Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: Spaghetti from scratch

  1. #1
    notbob Guest

    Default Spaghetti from scratch

    I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    Techniques episode:

    Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0

    I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.

    Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    spaghetti sauce.

    nb

    --
    eschew obfuscation

  2. #2
    Julie Bove Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch


    "notbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    >I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    > from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    > Techniques episode:
    >
    > Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    > Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >
    > I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    > the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    > romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    > video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    > prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    > fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    > peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >
    > Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    > spaghetti sauce.


    Gosh, I used to make it that way all the time. But now I just use jarred.
    I know some of it isn't very good and some is right nasty but I have found a
    few brands I really like and it makes for a super quick meal.



  3. #3
    Helpful person Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    On Dec 17, 5:37*pm, notbob <not...@nothome.com> wrote:
    > I finally did it. *I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    > from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    > Techniques episode:
    >
    > Pt 1: *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0* (13:50 mins in)
    > Pt 2: *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >
    > I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    > the end. *I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    > romano cheese. *Damn!! *It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    > video, brain dead simple. *Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    > prep. *I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    > fresh tomatoes is a PIA. *Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    > peppers. *I did. *Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >
    > Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. *Look! ...no canned
    > spaghetti sauce. *
    >
    > nb
    >
    > --
    > eschew obfuscation


    With bought canned tomatoes you lose that fresh taste. Try canning
    your own tomato sauce. Each year I buy a bushel of tomatoes, seed,
    skin, puree and reduce them and then can in a water bath. When the
    cans are opened they still have that wonderful fresh flavor. Opening
    your own jars saves about 30 minutes prep time and retains that fresh
    taste.

  4. #4
    Melba's Jammin' Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    In article <[email protected]>,
    notbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I finally did it.


    What did you do for spaghetti sauce before this?
    --
    Barb,
    http://web.me.com/barbschaller September 5, 2011

  5. #5
    zxcvbob Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    Helpful person wrote:
    > On Dec 17, 5:37 pm, notbob <not...@nothome.com> wrote:
    >> I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    >> from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    >> Techniques episode:
    >>
    >> Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    >> Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >>
    >> I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    >> the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    >> romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    >> video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    >> prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    >> fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    >> peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >>
    >> Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    >> spaghetti sauce.
    >>
    >> nb
    >>
    >> --
    >> eschew obfuscation

    >
    > With bought canned tomatoes you lose that fresh taste. Try canning
    > your own tomato sauce. Each year I buy a bushel of tomatoes, seed,
    > skin, puree and reduce them and then can in a water bath. When the
    > cans are opened they still have that wonderful fresh flavor. Opening
    > your own jars saves about 30 minutes prep time and retains that fresh
    > taste.



    With most spaghetti sauces, don't you cook them long long past where the
    "fresh" taste goes away? I used to can (and freeze) tomatoes, but the
    ones I can buy for $1 per 28 ounce can are usually better. The main
    differences are, the home-canned ones smell better when I open the jar,
    and they also fall apart in cooking. The store-bought canned tomatoes
    have calcium chloride added, and that makes them hold together (not
    necessarily a good thing)

    I still can my own salsa. The store-bought stuff is expensive and
    doesn't compare at all.

    -Bob

  6. #6
    notbob Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    On 2011-12-18, Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > notbob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I finally did it.

    >
    > What did you do for spaghetti sauce before this?


    I've been making mine with a commercial canned spaghetti sauce ever
    since I was a kid. I always used one can of Golden Grain Marinara and
    two small cans of Hunt's tomato sauce. These were added to sauteed
    ground beef, fresh onions, fresh mushrooms, and whole garlic, and
    some dried Italian spice. Let simmer fer 3-4 hrs. Finally, other
    brands like Ragu, Classico, etc, started doing what GG has been doing
    since the 50s. It's still a valid appoach, but I'd never made it from
    fresh whole tomatoes, before.

    I once found a resto that served the best fresh made red sauce. They
    would sell it in bulk to their customers and I bought it for years for
    spaghetti, lasagne, etc, till they finally closed. I think this fresh
    sauce could be close, if I could get some good plum tomatoes. I also
    cooked it too long (1hr) and it lost a tad bit of its sweetness. I'm
    gonna work with it, some more. Definitely an amazingly good sauce.
    What astonished me is, how good it is, yet has none of yer usual
    Italian spices. No thyme, parsely, etc. No onions! The fresh basil
    and garlic is enough.

    nb

    --
    eschew obfuscation

  7. #7
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:53:23 -0600, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > With most spaghetti sauces, don't you cook them long long past where the
    > "fresh" taste goes away? I used to can (and freeze) tomatoes, but the
    > ones I can buy for $1 per 28 ounce can are usually better. The main
    > differences are, the home-canned ones smell better when I open the jar,


    I wonder if they smell better after being exposed to air for a while,
    sort of like "dragon mouth" which perceptively improves after taking a
    few breaths with your mouth open.

    > and they also fall apart in cooking. The store-bought canned tomatoes
    > have calcium chloride added, and that makes them hold together (not
    > necessarily a good thing)


    I don't think that's a good thing... so I put them in the FP
    (reserving some for texture).
    >
    > I still can my own salsa. The store-bought stuff is expensive and
    > doesn't compare at all.
    >

    Do you grow your own tomatoes?
    --

    Ham and eggs.
    A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

  8. #8
    zxcvbob Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    sf wrote:
    > On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:53:23 -0600, zxcvbob <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> With most spaghetti sauces, don't you cook them long long past where the
    >> "fresh" taste goes away? I used to can (and freeze) tomatoes, but the
    >> ones I can buy for $1 per 28 ounce can are usually better. The main
    >> differences are, the home-canned ones smell better when I open the jar,

    >
    > I wonder if they smell better after being exposed to air for a while,
    > sort of like "dragon mouth" which perceptively improves after taking a
    > few breaths with your mouth open.
    >
    >> and they also fall apart in cooking. The store-bought canned tomatoes
    >> have calcium chloride added, and that makes them hold together (not
    >> necessarily a good thing)

    >
    > I don't think that's a good thing... so I put them in the FP
    > (reserving some for texture).
    >> I still can my own salsa. The store-bought stuff is expensive and
    >> doesn't compare at all.
    >>

    > Do you grow your own tomatoes?



    Yes. This year I grew the best tasting tomatoes ever, but I just got
    enough of them for fresh eating. Didn't put any of them up. That's OK,
    I still have 20 jars of salsa from last year.

    I've made salsa before with canned tomatoes and fresh peppers when I had
    a surplus of peppers and no tomatoes; it was still pretty good.

    -Bob

  9. #9
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    On 18 Dec 2011 01:37:00 GMT, notbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    > from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    > Techniques episode:
    >
    > Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    > Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >
    > I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    > the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    > romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    > video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    > prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    > fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    > peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >
    > Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    > spaghetti sauce.
    >

    Oh, god - I can't stand that asshole Bourdain. I suffered through the
    first video because I wanted to see what he thought the BFD was about
    tomato sauce. His video finally got around to the subject of tomato
    sauce after lots of other unrelated crap, but it ended after a quick
    teaser. The second video was a repeat of the first, so I stopped
    watching it after the first 3 minutes.
    --

    Ham and eggs.
    A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

  10. #10
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch


    "sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > On 18 Dec 2011 01:37:00 GMT, notbob <notbob@nothome.[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    >> from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    >> Techniques episode:
    >>
    >> Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    >> Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >>
    >> I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    >> the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    >> romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    >> video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    >> prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    >> fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    >> peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >>
    >> Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    >> spaghetti sauce.
    >>

    > Oh, god - I can't stand that asshole Bourdain. I suffered through the
    > first video because I wanted to see what he thought the BFD was about
    > tomato sauce. His video finally got around to the subject of tomato
    > sauce after lots of other unrelated crap, but it ended after a quick
    > teaser. The second video was a repeat of the first, so I stopped
    > watching it after the first 3 minutes.
    > --


    I didn't bother to watch the video, I seldom do. And the OP didn't write
    what he was cooking, so this thread was useless to me. Topic would have
    been good, though. ;(



  11. #11
    Ophelia Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch


    "notbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    > from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    > Techniques episode:
    >
    > Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    > Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >
    > I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    > the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    > romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    > video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    > prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    > fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    > peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >
    > Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    > spaghetti sauce.


    Good for you Will you go back to using jars?

    --
    http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/


  12. #12
    Ophelia Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch


    "zxcvbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > Helpful person wrote:
    >> On Dec 17, 5:37 pm, notbob <not...@nothome.com> wrote:
    >>> I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    >>> from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    >>> Techniques episode:
    >>>
    >>> Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    >>> Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >>>
    >>> I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    >>> the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    >>> romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    >>> video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    >>> prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    >>> fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    >>> peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >>>
    >>> Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    >>> spaghetti sauce.
    >>>
    >>> nb
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> eschew obfuscation

    >>
    >> With bought canned tomatoes you lose that fresh taste. Try canning
    >> your own tomato sauce. Each year I buy a bushel of tomatoes, seed,
    >> skin, puree and reduce them and then can in a water bath. When the
    >> cans are opened they still have that wonderful fresh flavor. Opening
    >> your own jars saves about 30 minutes prep time and retains that fresh
    >> taste.

    >
    >
    > With most spaghetti sauces, don't you cook them long long past where the
    > "fresh" taste goes away? I used to can (and freeze) tomatoes, but the
    > ones I can buy for $1 per 28 ounce can are usually better. The main
    > differences are, the home-canned ones smell better when I open the jar,
    > and they also fall apart in cooking. The store-bought canned tomatoes
    > have calcium chloride added, and that makes them hold together (not
    > necessarily a good thing)
    >
    > I still can my own salsa. The store-bought stuff is expensive and doesn't
    > compare at all.


    I've never used 'store bought' and you don't encourage me to try) Not
    that I would have done anyway ...


    --
    http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/


  13. #13
    Gary Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    notbob wrote:
    >
    > I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    > from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    > Techniques episode:
    >
    > Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    > Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >
    > I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    > the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    > romano cheese.


    Looks like a good recipe. Now that you've discovered homemade sauce, why
    not take it to the next level next time. Get yourself a pasta maker (fairly
    cheap) and make your own fresh pasta too. The time and effort are very
    worth it. Once you try this, you'll never be happy with dried store pasta
    again.

    Gary

  14. #14
    Giusi Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch


    "Gary" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > notbob wrote:
    >>
    >> I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce

    >
    > Looks like a good recipe. Now that you've discovered homemade sauce, why
    > not take it to the next level next time. Get yourself a pasta maker
    > (fairly
    > cheap) and make your own fresh pasta too. The time and effort are very
    > worth it. Once you try this, you'll never be happy with dried store pasta
    > again.


    I disagree. Homemade pasta is egg pasta (usually) and doesn't belong with
    all sauces. A pasta roller costs about $75 these days, but you don't have
    to have one unless you have physical problems. I encourage people to get
    some practice so that making pasta becomes fast and easy, but I never say
    you'll never want dried pasta again, because I and 60 million Italians eat
    both.



  15. #15
    Bob Terwilliger Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    notbob wrote:

    > I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    > from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    > Techniques episode:
    >
    > Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    > Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >
    > I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    > the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta


    So you made spaghetti SAUCE from scratch. Spaghetti from scratch is a
    different feat.

    Bob




  16. #16
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    Gary <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The time and effort are very
    > worth it. Once you try this, you'll never be happy with dried store
    > pasta again.



    Gary,

    Very true.

    I have the KA pasta kit. Much easier having both hands free to operate
    and nowhere near the elbow grease required of hand crank models.

    My funny first experience I fed about a tennisball-sized wad of dough. By
    the time I got to the finest setting the sheet was probably 10-feet long!
    LOL! I quickly went to ping-pong fall sized wads. Still produces about 2-
    feet sheets.

    I also add a pinch of turmeric to golden it up from the usual pasty
    yellow. Makes it visually more appealing, that is, until drowning it in
    tomato sauce. It didn't impart any flavor to the pasta that I could
    detect.

    Linguine is my favorite pasta. Twirls up better, imo.

    Always a fun mess!

    The ravioli press made tiny ones so it was more dough than fillings and
    hardly bite-sized. I threw it out.

    Best,

    Andy

  17. #17
    LONGJON Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    In article <[email protected]>,
    notbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    > from fresh whole plum tomatoes, as revealed in Anthony Bourdain's
    > Techniques episode:
    >
    > Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0 (13:50 mins in)
    > Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVbpQQrDL0
    >
    > I made it exactly as instructed, minus the butter and fresh basil at
    > the end. I used dried spaghetti pasta and added fresh grated pecarino
    > romano cheese. Damn!! It was VERY good and, as you can see by the
    > video, brain dead simple. Only took about 1-1/2 hrs total, including
    > prep. I may try good canned roma tomatoes, next time, as prepping the
    > fresh tomatoes is a PIA. Also be careful of adding too much dried red
    > peppers. I did. Fortunately, I like spicy, but beware.
    >
    > Overall, a fun dish and a real accomplishment. Look! ...no canned
    > spaghetti sauce.
    >
    > nb


    "a real accomplishment" _ a 10 year old can make spaghetti sauce. Only
    a bone headed adult would think of it as an accomplishment.

    LONg

  18. #18
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch


    "Giusi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    >
    > "Gary" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> notbob wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce

    >>
    >> Looks like a good recipe. Now that you've discovered homemade sauce, why
    >> not take it to the next level next time. Get yourself a pasta maker
    >> (fairly
    >> cheap) and make your own fresh pasta too. The time and effort are very
    >> worth it. Once you try this, you'll never be happy with dried store
    >> pasta
    >> again.

    >
    > I disagree. Homemade pasta is egg pasta (usually) and doesn't belong with
    > all sauces. A pasta roller costs about $75 these days, but you don't have
    > to have one unless you have physical problems. I encourage people to get
    > some practice so that making pasta becomes fast and easy, but I never say
    > you'll never want dried pasta again, because I and 60 million Italians eat
    > both.


    you are so right. There is a place for both fresh and dry pasta. mix it
    up - variety is the spice of life.



  19. #19
    Gary Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    Giusi wrote:
    >
    > "Gary" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > notbob wrote:
    > >>
    > >> I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce

    > >
    > > Looks like a good recipe. Now that you've discovered homemade sauce, why
    > > not take it to the next level next time. Get yourself a pasta maker
    > > (fairly
    > > cheap) and make your own fresh pasta too. The time and effort are very
    > > worth it. Once you try this, you'll never be happy with dried store pasta
    > > again.

    >
    > I disagree. Homemade pasta is egg pasta (usually) and doesn't belong with
    > all sauces.


    I respectfully agree there. That's what we always made. Made only for
    spaghetti though and it's so much better than dried store brand.

    > A pasta roller costs about $75 these days, but you don't have
    > to have one unless you have physical problems. I encourage people to get
    > some practice so that making pasta becomes fast and easy,


    I agree again. Those pasta rollers have really gone up in price. Mine cost
    me about $30 years ago.

    http://www.google.com/products/catal...74424266625716

    > but I never say
    > you'll never want dried pasta again, because I and 60 million Italians eat
    > both.


    You and the rest of Italy might eat both. I eat the dried store brand too
    to save time. Bet you'll never be served that at a good Italian restaurant
    though.

    ?

  20. #20
    notbob Guest

    Default Re: Spaghetti from scratch

    On 2011-12-18, Pico Rico <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> On 18 Dec 2011 01:37:00 GMT, notbob <[email protected]> wrote:


    >>> I finally did it. I made spaghetti using scratch red sauce I made
    >>> from fresh whole plum tomatoes....


    > I didn't bother to watch the video, I seldom do. And the OP didn't write
    > what he was cooking, so this thread was useless to me.


    Somethint appears to be useless to you. Methinks it's yer brain.

    nb

    --
    eschew obfuscation

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32