Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: Potato peeling gadgets??

  1. #1
    Anthony Ferrante Guest

    Default Potato peeling gadgets??

    There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?

    I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    Sounds good, but I wonder:

    http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk

    I've also seen the table-top apple peelers that also say they will
    peel potatoes. Be nice if it works:


    http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Ap.../dp/B0000DE2SS

    Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?

    Anthony

  2. #2
    pamjd Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    On Mar 18, 4:25´┐Żam, Anthony Ferrante <ferrante276-ngs...@yahoo.com>
    wrote:
    > There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    > was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    > dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    > be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >
    > I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    > pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    > Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk
    >
    > I've also seen the table-top apple peelers that also say they will
    > peel potatoes. Be nice if it works:
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Ap.../dp/B0000DE2SS
    >
    > Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?
    >
    > Anthony


    I have two of the type in the picture from Target. I got them at a
    rummage ( tag) sale.
    I use them when I need to peel LOTS of spuds or apples. They work
    fine.
    Course I paid $1 each for these older ones.
    If you hate peeling and need more than a couple spuds at a time, and
    have storage for the peeler it is a cool gadget. It is really nice
    spinning salad greens.

  3. #3
    Wayne Boatwright Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    On Tue 18 Mar 2008 04:25:30a, Anthony Ferrante told us...

    > There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    > was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    > dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    > be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >
    > I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    > pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    > Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk


    Restaurants use huge versions of these, but I don't know how effective this
    model would be.

    > I've also seen the table-top apple peelers that also say they will
    > peel potatoes. Be nice if it works:
    >
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Ap.../dp/B0000DE2SS


    As with peeling apples, there is always a bit of "touch up" peeling to be
    done with one of these peelers. Still, it gets most of the skin off if the
    potatoes are relative uniform. Unfortunately, apples are generally a lot
    more uniformly shapeed than potatoes.

    > Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?
    >
    > Anthony
    >




    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    -------------------------------------------
    Tuesday, 03(III)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)
    -------------------------------------------
    Countdown till Memorial Day
    9wks 5dys 18hrs 45mins
    -------------------------------------------
    Next time you wave, use *all* of your
    fingers!!
    -------------------------------------------


  4. #4
    Melba's Jammin' Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote:

    > There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    > was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    > dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    > be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >
    > I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    > pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    > Sounds good, but I wonder:


    > Anthony


    They're as good as the Pasta Express.
    Get a copper wire ChoreBoy scrubber and scrub the little skin off the
    little suckers.

    What exactly do you hate so much about peeling potatoes? The time it
    takes? Maybe you need a different peeler. I use a U-shape peeler that
    I got at the State Fair about four or five years ago. It works a treat
    and I'll bet I can peel a large potato in less than 10 seconds.
    --
    -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
    Pray for the abatement of her pain.

  5. #5
    Goomba38 Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    Anthony Ferrante wrote:

    > I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    > pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    > Sounds good, but I wonder:
    > http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk
    > I've also seen the table-top apple peelers that also say they will
    > peel potatoes. Be nice if it works:
    > http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Ap.../dp/B0000DE2SS
    > Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?
    > Anthony


    What's with you and junk?
    Why not just buy a decent cheap, handheld peeler (even Oxo makes 'em for
    people with grip problems) and get on with it. Practice makes for faster
    peeling. Saves storage room too since you won't have to find a place
    for some POS.

  6. #6
    Anthony Ferrante Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:40:32 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    >> was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    >> dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    >> be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >>
    >> I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    >> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    >> Sounds good, but I wonder:

    >
    >> Anthony

    >
    >They're as good as the Pasta Express.


    Ouch! I knew that was going to be mentioned

    >Get a copper wire ChoreBoy scrubber and scrub the little skin off the
    >little suckers.
    >

    I have been doing that. However, I was looking for a better way since
    when standing at the sink, peeling, my back really hurts. And because
    of the mess, I prefer to do it in there. What I currently have is
    something similar to this, but mine has a all-metal body and is cheap
    and very basic:

    http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...081&lpage=none

    I may just end up getting a wider peeler and maybe I won't hate doing
    it so much. This looks promising and will certainly take up a lot less
    room than one of the "machines" that would probably end up being junk:

    http://www.cookware.com/LEIFHEIT-240...er-QI1037.html

    I really do love potatoes. I just hate peeling them.

    Anthony

    >What exactly do you hate so much about peeling potatoes? The time it
    >takes? Maybe you need a different peeler. I use a U-shape peeler that
    >I got at the State Fair about four or five years ago. It works a treat
    >and I'll bet I can peel a large potato in less than 10 seconds.


  7. #7
    Michael \Dog3\ Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> dropped this
    news:[email protected]: in rec.food.cooking

    > There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    > was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    > dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    > be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >
    > I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    > pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    > Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk


    I'd have to pass on this one. "Salad spinner attachment included"? Wonder
    what that's all about.

    >
    > I've also seen the table-top apple peelers that also say they will
    > peel potatoes. Be nice if it works:
    >
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Ap.../dp/B0000DE2SS
    >
    > Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?


    Of the 2 this looks the most do-able. I don't like peeling potatoes in bulk
    either but the best way I've found is to bribe the SO to do it the old
    fashioned way

    Michael

    --
    "I'd like to be in Hell in time for dinner"
    -Edward H. Ruloff

    To email - michael at lonergan dot us dot com

  8. #8
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:40:32 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    >>> was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    >>> dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim
    >>> to be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >>>
    >>> I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    >>> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4
    >>> minutes. Sounds good, but I wonder:

    >>
    >>> Anthony

    >>
    >> They're as good as the Pasta Express.

    >
    > Ouch! I knew that was going to be mentioned
    >
    >> Get a copper wire ChoreBoy scrubber and scrub the little skin off the
    >> little suckers.
    >>

    > I have been doing that. However, I was looking for a better way since
    > when standing at the sink, peeling, my back really hurts.
    >
    >

    You could always put a bag in a low trash can, sit in a chair and peel the
    potatoes into the bag.

    Jill


  9. #9
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    Michael "Dog3" wrote:
    > Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> dropped this
    > news:[email protected]: in rec.food.cooking
    >
    >> There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    >> was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    >> dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    >> be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >>
    >> I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    >> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    >> Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk

    >
    > I'd have to pass on this one. "Salad spinner attachment included"?
    > Wonder what that's all about.
    >

    You mean to tell me you don't peel your salad? LOL

    Jill

  10. #10
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??


    "Anthony Ferrante" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?


    Work on your technique. Get a nice Y peeler, with the nice black
    handle, and just run it down the potato from pole to pole. Easy and
    fast. Forget gizmos, didn't you learn from the pasta thing?

    nancy



  11. #11
    Janet Bostwick Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    jmcquown wrote:
    > Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:40:32 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> In article <[email protected]>,
    >>> Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and
    >>>> I was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    >>>> dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim
    >>>> to be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really
    >>>> work? I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about
    >>>> two
    >>>> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4
    >>>> minutes. Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >>>
    >>>> Anthony
    >>>
    >>> They're as good as the Pasta Express.

    >>
    >> Ouch! I knew that was going to be mentioned
    >>
    >>> Get a copper wire ChoreBoy scrubber and scrub the little skin off
    >>> the little suckers.
    >>>

    >> I have been doing that. However, I was looking for a better way since
    >> when standing at the sink, peeling, my back really hurts.
    >>
    >>

    > You could always put a bag in a low trash can, sit in a chair and
    > peel the potatoes into the bag.
    >
    > Jill


    That's exactly what I do in the summertime when I have huge quantities of
    beans to do for freezing. I think the problem is that kitchen counters just
    aren't the right height for working in one spot for any length of time.
    Janet



  12. #12
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    Nancy Young wrote:
    > "Anthony Ferrante" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >> Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?

    >
    > Work on your technique. Get a nice Y peeler, with the nice black
    > handle, and just run it down the potato from pole to pole. Easy and
    > fast. Forget gizmos, didn't you learn from the pasta thing?
    >
    > nancy
    >
    >

    Some people just love gadgets. I've no idea why! but there must be a market
    for them. The one review I read of the first product (on a different site)
    said if the potatoes aren't really small you have to cut them in half before
    using it. Also said it doesn't remove the peel completely which would seem
    to defeat the purpose.

    Jill


  13. #13
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    The Cook wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:28:34 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> jmcquown wrote:
    >>> Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >>>> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:40:32 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
    >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> In article <[email protected]>,
    >>>>> Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes
    >>>>>> and
    >>>>>> I was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my
    >>>>>> gig's dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets
    >>>>>> that claim to be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if
    >>>>>> they really
    >>>>>> work? I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and
    >>>>>> about two
    >>>>>> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4
    >>>>>> minutes. Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Anthony
    >>>>>
    >>>>> They're as good as the Pasta Express.
    >>>>
    >>>> Ouch! I knew that was going to be mentioned
    >>>>
    >>>>> Get a copper wire ChoreBoy scrubber and scrub the little skin off
    >>>>> the little suckers.
    >>>>>
    >>>> I have been doing that. However, I was looking for a better way
    >>>> since when standing at the sink, peeling, my back really hurts.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>> You could always put a bag in a low trash can, sit in a chair and
    >>> peel the potatoes into the bag.
    >>>

    >>
    >> That's exactly what I do in the summertime when I have huge
    >> quantities of beans to do for freezing. I think the problem is that
    >> kitchen counters just aren't the right height for working in one
    >> spot for any length of time. Janet
    >>

    >
    > I have one of the Cosco stools that I pull up to the sink. I open the
    > cabinet door and rest my feet there. I can get lots of tomatoes
    > peeled and cut for canning without my feet and back killing me. Beans
    > we take out on the deck in the summer afternoon along with a glass of
    > wine. Not too much wine or the beans will be all over the floor.
    >
    >

    Beans & wine - it's what's for dinner That reminds me, fresh green beans
    are on sale...

    Jill


  14. #14
    Paul M. Cook Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??


    "Anthony Ferrante" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    > was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    > dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    > be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >
    > I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    > pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    > Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk
    >
    > I've also seen the table-top apple peelers that also say they will
    > peel potatoes. Be nice if it works:
    >
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Ap.../dp/B0000DE2SS
    >
    > Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?
    >


    The latest infomercial must have is the potato glove. I mean if you get it
    your life will change forever. It's an abrasive glove that you use to grind
    off the potato skin. We used those many years ago when I worked food
    service. They work but man do your hands get sore. Back in the day when
    I was on tater shift we could do about 6 hundred pounds in a 2 hour shift,
    me and one other person.

    And yet still I like potatoes.

    Paul



  15. #15
    James Silverton Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    The wrote on Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:36:29 -0500:



    TC> Maybe you should learn to eat potato peel. Or get a ricer
    TC> if you make lots of mashed potatoes.


    Unfortunately, there *are* recipes where peel is not wanted,
    IMHO. If you are into mashed potatoes and don't want the skins,
    boiled potatoes are much easier to peel than raw. I use an
    old-fashioned hand peeler for both boiled and raw but I'll admit
    that I eat them unpeeled quite often and I like them baked in
    their skins. I also use baked potatoes to make mashed when I
    have the time. I think the flavor is much improved over boiled.

    James Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland

    E-mail, with obvious alterations:
    not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not


  16. #16
    The Cook Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:04:02 -0400, Anthony Ferrante
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:40:32 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >> Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    >>> was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    >>> dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    >>> be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?
    >>>
    >>> I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    >>> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    >>> Sounds good, but I wonder:

    >>
    >>> Anthony

    >>
    >>They're as good as the Pasta Express.

    >
    >Ouch! I knew that was going to be mentioned
    >
    >>Get a copper wire ChoreBoy scrubber and scrub the little skin off the
    >>little suckers.
    >>

    >I have been doing that. However, I was looking for a better way since
    >when standing at the sink, peeling, my back really hurts. And because
    >of the mess, I prefer to do it in there. What I currently have is
    >something similar to this, but mine has a all-metal body and is cheap
    >and very basic:
    >
    >http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...081&lpage=none
    >
    >I may just end up getting a wider peeler and maybe I won't hate doing
    >it so much. This looks promising and will certainly take up a lot less
    >room than one of the "machines" that would probably end up being junk:
    >
    >http://www.cookware.com/LEIFHEIT-240...er-QI1037.html
    >
    >I really do love potatoes. I just hate peeling them.
    >
    >Anthony


    Maybe you should learn to eat potato peel. Or get a ricer if you make
    lots of mashed potatoes.
    --
    Susan N.

    "Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral,
    48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
    Vittorio De Sica, Italian movie director (1901-1974)

  17. #17
    The Cook Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:28:34 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >jmcquown wrote:
    >> Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:40:32 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> In article <[email protected]>,
    >>>> Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and
    >>>>> I was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    >>>>> dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim
    >>>>> to be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really
    >>>>> work? I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about
    >>>>> two
    >>>>> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4
    >>>>> minutes. Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Anthony
    >>>>
    >>>> They're as good as the Pasta Express.
    >>>
    >>> Ouch! I knew that was going to be mentioned
    >>>
    >>>> Get a copper wire ChoreBoy scrubber and scrub the little skin off
    >>>> the little suckers.
    >>>>
    >>> I have been doing that. However, I was looking for a better way since
    >>> when standing at the sink, peeling, my back really hurts.
    >>>
    >>>

    >> You could always put a bag in a low trash can, sit in a chair and
    >> peel the potatoes into the bag.
    >>
    >> Jill

    >
    >That's exactly what I do in the summertime when I have huge quantities of
    >beans to do for freezing. I think the problem is that kitchen counters just
    >aren't the right height for working in one spot for any length of time.
    >Janet
    >


    I have one of the Cosco stools that I pull up to the sink. I open the
    cabinet door and rest my feet there. I can get lots of tomatoes
    peeled and cut for canning without my feet and back killing me. Beans
    we take out on the deck in the summer afternoon along with a glass of
    wine. Not too much wine or the beans will be all over the floor.
    --
    Susan N.

    "Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral,
    48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
    Vittorio De Sica, Italian movie director (1901-1974)

  18. #18
    Janet Baraclough Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    The message <[email protected]>
    from Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> contains these words:

    > There are few things in life I hate more than peeling potatoes and I
    > was reminded of that fact when I began peeling them for my gig's
    > dinner. Through Google, I was able to see a few gadgets that claim to
    > be able to peel potatoes and I was wondering if they really work?


    > I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    > pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.


    I could peel 2lbs of potatoes in that time, using a hand held peeler.

    Janet

  19. #19
    hahabogus Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    Anthony Ferrante <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I have been doing that. However, I was looking for a better way since
    > when standing at the sink, peeling, my back really hurts.


    So sit down at the table and peel onto newspaper or over a bowl. Put your
    feet up on another chair if you feel so enclined. Or peel some at the table
    and some at the sink.

    --

    The house of the burning beet-Alan

    A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
    asked for his balance.


  20. #20
    Anthony Ferrante Guest

    Default Re: Potato peeling gadgets??

    On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:01:05 -0400, Goomba38 <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >
    >> I saw a rather inexpensive item that you add water to and about two
    >> pounds of potatoes and it says it will clean them in about 4 minutes.
    >> Sounds good, but I wonder:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2ky7tk
    >> I've also seen the table-top apple peelers that also say they will
    >> peel potatoes. Be nice if it works:
    >> http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Ap.../dp/B0000DE2SS
    >> Anyone try any of these? If so, your thoughts?
    >> Anthony

    >
    >What's with you and junk?


    I wish I knew. You cannot imagine (or maybe you can) how much money I
    have spent on crap that I end up throwing away. I love gadgets and
    despite the fact that I am usually disappointed with them, I still
    look for them. I'm just going to go out and get a hand peeler with a
    wider blade area.

    >Why not just buy a decent cheap, handheld peeler (even Oxo makes 'em for
    >people with grip problems) and get on with it. Practice makes for faster
    >peeling. Saves storage room too since you won't have to find a place
    >for some POS.


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32