Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

  1. #1
    PL Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-2CDAA5.22485931072010
    @news-wc.giganews.com:

    > In article
    > <[email protected]>,
    > Dan Abel <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> sf <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:31:39 -0500, Omelet <[email protected]>
    >> > wrote:
    >> >
    >> > > By the way, how do you keep posts from being archived please?
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > http://www.livinginternet.com/u/ua_prev.htm

    >>
    >> That's pretty general. More specifically, do it just like you did your
    >> X-face (at least, how I *hope* you did it!).
    >>
    >> Instructions are here:
    >>
    >> http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/docs/Personalities.html
    >>
    >> You'll need to scroll down to find it.
    >>
    >> (Note to most others, this only works if you are running MT-Newswatcher
    >> on a Mac.)

    >
    > I've checked googlegroups and the no archive has been added to my posts.
    >:-) I ran a few tests on austin.test to make sure I got it right.



    Funnily enough, looking up top on my message box here (Xnews) I have two
    boxes I can check....... one is Start new thread, and the other
    (highlighted in yellow) is X-No-Archive.

    I've never really bothered checking eoither. I might start, just to piss
    the stalkers and trolls off :-)



    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia

    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

  2. #2
    PL Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    PL <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected] 5:

    > Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-

    2CDAA5.22485931072010
    > @news-wc.giganews.com:
    >
    >> In article
    >> <[email protected]>,
    >> Dan Abel <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> In article <15o756t6dte2mb00[email protected]>,
    >>> sf <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> > On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:31:39 -0500, Omelet <[email protected]>
    >>> > wrote:
    >>> >
    >>> > > By the way, how do you keep posts from being archived please?
    >>> >
    >>> >
    >>> > http://www.livinginternet.com/u/ua_prev.htm
    >>>
    >>> That's pretty general. More specifically, do it just like you did

    your
    >>> X-face (at least, how I *hope* you did it!).
    >>>
    >>> Instructions are here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/docs/Personalities.html
    >>>
    >>> You'll need to scroll down to find it.
    >>>
    >>> (Note to most others, this only works if you are running MT-

    Newswatcher
    >>> on a Mac.)

    >>
    >> I've checked googlegroups and the no archive has been added to my

    posts.
    >>:-) I ran a few tests on austin.test to make sure I got it right.

    >
    >
    > Funnily enough, looking up top on my message box here (Xnews) I have two
    > boxes I can check....... one is Start new thread, and the other
    > (highlighted in yellow) is X-No-Archive.
    >
    > I've never really bothered checking eoither. I might start, just to piss
    > the stalkers and trolls off :-)
    >
    >
    >



    LOL!! The new thread thing worked....... and I haven't gone back to GG to
    see if I've got the brown box on top of my post........ but I can see why
    I've never done it in the past, I have to check the boxes for each and
    every post....... and that's just too much bloody hard work!!! ;-P



    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia

    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

  3. #3
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    In article <[email protected]> ,
    PL <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-2CDAA5.22485931072010
    > @news-wc.giganews.com:
    >
    > > In article
    > > <[email protected]>,
    > > Dan Abel <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> In article <[email protected]>,
    > >> sf <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> > On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:31:39 -0500, Omelet <[email protected]>
    > >> > wrote:
    > >> >
    > >> > > By the way, how do you keep posts from being archived please?
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >> > http://www.livinginternet.com/u/ua_prev.htm
    > >>
    > >> That's pretty general. More specifically, do it just like you did your
    > >> X-face (at least, how I *hope* you did it!).
    > >>
    > >> Instructions are here:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/docs/Personalities.html
    > >>
    > >> You'll need to scroll down to find it.
    > >>
    > >> (Note to most others, this only works if you are running MT-Newswatcher
    > >> on a Mac.)

    > >
    > > I've checked googlegroups and the no archive has been added to my posts.
    > >:-) I ran a few tests on austin.test to make sure I got it right.

    >
    >
    > Funnily enough, looking up top on my message box here (Xnews) I have two
    > boxes I can check....... one is Start new thread, and the other
    > (highlighted in yellow) is X-No-Archive.
    >
    > I've never really bothered checking eoither. I might start, just to piss
    > the stalkers and trolls off :-)


    It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    archives my posts...
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    *Only Irish *coffee provides in a single glass all four *essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar *and fat. --Alex Levine

  4. #4
    PL Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in
    news[email protected]:


    >> Funnily enough, looking up top on my message box here (Xnews) I have
    >> two boxes I can check....... one is Start new thread, and the other
    >> (highlighted in yellow) is X-No-Archive.
    >>
    >> I've never really bothered checking either. I might start, just to
    >> piss the stalkers and trolls off :-)

    >
    > It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    > archives my posts...




    Look up the word "obsessed". I'd hazard a guess and say that spurtz is just a
    loony-tunes mental retard, so its obsession is more along the lines of a
    petulant little child that needs a good kick in the arse. But then on the
    other hand you have people with a *severe* mental illness, like Twit.

    Its obsession is 'real'.... well, inside its own tiny little brain, anyway.
    That's what Bi-polar, megalomania, and NPD do to a person, if they are left
    untreated.


    I have several obsessed 'fans' that read every single word I post, search
    databases for every post I've ever made, and have whole hard drives dedicated
    wholly and solely to archiving anything and everything I post. They go to
    sleep at night thinking about me, I'm the first thought in their (pretty well
    ****ed up) heads of a morning, and they spend every waking minute either
    talking about me, or thinking about me.

    One of them came here (rfc) purely to stalk me, and has stayed on and
    continues to post here. I know, because you even talk to it!!

    But I know that even if it did befriend you, any of my personal information
    is safe with you, and you'd never tell it anything :-)


    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia

    I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

  5. #5
    Bob Terwilliger Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    Sycophant was histrionic AND hysterical:

    > It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    > archives my posts...


    Nobody is stalking you, fool. Learn what "stalking" means; the constant
    misuse of the term by you and Captain Peter Swallows is mere drama.

    Bob




  6. #6
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    In article <Xns9DC7[email protected]> ,
    PL <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    > > archives my posts...

    >
    >
    >
    > Look up the word "obsessed". I'd hazard a guess and say that spurtz is just a
    > loony-tunes mental retard, so its obsession is more along the lines of a
    > petulant little child that needs a good kick in the arse. But then on the
    > other hand you have people with a *severe* mental illness, like Twit.
    >
    > Its obsession is 'real'.... well, inside its own tiny little brain, anyway.
    > That's what Bi-polar, megalomania, and NPD do to a person, if they are left
    > untreated.
    >
    >
    > I have several obsessed 'fans' that read every single word I post, search
    > databases for every post I've ever made, and have whole hard drives dedicated
    > wholly and solely to archiving anything and everything I post. They go to
    > sleep at night thinking about me, I'm the first thought in their (pretty well
    > ****ed up) heads of a morning, and they spend every waking minute either
    > talking about me, or thinking about me.
    >
    > One of them came here (rfc) purely to stalk me, and has stayed on and
    > continues to post here. I know, because you even talk to it!!
    >
    > But I know that even if it did befriend you, any of my personal information
    > is safe with you, and you'd never tell it anything :-)
    >
    >
    > --
    > Peter Lucas


    I never have... :-)
    I have also never once revealed anything about him that was obtained via
    private e-mail or private conversation...

    I have actually killfiled him on the other two lists. Too bad too as
    he's made some good stuff lately that I'd like to comment on, but he
    does not want me replying to any of his posts any more. <shrugs>

    Those potato skins looked most excellent (Geradus on a.b.f. tweaked and
    re-posted them) and I plan to try making those for dad, probably
    tomorrow. He's not been eating much lately so that means I need to tweak
    the variety.

    I'm thinking about shrimp stuffing them tho'. Dad needs the quality
    protein.
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    *Only Irish *coffee provides in a single glass all four *essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar *and fat. --Alex Levine

  7. #7
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 00:20:06 -0500, Omelet wrote:

    > It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    > archives my posts...


    Like I've told you before, stop trying to flatter yourself -
    you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. I have
    archives of RFC going back 7 years. I have EVERYONES posts
    archived, not just your's sweetie.

    I suppose you think Google is stalking you, too.

    Grow up and stop being a little schoolgirl bitch.

    -sw

  8. #8
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:34:42 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

    > Sycophant was histrionic AND hysterical:
    >
    >> It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    >> archives my posts...

    >
    > Nobody is stalking you, fool. Learn what "stalking" means; the constant
    > misuse of the term by you and Captain Peter Swallows is mere drama.


    Really, if anybody is stalking her, It's Peter and Stu.

    If I'm stalking Om, then she is stalking me, too. Except that I
    boast about carring guns and "knowing how to use them", so that
    makes her more of a stalker.

    -sw

  9. #9
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 00:20:06 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    >
    > > It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    > > archives my posts...

    >
    > Like I've told you before, stop trying to flatter yourself -
    > you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. I have
    > archives of RFC going back 7 years. I have EVERYONES posts
    > archived, not just your's sweetie.
    >
    > I suppose you think Google is stalking you, too.
    >
    > Grow up and stop being a little schoolgirl bitch.
    >
    > -sw


    Soon's you do the same little boy...

    Honestly, you are beginning to remind me of "Little Johnny".
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

  10. #10
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    In article <evlefh2qsvtn$.[email protected]>,
    Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:34:42 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
    >
    > > Sycophant was histrionic AND hysterical:
    > >
    > >> It is interesting that Steve claims to hate me, and yet he stalks me AND
    > >> archives my posts...

    > >
    > > Nobody is stalking you, fool. Learn what "stalking" means; the constant
    > > misuse of the term by you and Captain Peter Swallows is mere drama.

    >
    > Really, if anybody is stalking her, It's Peter and Stu.
    >
    > If I'm stalking Om, then she is stalking me, too. Except that I
    > boast about carring guns and "knowing how to use them", so that
    > makes her more of a stalker.
    >
    > -sw


    I never said that Moron. I said that "I know how to defend myself".
    I'm more worried about YOU coming after ME. 'specially the way you've
    been acting lately.

    You are the one that took down your mugger with your bare hands until
    the police got there.

    You paid dearly for doing that, but I still respected it.
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

  11. #11
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:39:35 -0500, Omelet wrote:

    > You are the one that took down your mugger with your bare hands until
    > the police got there.
    >
    > You paid dearly for doing that, but I still respected it.


    Yeah, I could have pulled out my gun and shot him in the back as
    he was getting away.

    Or maybe after I caught him and got him into a headlock, I could
    have pulled out my gun a capped him point blank.

    All over a backpack with contents both worth about $60.

    -sw

  12. #12
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:39:35 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    >
    > > You are the one that took down your mugger with your bare hands until
    > > the police got there.
    > >
    > > You paid dearly for doing that, but I still respected it.

    >
    > Yeah, I could have pulled out my gun and shot him in the back as
    > he was getting away.
    >
    > Or maybe after I caught him and got him into a headlock, I could
    > have pulled out my gun a capped him point blank.


    You don't own a gun.

    >
    > All over a backpack with contents both worth about $60.
    >
    > -sw


    Plus your identity... which is worth far more.
    Are you regretting your decision to be a man?
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

  13. #13
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 23:38:40 -0500, Omelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:39:35 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    >>
    >>> You are the one that took down your mugger with your bare hands until
    >>> the police got there.
    >>>
    >>> You paid dearly for doing that, but I still respected it.

    >>
    >> Yeah, I could have pulled out my gun and shot him in the back as
    >> he was getting away.
    >>
    >> Or maybe after I caught him and got him into a headlock, I could
    >> have pulled out my gun a capped him point blank.

    >
    > You don't own a gun.


    Gee, you're smart!
    >
    >>
    >> All over a backpack with contents both worth about $60.

    >
    > Plus your identity... which is worth far more.


    I don't a black guy could be confused with me.

    > Are you regretting your decision to be a man?


    You're on a different, clueless planet again.

    -sw

  14. #14
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 23:38:40 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:39:35 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> You are the one that took down your mugger with your bare hands until
    > >>> the police got there.
    > >>>
    > >>> You paid dearly for doing that, but I still respected it.
    > >>
    > >> Yeah, I could have pulled out my gun and shot him in the back as
    > >> he was getting away.
    > >>
    > >> Or maybe after I caught him and got him into a headlock, I could
    > >> have pulled out my gun a capped him point blank.

    > >
    > > You don't own a gun.

    >
    > Gee, you're smart!
    > >
    > >>
    > >> All over a backpack with contents both worth about $60.

    > >
    > > Plus your identity... which is worth far more.

    >
    > I don't a black guy could be confused with me.


    Those items can be re-sold to a white guy.
    There are plenty of white drug addicts you know.
    >
    > > Are you regretting your decision to be a man?

    >
    > You're on a different, clueless planet again.
    >
    > -sw


    Oh? How ironic...
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

  15. #15
    PL Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-F5B4C8.10465702082010
    @news-wc.giganews.com:

    > In article <[email protected]>,


    >
    > Oh? How ironic...




    Have you noticed how it's spelling and grammar all over the place??

    Either it's on drugs, or constantly on 'the sauce'.

    Or both.



    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia


    Mary had a little lamb
    Its fleece was white and wispy.
    Then it caught Foot and Mouth Disease
    And now it's black and crispy.

  16. #16
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    In article <[email protected]>,
    PL <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-F5B4C8.10465702082010
    > @news-wc.giganews.com:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,

    >
    > >
    > > Oh? How ironic...

    >
    >
    >
    > Have you noticed how it's spelling and grammar all over the place??
    >
    > Either it's on drugs, or constantly on 'the sauce'.
    >
    > Or both.


    I can't criticize that Peter.
    I'm also subject to typos. ;-)
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    *Only Irish *coffee provides in a single glass all four *essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar *and fat. --Alex Levine

  17. #17
    PeterL Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-C3FD20.19235802082010
    @news-wc.giganews.com:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > PL <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-

    F5B4C8.10465702082010
    >> @news-wc.giganews.com:
    >>
    >> > In article <[email protected]>,

    >>
    >> >
    >> > Oh? How ironic...

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Have you noticed how it's spelling and grammar all over the place??
    >>
    >> Either it's on drugs, or constantly on 'the sauce'.
    >>
    >> Or both.

    >
    > I can't criticize that Peter.
    > I'm also subject to typos. ;-)




    There's typos (and having said that, even *I* have been known to have one
    now and then!!), and then there's drunken/drug induced ramblings.

    Spurtz didn't have typos.


    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia


    Mary had a little lamb
    Its fleece was white and wispy.
    Then it caught Foot and Mouth Disease
    And now it's black and crispy.

  18. #18
    Bob Terwilliger Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    Captain Peter Swallows slurred out:

    > Have you noticed how it's spelling and grammar all over the place??
    >
    > Either it's on drugs, or constantly on 'the sauce'.
    >
    > Or both.


    Now *that's* ironic! Ah, the curse of the spelling lame...

    Bob




  19. #19
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)

    On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 03:12:44 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

    > Captain Peter Swallows slurred out:
    >
    >> Have you noticed how it's spelling and grammar all over the place??
    >>
    >> Either it's on drugs, or constantly on 'the sauce'.
    >>
    >> Or both.

    >
    > Now *that's* ironic! Ah, the curse of the spelling lame...


    My most common mistake is dropping words, but typos are common as
    well. I've done it 3 or 4 times already today. If you figure out
    that missing word it all makes sense.

    Unlike Peter, my mind works quicker than I can type.

    You have to love Peters characteristic simpleminded one line
    paragraphs and excessive whitespace and .....'s

    ObFood: I finshed my ginger drink today with a bunch of fruit
    salad in the same glass. Fruit salad in Ginger Cocktail.

    -sw

    -sw

  20. #20
    Lionel Hutz Guest

    Default Re: Thanks and message overload! :-) (was Re: Big Ol' BLT)



    "PL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected] ...
    > Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in newsmpomelet-F5B4C8.10465702082010
    > @news-wc.giganews.com:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>,

    >
    >>
    >> Oh? How ironic...

    >
    >
    >
    > Have you noticed how it's spelling and grammar all over the place??
    >
    > Either it's on drugs, or constantly on 'the sauce'.
    >
    > Or both.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Peter Lucas



    One should exercise extreme caution when executing a spelling and/or grammar
    flame.




Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32