Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Starr's Sumatran went up! $9.xx/lb now, up from $7.49/lb!!

  1. #1
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Starr's Sumatran went up! $9.xx/lb now, up from $7.49/lb!!

    BUMMER! I bought Peruvian for $7.49.lb on sale.

    John Kuthe...

  2. #2
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: Starr's Sumatran went up! $9.xx/lb now, up from $7.49/lb!!

    On Jan 31, 3:13*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > BUMMER! I bought Peruvian for $7.49.lb on sale.


    Wine tasting at Starr's this Friday eve. $10.
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    --Bryan

  3. #3
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Starr's Sumatran went up! $9.xx/lb now, up from $7.49/lb!!

    On Jan 31, 3:25*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 3:13*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > BUMMER! I bought Peruvian for $7.49.lb on sale.

    >
    > Wine tasting at Starr's this Friday eve. *$10.
    >
    >
    >
    > > John Kuthe...

    >
    > --Bryan


    You gonna go? I'd be up for it!

    John Kuthe...

  4. #4
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: Starr's Sumatran went up! $9.xx/lb now, up from $7.49/lb!!

    On Jan 31, 6:46*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 3:25*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jan 31, 3:13*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >
    > > > BUMMER! I bought Peruvian for $7.49.lb on sale.

    >
    > > Wine tasting at Starr's this Friday eve. *$10.

    >
    > > > John Kuthe...

    >
    > > --Bryan

    >
    > You gonna go? I'd be up for it!


    Yes. You need to call Starr's and say you're coming so they'll have
    enough food. Bud Starr is serving samples of the Southwest/Mex
    whatever the heck cuisine he's going to offer in his new restaurant.
    If you want, you can walk back here to crash afterward in our guest
    room. I'll be walking home afterward, as I plan to drink too much to
    drive. Krishna, Jonathan, and maybe a few others I know will be there
    too,
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    --Bryan

  5. #5
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Starr's Sumatran went up! $9.xx/lb now, up from $7.49/lb!!

    On Jan 31, 7:01*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 6:46*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jan 31, 3:25*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >
    > > > On Jan 31, 3:13*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >
    > > > > BUMMER! I bought Peruvian for $7.49.lb on sale.

    >
    > > > Wine tasting at Starr's this Friday eve. *$10.

    >
    > > > > John Kuthe...

    >
    > > > --Bryan

    >
    > > You gonna go? I'd be up for it!

    >
    > Yes. *You need to call Starr's and say you're coming so they'll have
    > enough food. *Bud Starr is serving samples of the Southwest/Mex
    > whatever the heck cuisine he's going to offer in his new restaurant.
    > If you want, you can walk back here to crash afterward in our guest
    > room. * I'll be walking home afterward, as I plan to drink too much to
    > drive. *Krishna, Jonathan, and maybe a few others I know will be there
    > too,


    Cool! I will call!

    John Kuthe...

  6. #6
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Starr's Sumatran went up! $9.xx/lb now, up from $7.49/lb!!

    On Jan 31, 7:27*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Jan 31, 7:01*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Jan 31, 6:46*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >
    > > > On Jan 31, 3:25*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >
    > > > > On Jan 31, 3:13*pm, John Kuthe <johnkuth...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >
    > > > > > BUMMER! I bought Peruvian for $7.49.lb on sale.

    >
    > > > > Wine tasting at Starr's this Friday eve. *$10.

    >
    > > > > > John Kuthe...

    >
    > > > > --Bryan

    >
    > > > You gonna go? I'd be up for it!

    >
    > > Yes. *You need to call Starr's and say you're coming so they'll have
    > > enough food. *Bud Starr is serving samples of the Southwest/Mex
    > > whatever the heck cuisine he's going to offer in his new restaurant.
    > > If you want, you can walk back here to crash afterward in our guest
    > > room. * I'll be walking home afterward, as I plan to drink too much to
    > > drive. *Krishna, Jonathan, and maybe a few others I know will be there
    > > too,

    >
    > Cool! I will call!
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    It's on their website too!

    http://www.starrs1.com/

    John Kuthe...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32