Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Re: Tyra Banks discusses the "Tapeworm Diet"

  1. #1
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: Tyra Banks discusses the "Tapeworm Diet"

    Sqwertz wrote:

    > This is when you know it's time to get back to work. Daytime TV rots
    > the brain. It looks like Tyra is going to be the next Maury "Who's
    > Your Daddy" Povich.
    >
    > Still time to watch it today depending on when it airs in your time
    > zone. As the subject suggests, Tyra is throwing out the idea of using
    > tapeworms to lose weight, yet she has shown no proof that people are
    > actually doing this. At least not yet in the show.


    Din't Maria Callas use tapeworms to lose a lot of weigth?
    --
    ViLco
    Let the liquor do the thinking




  2. #2
    ImStillMags Guest

    Default Re: Tyra Banks discusses the "Tapeworm Diet"

    On Aug 30, 5:51*am, "ViLco" <villi...@tin.it> wrote:


    >
    > Din't Maria Callas use tapeworms to lose a lot of weigth?
    > --



    From the History Channel
    http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...ight-loss2.htm

  3. #3
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Tyra Banks discusses the "Tapeworm Diet"

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:51:39 +0200, "ViLco" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Sqwertz wrote:
    >
    > > This is when you know it's time to get back to work. Daytime TV rots
    > > the brain. It looks like Tyra is going to be the next Maury "Who's
    > > Your Daddy" Povich.
    > >
    > > Still time to watch it today depending on when it airs in your time
    > > zone. As the subject suggests, Tyra is throwing out the idea of using
    > > tapeworms to lose weight, yet she has shown no proof that people are
    > > actually doing this. At least not yet in the show.

    >
    > Din't Maria Callas use tapeworms to lose a lot of weigth?


    It's just another recycled fad, like bell bottom pants.

    --
    I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

  4. #4
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: Tyra Banks discusses the "Tapeworm Diet"

    sf wrote:

    >> Din't Maria Callas use tapeworms to lose a lot of weigth?


    > It's just another recycled fad, like bell bottom pants.


    Hey, I don't have any bell bottom pants!
    --
    ViLco
    Let the liquor do the thinking




  5. #5
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Tyra Banks discusses the "Tapeworm Diet"

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:53:07 +0200, "ViLco" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > sf wrote:
    >
    > >> Din't Maria Callas use tapeworms to lose a lot of weigth?

    >
    > > It's just another recycled fad, like bell bottom pants.

    >
    > Hey, I don't have any bell bottom pants!


    I hope you don't have a tapeworm either.

    --
    I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32