Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

  1. #1
    Tara Hafiza Guest

    Default Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    healthy and lose some weight.
    Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

  2. #2
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Sep 7, 3:27*pm, Tara Hafiza <tarahaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > healthy and lose some weight.
    > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!


    Nah...summer is a great time to eat hot dogs, burgers, watermelon and
    ice cream.

  3. #3
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks


    "Chemo the Clown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    On Sep 7, 3:27 pm, Tara Hafiza <tarahaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > healthy and lose some weight.
    > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!


    Nah...summer is a great time to eat hot dogs, burgers, watermelon and
    ice cream.

    don't forget to wash it down with suds.



  4. #4
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks


    "Tara Hafiza" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > healthy and lose some weight.
    > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!


    don't forget to wash it down with suds.



  5. #5
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Sep 7, 3:38*pm, "Pico Rico" <PicoR...@nonospam.com> wrote:
    > "Chemo the Clown" <bhansen1...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]...
    > On Sep 7, 3:27 pm, Tara Hafiza <tarahaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > > healthy and lose some weight.
    > > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >
    > Nah...summer is a great time to eat hot dogs, burgers, watermelon and
    > ice cream.
    >
    > don't forget to wash it down with suds.


    oops...almost for got that!!

  6. #6
    Miche Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    In article
    <[email protected]>,
    Tara Hafiza <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > healthy and lose some weight.


    "Cleanses" are a crock. That's what your liver and kidneys are for.

    Miche

    --
    Electricians do it in three phases

  7. #7
    critters & me in azusa, ca Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Sep 7, 3:38*pm, "Pico Rico" <PicoR...@nonospam.com> wrote:
    > "Tara Hafiza" <tarahaf...@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > news:f54cb2e6-8bac-413e-93fd-3e83e0f206d3@t9g2000y[email protected]..
    >
    > > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > > healthy and lose some weight.
    > > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >
    > don't forget to wash it down with suds.



    tide or beer?

    harriet & critters in 108F azusa

  8. #8
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks


    "critters & me in azusa, ca" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    On Sep 7, 3:38 pm, "Pico Rico" <PicoR...@nonospam.com> wrote:
    > "Tara Hafiza" <tarahaf...@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > news:[email protected]..
    >
    > > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > > healthy and lose some weight.
    > > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >
    > don't forget to wash it down with suds.



    tide or beer?


    Chemos choice I'd wash down with beer.

    Your choice I'd wash down the sink.



  9. #9
    ItsJoanNotJoann Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Sep 7, 6:47*pm, "Pico Rico" <PicoR...@nonospam.com> wrote:
    > "critters & me in azusa, ca" <queenbe...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]...
    > On Sep 7, 3:38 pm, "Pico Rico" <PicoR...@nonospam.com> wrote:
    >
    > > "Tara Hafiza" <tarahaf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >
    > >news:[email protected]..

    >
    > > > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > > > healthy and lose some weight.

    >
    > > don't forget to wash it down with suds.

    >
    > tide or beer?
    >
    >

    Don't encourage her. She is all over the place dispensing these
    pearls of wisdom as Polly Esther and I have found out. We figure any
    day now we're going to see "please click on my blog" or "check this
    out" or some other money making scheme.

  10. #10
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:27:15 -0700 (PDT), Tara Hafiza
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    >healthy and lose some weight.
    >Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    >vegetables.
    >


    >Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    >sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!


    Yeah, full of creepy crawlies or were sprayed with poison... some
    years I grow mammoth sunflowers and the bluejays get them all, they
    seem to enjoy the extra protein. Anyone tells me they buy organic
    sunflower seeds I tell them they are full of doodoo. Didja know that
    birds can't eat sunflower seeds while they're growing on the plant...
    they can't get to them., the flowers grow facing the ground... they
    need to wait until the end of the season when the plants fall over.
    Bluejays are the masters of sunflower seed eating.

  11. #11
    Janet Bostwick Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:49:02 -0400, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

    >On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:27:15 -0700 (PDT), Tara Hafiza
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    >>healthy and lose some weight.
    >>Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    >>vegetables.
    >>

    >
    >>Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    >>sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >
    >Yeah, full of creepy crawlies or were sprayed with poison... some
    >years I grow mammoth sunflowers and the bluejays get them all, they
    >seem to enjoy the extra protein. Anyone tells me they buy organic
    >sunflower seeds I tell them they are full of doodoo. Didja know that
    >birds can't eat sunflower seeds while they're growing on the plant...
    >they can't get to them., the flowers grow facing the ground... they
    >need to wait until the end of the season when the plants fall over.
    >Bluejays are the masters of sunflower seed eating.


    Squirrels work as a team. One squirrel climbs the stalk to gnaw the
    stem just below the flower. When it falls to the ground the other
    squirrels gnaw it into pieces and haul the pieces off.
    Janet US

  12. #12
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 19:14:13 -0800, Mark Thorson <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Brooklyn1 wrote:
    >>
    >> sunflower seeds I tell them they are full of doodoo. Didja know that
    >> birds can't eat sunflower seeds while they're growing on the plant...
    >> they can't get to them., the flowers grow facing the ground... they
    >> need to wait until the end of the season when the plants fall over.
    >> Bluejays are the masters of sunflower seed eating.

    >
    >Baloney. On sunny days, sunflowers are not facing
    >the ground. They follow the sun.


    Obviously you've never grown sunflowers or seen then growing. Once
    the seeds begin to form the flowers become too heavy to straighten
    up... the flower head follows the sun but the flower still faces down.

    http://i52.tinypic.com/2luxys.jpg

    http://i53.tinypic.com/2ccxopv.jpg

    http://i53.tinypic.com/s4youv.jpg

    http://i51.tinypic.com/35cjyhx.jpg

  13. #13
    news Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On 9/7/2011 6:27 PM, Tara Hafiza wrote:
    > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > healthy and lose some weight.
    > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!


    Too bad, summer is over, dumbass.

  14. #14
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 20:19:42 -0600, Janet Bostwick
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:49:02 -0400, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:27:15 -0700 (PDT), Tara Hafiza
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    >>>healthy and lose some weight.
    >>>Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    >>>vegetables.
    >>>

    >>
    >>>Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    >>>sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >>
    >>Yeah, full of creepy crawlies or were sprayed with poison... some
    >>years I grow mammoth sunflowers and the bluejays get them all, they
    >>seem to enjoy the extra protein. Anyone tells me they buy organic
    >>sunflower seeds I tell them they are full of doodoo. Didja know that
    >>birds can't eat sunflower seeds while they're growing on the plant...
    >>they can't get to them., the flowers grow facing the ground... they
    >>need to wait until the end of the season when the plants fall over.
    >>Bluejays are the masters of sunflower seed eating.

    >
    >Squirrels work as a team. One squirrel climbs the stalk to gnaw the
    >stem just below the flower. When it falls to the ground the other
    >squirrels gnaw it into pieces and haul the pieces off.
    >Janet US


    I've never seen squirrels on my sunflowers let alone gnawing the stems
    that are more like tree trunks.

  15. #15
    atec77 Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On 8/09/2011 12:36 PM, news wrote:
    > On 9/7/2011 6:27 PM, Tara Hafiza wrote:
    >> Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    >> healthy and lose some weight.
    >> Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    >> vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    >> sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >
    > Too bad, summer is over, dumbass.

    very narrow view point , this side of the world it is summer
    perhaps if Sir was to remove head from his partners arse ?

    --
    X-No-Archive: Yes


  16. #16
    Mark Thorson Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    Brooklyn1 wrote:
    >
    > sunflower seeds I tell them they are full of doodoo. Didja know that
    > birds can't eat sunflower seeds while they're growing on the plant...
    > they can't get to them., the flowers grow facing the ground... they
    > need to wait until the end of the season when the plants fall over.
    > Bluejays are the masters of sunflower seed eating.


    Baloney. On sunny days, sunflowers are not facing
    the ground. They follow the sun.

  17. #17
    news Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On 9/7/2011 10:41 PM, atec77 wrote:
    > On 8/09/2011 12:36 PM, news wrote:
    >> On 9/7/2011 6:27 PM, Tara Hafiza wrote:
    >>> Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    >>> healthy and lose some weight.
    >>> Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    >>> vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    >>> sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >>
    >> Too bad, summer is over, dumbass.

    > very narrow view point , this side of the world it is summer
    > perhaps if Sir was to remove head from his partners arse ?
    >


    Spammer is from Canada.

  18. #18
    Polly Esther Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks


    "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > Brooklyn1 wrote:
    >>
    >> sunflower seeds I tell them they are full of doodoo. Didja know that
    >> birds can't eat sunflower seeds while they're growing on the plant...
    >> they can't get to them., the flowers grow facing the ground... they
    >> need to wait until the end of the season when the plants fall over.
    >> Bluejays are the masters of sunflower seed eating.

    >
    > Baloney. On sunny days, sunflowers are not facing
    > the ground. They follow the sun.


    I mis-read this subject as 'cleansing raw food'. Saw a grim report
    somewhere recently about the gross number of germs on slices of lemon
    offered at restaurants since they're probably not washed. Don't know if the
    National Safety Council has reported the statistics. Which leads me to the
    question - what do you use to clean fruit/vegetables that you eat raw?
    Clorox seems a bit overkill and a quick rinse in cold water probably isn't
    really effective. Polly


  19. #19
    atec77 Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    On 8/09/2011 1:23 PM, news wrote:
    > On 9/7/2011 10:41 PM, atec77 wrote:
    >> On 8/09/2011 12:36 PM, news wrote:
    >>> On 9/7/2011 6:27 PM, Tara Hafiza wrote:
    >>>> Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    >>>> healthy and lose some weight.
    >>>> Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    >>>> vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    >>>> sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!
    >>>
    >>> Too bad, summer is over, dumbass.

    >> very narrow view point , this side of the world it is summer
    >> perhaps if Sir was to remove head from his partners arse ?
    >>

    >
    > Spammer is from Canada.

    No excuse for ignorance

    --
    X-No-Archive: Yes


  20. #20
    Miche Guest

    Default Re: Raw Food Cleanse: Vera Perks

    In article <j499oi$80u$[email protected]>, news <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > On 9/7/2011 6:27 PM, Tara Hafiza wrote:
    > > Summer is a terrific time to eat only raw foods, cleanse the body, eat
    > > healthy and lose some weight.
    > > Don't forget get to eat nuts and seeds with the fresh fruits and
    > > vegetables. Great time to eat sunflower seeds right from the
    > > sunflower, pick one and enjoy the abundance of nature!

    >
    > Too bad, summer is over, dumbass.


    Not here it isn't. Spring is just about sprung.

    Miche

    --
    Electricians do it in three phases

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32