrote:
    > Biscuits topped with sausage gravy. Accompanied by a glass of non-fat
    > milk.
    >
    > I'm watching a male downy woodpecker pecking on the suet cake on the
    > back patio. Ohh, and there's a blue bird sitting on top of the
    > shepherd's hook. How sweet! They're so brilliant blue! With lovely
    > read breasts.
    >
    > Jill

    Here's one for you...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32