Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Re: As we join at the dinner table...

  1. #1
    Mr. Bill Guest

    Default Re: As we join at the dinner table...

    I would love to have Herman Cain for President!! Black has NOTHING to do with incompetence!


  2. #2
    Goomba Guest

    Default Re: As we join at the dinner table...

    Mr. Bill wrote:
    > I would love to have Herman Cain for President!! Black has NOTHING to do with incompetence!
    >

    I've sent my donation in! He certainly has a lot of experience going for
    him.
    Goomba

  3. #3
    Landon Guest

    Default Re: As we join at the dinner table...

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:00:18 -0400, Goomba <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Mr. Bill wrote:
    >> I would love to have Herman Cain for President!! Black has NOTHING to do with incompetence!
    >>

    >I've sent my donation in! He certainly has a lot of experience going for
    >him.
    >Goomba


    Skin color has nothing to do with anything but the color of a persons
    skin. I'm ashamed to say it had a lot to do with Obama being elected.
    Ashamed that our country's citizens let that be a factor on both sides
    of the issue.

    The very people who suffered the most from racial prejudice used that
    very thing to elect our current President.

    I understand why. I don't like it any more because of that
    understanding.

    Herman Cain has 100 times the experience Obama has, even now. I don't
    know if he has the experience to lead the country out of the mess
    Obama has put us into.

    Obama is stumbling around desperately asking all his advisors; "What
    do I do now? What do I do now?

    2012 can't come soon enough. Our nations future rides on getting that
    fool back out of the White House before he takes the entire country
    down the tubes.

  4. #4
    sf Guest

    Default Re: As we join at the dinner table...

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 20:15:48 -0400, Landon <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Obama is stumbling around desperately asking all his advisors; "What
    > do I do now? What do I do now?


    Yeah, he's stumbling! What I'm upset about is that Obama is *still*
    trying to find consensus. He should have just thumbed his nose at the
    conservative, said he had the votes and done it. Unfortunately, he
    blew that chance. There is no reasoning with the "other side", when
    you have the upper hand you need to *crush* them while you have the
    chance - because they aren't playing "Mr. Nice Guy".

    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32