Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Still chatting

  1. #1
    Christine Dabney Guest

    Default Still chatting

    Heya..

    We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    for some...

    It's been a long lazy day.....

    Christine

  2. #2
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Christine Dabney wrote:

    > Heya..
    >
    > We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    > for some...


    It's always after 5PM somewhere.


    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project --> http://improve-usenet.org
    Found: a free GG-blocking news *feed* --> http://usenet4all.se


  3. #3
    Lou Decruss Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Heya..
    >
    >We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >for some...


    Well you never said you can drink there!

    Lou

  4. #4
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Lou Decruss wrote:

    > On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Heya..
    >>
    >>We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >>for some...

    >
    > Well you never said you can drink there!


    Full Disclosure: It's BYO.


    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project --> http://improve-usenet.org
    Found: a free GG-blocking news *feed* --> http://usenet4all.se


  5. #5
    Sky Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Lou Decruss wrote:
    >
    > On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Heya..
    > >
    > >We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    > >for some...

    >
    > Well you never said you can drink there!
    >
    > Lou


    There's always that old addage (sp?)!!! One doesn't know what they're
    missing until they've been there <G> -- or something like that

    Sky

    --
    Ultra Ultimate Kitchen Rule - Use the Timer!
    Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice

  6. #6
    Lou Decruss Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:38 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Lou Decruss wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Heya..
    >>>
    >>>We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >>>for some...

    >>
    >> Well you never said you can drink there!

    >
    >Full Disclosure: It's BYO.


    I always bring plenty.

    <Burp>

    Lou

  7. #7
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Lou Decruss wrote:

    > On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:38 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Lou Decruss wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Heya..
    >>>>
    >>>>We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >>>>for some...
    >>>
    >>> Well you never said you can drink there!

    >>
    >>Full Disclosure: It's BYO.

    >
    > I always bring plenty.


    [the dog ate my segue]

    Man, did I ever bring home some good sushi, tonight after work. I don't
    know what the sauce is, but it's wonderful. Six for seven bucks, too, and
    they're not dainty at 3" long. Delicious.

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/spicy_shrimp_inari.jpg


    --
    Blinky
    Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
    Need a new feed?
    http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html


  8. #8
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:15:36 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Lou Decruss wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:38 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Lou Decruss wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>Heya..
    >>>>>
    >>>>>We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >>>>>for some...
    >>>>
    >>>> Well you never said you can drink there!
    >>>
    >>>Full Disclosure: It's BYO.

    >>
    >> I always bring plenty.

    >
    >[the dog ate my segue]
    >
    >Man, did I ever bring home some good sushi, tonight after work. I don't
    >know what the sauce is, but it's wonderful. Six for seven bucks, too, and
    >they're not dainty at 3" long. Delicious.
    >
    >http://blinkynet.net/stuff/spicy_shrimp_inari.jpg


    Ok you don't know what the sauce is called, but what are we looking
    at?


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  9. #9
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    wrote:

    > On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:15:36 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Lou Decruss wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:38 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Lou Decruss wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    >>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Heya..
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >>>>>>for some...
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Well you never said you can drink there!
    >>>>
    >>>>Full Disclosure: It's BYO.
    >>>
    >>> I always bring plenty.

    >>
    >>[the dog ate my segue]
    >>
    >>Man, did I ever bring home some good sushi, tonight after work. I don't
    >>know what the sauce is, but it's wonderful. Six for seven bucks, too, and
    >>they're not dainty at 3" long. Delicious.
    >>
    >>http://blinkynet.net/stuff/spicy_shrimp_inari.jpg

    >
    > Ok you don't know what the sauce is called, but what are we looking
    > at?


    Look at the file name .


    --
    Blinky
    Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
    Need a new feed?
    http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html


  10. #10
    Joseph Littleshoes Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>>>>>>Heya..
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >>>>>>>for some...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Well you never said you can drink there!
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Full Disclosure: It's BYO.
    >>>>
    >>>>I always bring plenty.
    >>>
    >>>[the dog ate my segue]
    >>>
    >>>Man, did I ever bring home some good sushi, tonight after work. I don't
    >>>know what the sauce is, but it's wonderful. Six for seven bucks, too, and
    >>>they're not dainty at 3" long. Delicious.
    >>>
    >>>http://blinkynet.net/stuff/spicy_shrimp_inari.jpg

    >>
    >>Ok you don't know what the sauce is called, but what are we looking
    >>at?

    >
    >
    > Look at the file name .
    >
    >


    What's the name of the classic Japanese equal parts sesame oil, sake and
    soy sauce? Unami? Onami? Unagi? it can be and often is spiced up with
    various other flavors, garlic, onion, ginger etc. and can be used as a
    hot sauce with food, a dipping sauce, marinade, flavoring ingredient.
    --
    Joseph Littleshoes

    "The two main political parties ruled alternately as if by tacit
    agreement. Politically they were practically indistinguishable (one
    perhaps a shade more liberal) but in both camps supporters were more
    swayed by personalities than by issues. Both parties were heavily
    dependent on the large industrial conglomerates. Corruption was
    widespread, the conglomerates dictated economic policy, and with few
    outstanding exceptions, politicians' reputations were low."

  11. #11
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:05:21 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:15:36 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Lou Decruss wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:38 -0700, Blinky the Shark
    >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>Lou Decruss wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500, Christine Dabney
    >>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Heya..
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>We are still in here chatting today. The cocktail hour has started
    >>>>>>>for some...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Well you never said you can drink there!
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Full Disclosure: It's BYO.
    >>>>
    >>>> I always bring plenty.
    >>>
    >>>[the dog ate my segue]
    >>>
    >>>Man, did I ever bring home some good sushi, tonight after work. I don't
    >>>know what the sauce is, but it's wonderful. Six for seven bucks, too, and
    >>>they're not dainty at 3" long. Delicious.
    >>>
    >>>http://blinkynet.net/stuff/spicy_shrimp_inari.jpg

    >>
    >> Ok you don't know what the sauce is called, but what are we looking
    >> at?

    >
    >Look at the file name .


    It told me shrimp. I have no idea what inari is.... it looks like
    barf with blood on it.



    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  12. #12
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

    > What's the name of the classic Japanese equal parts sesame oil, sake and
    > soy sauce? Unami? Onami? Unagi?


    Umgawa!


    --
    Blinky
    Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
    Need a new feed?
    http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html


  13. #13
    ChattyCathy Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Oh, really? Then how come I'm all there by my lonesome? (the nagger doesn't
    count) Sniff.

    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy

    Egg tastes better when it's not on your face...

  14. #14
    Christine Dabney Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:08:56 +0200, ChattyCathy
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Oh, really? Then how come I'm all there by my lonesome? (the nagger doesn't
    >count) Sniff.


    Cause you didn't tell us you wanted company?

    Christine

  15. #15
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    ChattyCathy wrote:

    > Oh, really? Then how come I'm all there by my lonesome? (the nagger doesn't
    > count) Sniff.


    Shut up, Nagger!


    --
    Blinky
    Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
    Need a new feed?
    http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html


  16. #16
    ChattyCathy Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > ChattyCathy wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, really? Then how come I'm all there by my lonesome? (the nagger
    >> doesn't count) Sniff.

    >
    > Shut up, Nagger!


    In your dreams. <see nick>
    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy

    Egg tastes better when it's not on your face...

  17. #17
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Still chatting

    ChattyCathy wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> ChattyCathy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh, really? Then how come I'm all there by my lonesome? (the nagger
    >>> doesn't count) Sniff.

    >>
    >> Shut up, Nagger!

    >
    > In your dreams. <see nick>


    Sharks need dreams, too.


    --
    Blinky
    Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
    Need a new feed?
    http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32