Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Re: Cuisinart warning.

  1. #1
    dsi1 Guest

    Default Re: Cuisinart warning.

    Cheese acts in strange ways sometimes. I fear messing with cheese in these choppers.

    You're the first guy I've seen with a photo and even links and stuff on GG. It kind of blew my mind. I guess you could call yourself a trendsetter. :-)

  2. #2
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: Cuisinart warning.

    dsi1 <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Cheese acts in strange ways sometimes. I fear messing with cheese in
    > these choppers.


    You need to send your cheese to the cloud which will then send it to any
    cloud connected food grater, provided it is connected to a Windows based
    grate server.




  3. #3
    Jerry Avins Guest

    Default Re: Cuisinart warning.

    Who, me? I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, or anything else like that.

    Jerry
    --
    "I view the progress of science as being the slow erosion of the
    tendency to dichotomize." Barbara Smuts, U. Mich.

  4. #4
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Cuisinart warning.

    On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 08:20:52 -0800 (PST), Jerry Avins <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Who, me? I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, or anything else like that.
    >
    > Jerry


    He didn't mention those, he said GG.

    >On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:31:49 -0800 (PST), dsi1 <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > You're the first guy I've seen with a photo and even links and stuff on GG.
    > > It kind of blew my mind. I guess you could call yourself a trendsetter. :-)


    Maybe it's a Google+ thing.


    --
    Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32