Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Plan Your Last Meal Forever

  1. #1
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Plan Your Last Meal Forever

    The world will end on December 21, 2012. What are you planning for your
    last meal?
    Or maybe you wont eat anything, you'll just get very drunk......

    What are you planning?
    (Describe your plans for the end, not just food, but everything).

    Count down to the end here:
    http://www.december212012.com


  2. #2
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: Plan Your Last Meal Forever

    On Jul 18, 12:20*am, Report122...@everywhere.com wrote:
    > The world will end on December 21, 2012. *What are you planning for your
    > last meal?
    > Or maybe you wont eat anything, you'll just get very drunk......
    >
    > What are you planning?
    > (Describe your plans for the end, not just food, but everything).
    >
    > Count down to the end here:http://www.december212012.com


    The Mayan's got it backwords...it's not till 5105

  3. #3
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: Plan Your Last Meal Forever


    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > The world will end on December 21, 2012.



    Gee, I thought it was supposed to have ended in May. You know... when the
    Mayans stopped counting.

    Go away kid, you bother me.

    Jill



  4. #4
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Plan Your Last Meal Forever

    On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:46:50 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    >> The world will end on December 21, 2012.

    >
    > Gee, I thought it was supposed to have ended in May. You know... when the
    > Mayans stopped counting.


    I know it's hard keeping track of which kooks predict the end of the
    world on which days, but the Mayan hoax is in December. The May
    Apocalypse was the work of some lone religious freak named Harold
    Camping, and cheered on by thousands of gullible followers (not to
    mention several hundred thousand dollars worth of billboard ads and
    radio spots announcing the date).

    He tried the same stunt 18 years earlier on September 6, 1994. Now
    he's postponed it until October 21st.

    It's interesting to note that today is Harold Camping's 91st birthday.
    I predict he won't have another one, and with a high probability he
    will die in October 2012. Heck, lets guess the 20th of October.

    -sw

  5. #5
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: Plan Your Last Meal Forever

    Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:46:50 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
    >
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >>> The world will end on December 21, 2012.

    >>
    >> Gee, I thought it was supposed to have ended in May. You know...
    >> when the Mayans stopped counting.

    >
    > I know it's hard keeping track of which kooks predict the end of the
    > world on which days, but the Mayan hoax is in December. The May
    > Apocalypse was the work of some lone religious freak named Harold
    > Camping, and cheered on by thousands of gullible followers (not to
    > mention several hundred thousand dollars worth of billboard ads and
    > radio spots announcing the date).
    >
    > He tried the same stunt 18 years earlier on September 6, 1994. Now
    > he's postponed it until October 21st.
    >
    > It's interesting to note that today is Harold Camping's 91st birthday.
    > I predict he won't have another one, and with a high probability he
    > will die in October 2012. Heck, lets guess the 20th of October.
    >
    > -sw


    There was a sheister minister who had developed a cult following based on
    the end of the world happening some time last year. Yet he also convinced
    his followers to send him money. The day came and went, the world carried
    on, and he was asked if he was going to return the money. Yeah, right.

    There's still time to amass a small fortune by bilking gullible fearful
    citizens. But I would try to be more honest about it, by telling followers
    that if they make enough substantial donations, it is possible they will not
    all die on the designated date. And voila, they would not die, and therefore
    would be enormously satisfied "customers". I would then commend and bless
    them for saving the world, while requesting more donations to cover
    "expenses".

    With lots of satisfied cult followers, one could make an ongoing business of
    it.

    In the final analysis, people are still willing to throw virtual virgins in
    the virtual volcano to insure the favor of the gods.

    MartyB




  6. #6
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Plan Your Last Meal Forever

    On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:59:25 -0500, Nunya Bidnits wrote:

    > There's still time to amass a small fortune by bilking gullible fearful
    > citizens. But I would try to be more honest about it, by telling followers
    > that if they make enough substantial donations, it is possible they will not
    > all die on the designated date. And voila, they would not die, and therefore
    > would be enormously satisfied "customers". I would then commend and bless
    > them for saving the world, while requesting more donations to cover
    > "expenses".


    I have it on good authority that there is an unidentified comet
    hurtling towards Earth so fast that NASA astronomers have not yet
    discovered it. I need funds to finish building my extrokinetic
    sqwertzomatic plasma ray gun that will deflect it just before it
    enters the earth's atmosphere.

    Nah. Something like that would never work because it's based on actual
    science. It's unbelievable. It needs to be based on something
    spiritual to dupe people out of their money.

    ObFood: Is the Great Pumpkin an animal, vegetable, or both?

    -sw

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32