Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

  1. #1
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:


    http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

    nancy








  2. #2
    news Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to


    "Nancy Young" <replyto@inemail> wrote in message
    news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk
    >
    > nancy


    omg...the meowing and her flopping over at the end are precious! Loved it!



  3. #3
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On Sep 17, 2:35*pm, "news" <n...@news.org> wrote:
    >
    > "Nancy Young" <replyto@inemail> wrote in message
    >
    > news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    >
    > > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > > frighten her. *What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > > it, as they say. *She gets the last laugh:

    >
    > >http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

    >
    > > nancy

    >
    > omg...the meowing and her flopping over at the end are precious! Loved it!
    >
    >

    It was cute and I love her markings!


  4. #4
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On 9/17/2012 3:42 PM, [email protected] wrote:
    > On Sep 17, 2:35 pm, "news" <n...@news.org> wrote:
    >>
    >> "Nancy Young" <replyto@inemail> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    >>
    >>> Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    >>> frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    >>> it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:

    >>
    >>> http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk


    >> omg...the meowing and her flopping over at the end are precious! Loved it!
    >>
    >>

    > It was cute and I love her markings!


    Thank you. She's a comical little creature, she makes me laugh
    all the time.

    nancy


  5. #5
    pavane Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to


    "Nancy Young" <replyto@inemail> wrote in message
    news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk
    >
    > nancy


    The horror ... the horror

    pavane



  6. #6
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On 9/17/2012 4:17 PM, pavane wrote:
    > "Nancy Young" <replyto@inemail> wrote in message
    > news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    >> Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    >> frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    >> it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >>
    >>
    >> http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk


    > The horror ... the horror


    It operates if you clap, or if you touch it. I really didn't
    anticipate that she'd start whacking it to make it go herself.

    nancy


  7. #7
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to


    "Nancy Young" <replyto@inemail> wrote in message
    news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk
    >
    > nancy
    >


    so THIS is why al gore invented the internet?



  8. #8
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: : What Cocoa's up to

    "Pico Rico" wrote in message news:k3834s$l5k$[email protected]..


    "Nancy Young" <replyto@inemail> wrote in message
    news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk
    >
    > nancy
    >


    so THIS is why al gore invented the internet?


    Why else?! Gotta love Cocoa

    Jill


  9. #9
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    "Nancy Young" wrote in message
    news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..

    Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:


    http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

    nancy


    Too funny! Cocoa is one smart cookie Getting ready for Halloween?

    Jill


  10. #10
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:24:58 -0400, Nancy Young <replyto@inemail>
    wrote:

    >Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    >frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    >it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    >http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk
    >
    >nancy


    Too bad you don't have the water spout for Eensy Weensy... where did
    you find that?

  11. #11
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On 9/17/2012 5:29 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:24:58 -0400, Nancy Young <replyto@inemail>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    >> frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    >> it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >>
    >>
    >> http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk


    > Too bad you don't have the water spout for Eensy Weensy... where did
    > you find that?


    I saw it at a crafts store, 5 bucks. I chose the spider
    over the bat.

    nancy

  12. #12
    sf Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:24:58 -0400, Nancy Young <replyto@inemail>
    wrote:

    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk
    >

    I like that spider. Did you find it at the "Halloween Store"?

    --
    Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

  13. #13
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On 9/17/2012 5:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:
    > "Nancy Young" wrote in message
    > news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    >
    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk


    > Too funny! Cocoa is one smart cookie Getting ready for Halloween?


    I don't think it's too early to start shopping for her costume!

    nancy


  14. #14
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: : What Cocoa's up to

    "Nancy Young" wrote in message
    news:505793f3$0$7395$[email protected] com...

    On 9/17/2012 5:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:
    > "Nancy Young" wrote in message
    > news:5057790c$0$29552$[email protected]..
    >
    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk


    > Too funny! Cocoa is one smart cookie Getting ready for Halloween?


    I don't think it's too early to start shopping for her costume!

    nancy


    I'm already dusting off the blinking eyeball lights to trim the hedges

    Jill


  15. #15
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:02:46 -0400, Nancy Young
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 9/17/2012 5:29 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
    >> On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:24:58 -0400, Nancy Young <replyto@inemail>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    >>> frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    >>> it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

    >
    >> Too bad you don't have the water spout for Eensy Weensy... where did
    >> you find that?

    >
    >I saw it at a crafts store, 5 bucks. I chose the spider
    >over the bat.


    I searched for a cat toy mechanical spider but no luck. I did find a
    radio controled tarantula.
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2341087

  16. #16
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On 9/17/2012 6:49 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:02:46 -0400, Nancy Young
    > <[email protected]> wrote:


    >> I saw it at a crafts store, 5 bucks. I chose the spider
    >> over the bat.

    >
    > I searched for a cat toy mechanical spider but no luck. I did find a
    > radio controled tarantula.
    > http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2341087


    That might put her off chasing down bugs, something she's born
    to do, it seems.

    This looks like it:

    "http://www.amazon.com/Scary-Drop-Down-Spider-Halloween/dp/B000TKLV0Y/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1347931530&sr=8-9&keywords=drop+down+spider"

    or I could just mail you one if you sent me an address.

    nancy


  17. #17
    e Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:27:30 -0400, Nancy Young
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 9/17/2012 6:49 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
    >> On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:02:46 -0400, Nancy Young
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >>> I saw it at a crafts store, 5 bucks. I chose the spider
    >>> over the bat.

    >>
    >> I searched for a cat toy mechanical spider but no luck. I did find a
    >> radio controled tarantula.
    >> http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2341087

    >
    >That might put her off chasing down bugs, something she's born
    >to do, it seems.
    >
    >This looks like it:
    >
    >"http://www.amazon.com/Scary-Drop-Down-Spider-Halloween/dp/B000TKLV0Y/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1347931530&sr=8-9&keywords=drop+down+spider"
    >
    >or I could just mail you one if you sent me an address.


    Thank you. I'll think about it, only because my cats tend to treat
    toys like dogs would and chew them to bits, I'd worry about what small
    parts are inside that can be hazardous, and I can't watch them
    continuously, I'd have to remove the spider when I'm not there.
    Actually my cats favorite toys are golf ball sized wiffle balls, and
    cheap cotton sweat socks filled with a spoonful of catnip and knotted
    closed. The sock toys are good because as they bat them about they
    pick up the dust bunnies... I must have a dozen of them around and
    it's easy to pick off the dust bunnies with my B&D Dust Buster. The
    wiffle balls are basement toys as the noise from batting them about
    can become annoying, especially when they decide to have a hockey game
    in the middle of the night. Occasionally they manage to bring one
    back upstairs. If I dare to leave a pot holder out on a counter it
    will disappear into a black hole forever. Pencils disappear as well
    so I can't leave those accessible. One cat loves to rip up paper,
    can't leave important mail around, I don't think it will be a good
    excuse telling the electric company I didn't pay because the cat ate
    the bill. Keep close tabs on that spider, as cats become more
    familiar with a plaything it becomes prey and they become more violent
    with it and want to bite off its head. Be careful with leaving strings
    and rubberbands out too... I've learned never to toss used dental
    floss into the bathroom wastebasket, it goes directly into the trash
    can in the garage, cats find wastebaskets wonderful for rummaging,
    they're the perfect height for them to reach into. My kitchen trash
    bag hangs up high from a cuphook screwed in near the garage door.

  18. #18
    Cheryl Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On 9/17/2012 3:24 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
    > Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    > frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    > it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >
    >
    > http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk


    Yeah, she sure did get the last laugh. LOL Love the toy!


  19. #19
    Nancy Young Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to

    On 9/18/2012 12:58 PM, Cheryl wrote:
    > On 9/17/2012 3:24 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
    >> Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
    >> frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
    >> it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
    >>
    >>
    >> http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

    >
    > Yeah, she sure did get the last laugh. LOL Love the toy!
    >

    It sure got a better reaction than the last toy I bought for a cat.
    I got my previous cat, Moxie, a mechanical hamster in a ball. It
    rolled around bumping into furniture, I thought it was a riot.

    The cat thought it was easily the dumbest thing she ever laid eyes
    on. (laugh)

    nancy

  20. #20
    Kalmia Guest

    Default Re: OT:: What Cocoa's up to




    Gee, I thought you ere beefing about the rise in chocolate prices!

    Cats are a joy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32