Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

  1. #1
    Janet Bostwick Guest

    Default OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...-quake/?hpt=C2



  2. #2
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    "Janet Bostwick" <no[email protected]> wrote:

    > watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    > http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...rters-capture-

    sco
    > pe-of-quake/?hpt=C2



    Janet,

    He certainly kept his cool composure throughout.

    Probably part of a news camerman's job description. DON'T PANIC!

    Best,

    Andy

  3. #3
    Janet Bostwick Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating



    "Andy" wrote in message news:[email protected]..

    "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    > http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...rters-capture-

    sco
    > pe-of-quake/?hpt=C2



    Janet,

    He certainly kept his cool composure throughout.

    Probably part of a news camerman's job description. DON'T PANIC!

    Best,

    Andy

    Janet says to Andy:
    You're probably too much of a young whipper-snapper to remember. But in the
    old days, the Sunday funnies carried Smilin' Jack? I have never forgotten
    the time when the bad guy and Jack were fighting on a mountain side and an
    earthquake opened a large crevasse. The bad guy fell in and the earth
    closed. After seeing the cracks in the earth from Mother Earth's latest
    rampage, I wonder at the power. It seems to me we are all fleas walking on
    the back of a large sleeping dog. If and when he gets up and gives a shake,
    we are in trouble.
    Janet



  4. #4
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >
    > "Andy" wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >
    > "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    >> http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...rters-capture-

    > sco
    >> pe-of-quake/?hpt=C2

    >
    >
    > Janet,
    >
    > He certainly kept his cool composure throughout.
    >
    > Probably part of a news camerman's job description. DON'T PANIC!
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy
    >
    > Janet says to Andy:
    > You're probably too much of a young whipper-snapper to remember. But
    > in the old days, the Sunday funnies carried Smilin' Jack? I have
    > never forgotten the time when the bad guy and Jack were fighting on a
    > mountain side and an earthquake opened a large crevasse. The bad guy
    > fell in and the earth closed. After seeing the cracks in the earth
    > from Mother Earth's latest rampage, I wonder at the power. It seems
    > to me we are all fleas walking on the back of a large sleeping dog.
    > If and when he gets up and gives a shake, we are in trouble.
    > Janet



    Janet,

    Right. The world is not as solid as we'd like to think it is.

    For my first quake, the furniture began to vibrate across the floors
    combined with the sound of nails in the walls, pulling out of wood
    beams. An awful sound!!!

    I looked up at the ceiling thinking it was the above neighbors having
    rough sex! LOL!!!

    Mother Nature, ever the evil jokester!

    Best,

    Andy

  5. #5
    Janet Bostwick Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating



    "Andy" wrote in message news:[email protected]..

    "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >
    > "Andy" wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >
    > "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    >> http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...rters-capture-

    > sco
    >> pe-of-quake/?hpt=C2

    >
    >
    > Janet,
    >
    > He certainly kept his cool composure throughout.
    >
    > Probably part of a news camerman's job description. DON'T PANIC!
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy
    >
    > Janet says to Andy:
    > You're probably too much of a young whipper-snapper to remember. But
    > in the old days, the Sunday funnies carried Smilin' Jack? I have
    > never forgotten the time when the bad guy and Jack were fighting on a
    > mountain side and an earthquake opened a large crevasse. The bad guy
    > fell in and the earth closed. After seeing the cracks in the earth
    > from Mother Earth's latest rampage, I wonder at the power. It seems
    > to me we are all fleas walking on the back of a large sleeping dog.
    > If and when he gets up and gives a shake, we are in trouble.
    > Janet



    Janet,

    Right. The world is not as solid as we'd like to think it is.

    For my first quake, the furniture began to vibrate across the floors
    combined with the sound of nails in the walls, pulling out of wood
    beams. An awful sound!!!

    I looked up at the ceiling thinking it was the above neighbors having
    rough sex! LOL!!!

    Mother Nature, ever the evil jokester!

    Best,

    Andy
    Janet says to Andy:
    For my first quake, (we don't get many of notice here) I was getting ready
    for work. I thought that the furnace was about to blow and the air ducts
    were buckling. When I realized what was happening, the next thing I knew, I
    was standing outside in my driveway, nude, wrapped in the bedspread. I knew
    all about standing in stronger doorways and all that, but my brain didn't
    have a chance to tell my body what to do. I just skedaddled. Fortunately,
    everyone else in the court had already left for work and I didn't have to
    'duck and cover.' ;o}
    Janet



  6. #6
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Mar 14, 2:38*pm, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > "Janet Bostwick" <nos...@nospam.net> wrote:
    >
    > > "Andy" *wrote in messagenews:[email protected]..

    >
    > > "Janet Bostwick" <nos...@nospam.net> wrote:

    >
    > >> watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    > >>http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...rters-capture-

    > > sco
    > >> pe-of-quake/?hpt=C2

    >
    > > Janet,

    >
    > > He certainly kept his cool composure throughout.

    >
    > > Probably part of a news camerman's job description. DON'T PANIC!

    >
    > > Best,

    >
    > > Andy

    >
    > > Janet says to Andy:
    > > You're probably too much of a young whipper-snapper to remember. *But
    > > in the old days, the Sunday funnies carried Smilin' Jack? *I have
    > > never forgotten the time when the bad guy and Jack were fighting on a
    > > mountain side and an earthquake opened a large crevasse. *The bad guy
    > > fell in and the earth closed. *After seeing the cracks in the earth
    > > from Mother Earth's *latest rampage, I wonder at the power. *It seems
    > > to me we are all fleas walking on the back of a large sleeping dog.
    > > If and when he gets up and gives a shake, we are in trouble.
    > > Janet

    >
    > Janet,
    >
    > Right. The world is not as solid as we'd like to think it is.
    >
    > For my first quake, the furniture began to vibrate across the floors
    > combined with the sound of nails in the walls, pulling out of wood
    > beams. An awful sound!!!
    >
    > I looked up at the ceiling thinking it was the above neighbors having
    > rough sex! LOL!!!
    >
    > Mother Nature, ever the evil jokester!
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy


    Your idea of rough sex is having hand sex with yourself.

  7. #7
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    Re: [email protected]

    Janet Bostwick <[email protected]> wrote:

    > watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    > http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...-quake/?hpt=C2


    He's standing on liquefying earth. One more decimal point on the Richter
    scale and you probably never see that video. Scary stuff!

    One of the networks has been airing a program showing the still-visible
    remains of sand and water geysers which spontaneously erupted from huge
    fissures during the New Madrid Fault earthquake in the early 1800s as the
    whole epicenter area underwent liquefaction. The "Smilin' Jack": scenario
    you described to Andy in another post actually took place there on a very
    large scale.

    That video makes you wonder just how close they came in Japan to having the
    ground literally swallow people up. That vid was shot in an are the
    videographer said was reclaimed by filling in harbor space so if it
    happened, an area like that would probably be the first to go. We are just
    gnats on mammoths.



  8. #8
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> You're probably too much of a young whipper-snapper to remember.



    Janet,

    I've been called that before!!! By a drunk American Indian friend.

    Oren! A head Indian chief. We loved and guarded him very carefully.

    Best,

    Andy

  9. #9
    pure kona Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:00:56 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >
    >"Andy" wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >
    >"Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >snippage.....
    >
    >Janet says to Andy:
    >For my first quake, (we don't get many of notice here) I was getting ready
    >for work. I thought that the furnace was about to blow and the air ducts
    >were buckling. When I realized what was happening, the next thing I knew, I
    >was standing outside in my driveway, nude, wrapped in the bedspread. I knew
    >all about standing in stronger doorways and all that, but my brain didn't
    >have a chance to tell my body what to do. I just skedaddled. Fortunately,
    >everyone else in the court had already left for work and I didn't have to
    >'duck and cover.' ;o}
    >Janet
    >


    In the last big earthquake in Hawaii- a 6.8 or something several years
    ago, I puzzled over the standing in a doorway because the one I was in
    was creaking, so I ran outside. Later the press reminded us that one
    should not stand in a doorway and outside was best or under a large
    piece of furniture/table. Wonder where our brains got that "stand in
    a door way"?

    aloha,
    Cea

  10. #10
    Doug Freyburger Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    pure kona wrote:
    >
    > In the last big earthquake in Hawaii- a 6.8 or something several years
    > ago, I puzzled over the standing in a doorway because the one I was in
    > was creaking, so I ran outside. Later the press reminded us that one
    > should not stand in a doorway and outside was best or under a large
    > piece of furniture/table. Wonder where our brains got that "stand in
    > a door way"?


    A doorway without a door is one of the best supported points inside a
    house and probably far enough from furniture so nothing will be falling
    on you from above. There is a big caveat - If the quake is not so
    strong that it will hurl you out of the doorway.

    A doorway with a door has a large plate that will swing into you and
    push you towards the most dangerous place in the house.

    If the quake is big enough, duck and cover whereever you are. One large
    quake happened while I was in the shower. Nowhere to go in there but
    down into the tub, roll up, cover and hope the shower stall didn't fall
    in on me.

    The problem with running outside - You arrive at the edge of the
    building at exactly the same time that stuff starts tumbling off the
    roof. It is a strategy specifically designed to increase the chance of
    injury or death. Definitely the wrong thing to do during an earthquake.

    If there might be a tsunami following the quake where to be changes
    dramatically.

  11. #11
    Janet Bostwick Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:39:47 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Re: [email protected]
    >
    >Janet Bostwick <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    >> http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...-quake/?hpt=C2

    >
    >He's standing on liquefying earth. One more decimal point on the Richter
    >scale and you probably never see that video. Scary stuff!
    >
    >One of the networks has been airing a program showing the still-visible
    >remains of sand and water geysers which spontaneously erupted from huge
    >fissures during the New Madrid Fault earthquake in the early 1800s as the
    >whole epicenter area underwent liquefaction. The "Smilin' Jack": scenario
    >you described to Andy in another post actually took place there on a very
    >large scale.
    >
    >That video makes you wonder just how close they came in Japan to having the
    >ground literally swallow people up. That vid was shot in an are the
    >videographer said was reclaimed by filling in harbor space so if it
    >happened, an area like that would probably be the first to go. We are just
    >gnats on mammoths.
    >

    Did you see where Christchurch (the city proper) is going to have to
    abandon a large portion of the damaged city forever because the
    liquifaction was so great the land has been damaged beyond repair?
    Janet

  12. #12
    sf Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 06:11:20 -1000, pure kona <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Wonder where our brains got that "stand in a door way"?


    Wasn't that part of the "tornado drill" back East? I imagine it went
    West with us as we moved.


    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

  13. #13
    Janet Bostwick Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 06:11:20 -1000, pure kona <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:00:56 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    snip
    >In the last big earthquake in Hawaii- a 6.8 or something several years
    >ago, I puzzled over the standing in a doorway because the one I was in
    >was creaking, so I ran outside. Later the press reminded us that one
    >should not stand in a doorway and outside was best or under a large
    >piece of furniture/table. Wonder where our brains got that "stand in
    >a door way"?
    >
    >aloha,
    >Cea


    I just heard the doorway thing within the last week. I can't remember
    where I heard it. As a matter of fact, it was something like stand in
    a doorway or in a corner of the room. It would have to have been
    associated with the earthquake in Japan.
    Janet

  14. #14
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    Re: [email protected]

    Janet Bostwick <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:39:47 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Re: [email protected]
    >>
    >> Janet Bostwick <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    >>> http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...-quake/?hpt=C2

    >>
    >> He's standing on liquefying earth. One more decimal point on the
    >> Richter scale and you probably never see that video. Scary stuff!
    >>
    >> One of the networks has been airing a program showing the
    >> still-visible remains of sand and water geysers which spontaneously
    >> erupted from huge fissures during the New Madrid Fault earthquake in
    >> the early 1800s as the whole epicenter area underwent liquefaction.
    >> The "Smilin' Jack": scenario you described to Andy in another post
    >> actually took place there on a very large scale.
    >>
    >> That video makes you wonder just how close they came in Japan to
    >> having the ground literally swallow people up. That vid was shot in
    >> an are the videographer said was reclaimed by filling in harbor
    >> space so if it happened, an area like that would probably be the
    >> first to go. We are just gnats on mammoths.
    >>

    > Did you see where Christchurch (the city proper) is going to have to
    > abandon a large portion of the damaged city forever because the
    > liquifaction was so great the land has been damaged beyond repair?
    > Janet


    No I hadn't seen that but I can understand why that would be the case.

    These disasters are cycling around the "Ring of Fire" or Pacific Rim
    earthquake zone. Is this a pattern and is the US west coast next? There
    seems to be a lot of speculation to that effect.

    If I lived in Vancouver, Portland or Seattle I'd probably be planning my
    exit inland right about now.

    MartyB



  15. #15
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    Re: [email protected]

    pure kona <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:00:56 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
    > <nospam@nos[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> "Andy" wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >>
    >> "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> snippage.....
    >>
    >> Janet says to Andy:
    >> For my first quake, (we don't get many of notice here) I was getting
    >> ready for work. I thought that the furnace was about to blow and
    >> the air ducts were buckling. When I realized what was happening,
    >> the next thing I knew, I was standing outside in my driveway, nude,
    >> wrapped in the bedspread. I knew all about standing in stronger
    >> doorways and all that, but my brain didn't have a chance to tell my
    >> body what to do. I just skedaddled. Fortunately, everyone else in
    >> the court had already left for work and I didn't have to 'duck and
    >> cover.' ;o}
    >> Janet
    >>

    >
    > In the last big earthquake in Hawaii- a 6.8 or something several years
    > ago, I puzzled over the standing in a doorway because the one I was in
    > was creaking, so I ran outside. Later the press reminded us that one
    > should not stand in a doorway and outside was best or under a large
    > piece of furniture/table. Wonder where our brains got that "stand in
    > a door way"?
    >
    > aloha,
    > Cea


    Sounds kinda like midwestern tornado training... if there's no basement, get
    to an inside room or doorway arch out of the line of sght of any windows,
    and preferably away from any exterior walls at all.



  16. #16
    ImStillMags Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Mar 15, 10:05*am, Janet Bostwick <nos...@cableone.net> wrote:
    >
    > Did you see where Christchurch (the city proper) is going to have to
    > abandon a large portion of the damaged city forever because the
    > liquifaction was so great the land has been damaged beyond repair?
    > Janet- Hide quoted text -
    >


    I fullly expect, if the New Madrid fault goes again, that the
    liquifaction will completely swallow up New Orleans.
    They build there by driving pillings into the ground at angles to
    compact the soils under where the buildings will be built.
    That whole area is basically floating on pillings and concrete.



  17. #17
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    "Nunya Bidnits" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Re: [email protected]
    >
    > pure kona <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:00:56 -0600, "Janet Bostwick"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Andy" wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >>>
    >>> "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> snippage.....
    >>>
    >>> Janet says to Andy:
    >>> For my first quake, (we don't get many of notice here) I was getting
    >>> ready for work. I thought that the furnace was about to blow and
    >>> the air ducts were buckling. When I realized what was happening,
    >>> the next thing I knew, I was standing outside in my driveway, nude,
    >>> wrapped in the bedspread. I knew all about standing in stronger
    >>> doorways and all that, but my brain didn't have a chance to tell my
    >>> body what to do. I just skedaddled. Fortunately, everyone else in
    >>> the court had already left for work and I didn't have to 'duck and
    >>> cover.' ;o}
    >>> Janet
    >>>

    >>
    >> In the last big earthquake in Hawaii- a 6.8 or something several
    >> years ago, I puzzled over the standing in a doorway because the one I
    >> was in was creaking, so I ran outside. Later the press reminded us
    >> that one should not stand in a doorway and outside was best or under
    >> a large piece of furniture/table. Wonder where our brains got that
    >> "stand in a door way"?
    >>
    >> aloha,
    >> Cea

    >
    > Sounds kinda like midwestern tornado training... if there's no
    > basement, get to an inside room or doorway arch out of the line of
    > sght of any windows, and preferably away from any exterior walls at
    > all.



    A tornado swept by my house. Horizontal rain. No time to react. I just
    thought "whoa!"

    It touched down about 1/4 mile away. A day or so later we drove past the
    destruction out of curiosity. Stuff like that doesn't happen in
    Pennsylvania too often.

    Tree damage. No loss of life.

    Andy

  18. #18
    sf Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:24:14 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > A tornado swept by my house. Horizontal rain. No time to react. I just
    > thought "whoa!"
    >
    > It touched down about 1/4 mile away. A day or so later we drove past the
    > destruction out of curiosity. Stuff like that doesn't happen in
    > Pennsylvania too often.
    >
    > Tree damage. No loss of life.


    Glad to hear that! It certainly could have been worse.

    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

  19. #19
    merryb Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Mar 15, 11:54*am, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
    september.invalid> wrote:
    > Re: vu6vn6ta248gpscoejl45img785smur...@4ax.com
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Janet Bostwick <nos...@cableone.net> wrote:
    > > On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:39:47 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
    > > <nunyabidn...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote:

    >
    > >> Re: mI-dnZ0zTLJM8uPQnZ2dnUVZ_oydn...@supernews.com

    >
    > >> Janet Bostwick <nos...@nospam.net> wrote:

    >
    > >>> watch the earth open, shut and gurgle
    > >>>http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14...ters-capture-s....

    >
    > >> He's standing on liquefying earth. One more decimal point on the
    > >> Richter scale and you probably never see that video. Scary stuff!

    >
    > >> One of the networks has been airing a program showing the
    > >> still-visible remains of sand and water geysers which spontaneously
    > >> erupted from huge fissures during the New Madrid Fault earthquake in
    > >> the early 1800s as the whole epicenter area underwent liquefaction.
    > >> The "Smilin' Jack": scenario you described to Andy in another post
    > >> actually took place there on a very large scale.

    >
    > >> That video makes you wonder just how close they came in Japan to
    > >> having the ground literally swallow people up. That vid was shot in
    > >> an are the videographer said was reclaimed by filling in harbor
    > >> space so if it happened, an area like that would probably be the
    > >> first to go. We are just gnats on mammoths.

    >
    > > Did you see where Christchurch (the city proper) is going to have to
    > > abandon a large portion of the damaged city forever because the
    > > liquifaction was so great the land has been damaged beyond repair?
    > > Janet

    >
    > No I hadn't seen that but I can understand why that would be the case.
    >
    > These disasters are cycling around the "Ring of Fire" or Pacific Rim
    > earthquake zone. Is this a pattern and is the US west coast next? There
    > seems to be a lot of speculation to that effect.
    >
    > If I lived in Vancouver, Portland or Seattle I'd probably be planning my
    > exit inland right about now.
    >
    > MartyB- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Yes, we are...My husband and I commute from Gig Harbor to Seattle,
    going over the Narrows Bridge twice a day. If we have an earthquake,
    we could be stranded! Yesterday as we were driving through Fife, we
    were imagining what kind of mess a tsunami would cause through there,
    with Mt. Rainier erupting in the distance, caused by the earthquake.
    It would be a truly ****ed situation!

  20. #20
    pure kona Guest

    Default Re: OT Have you guys seen this - fascinating

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:58:13 +0000 (UTC), Doug Freyburger
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >pure kona wrote:
    >>
    >> In the last big earthquake in Hawaii- a 6.8 or something several years
    >> ago, I puzzled over the standing in a doorway because the one I was in
    >> was creaking, so I ran outside. Later the press reminded us that one
    >> should not stand in a doorway and outside was best or under a large
    >> piece of furniture/table. Wonder where our brains got that "stand in
    >> a door way"?

    >
    >A doorway without a door is one of the best supported points inside a
    >house and probably far enough from furniture so nothing will be falling
    >on you from above. There is a big caveat - If the quake is not so
    >strong that it will hurl you out of the doorway.
    >
    >A doorway with a door has a large plate that will swing into you and
    >push you towards the most dangerous place in the house.
    >
    >If the quake is big enough, duck and cover whereever you are. One large
    >quake happened while I was in the shower. Nowhere to go in there but
    >down into the tub, roll up, cover and hope the shower stall didn't fall
    >in on me.
    >
    >The problem with running outside - You arrive at the edge of the
    >building at exactly the same time that stuff starts tumbling off the
    >roof. It is a strategy specifically designed to increase the chance of
    >injury or death. Definitely the wrong thing to do during an earthquake.
    >
    >If there might be a tsunami following the quake where to be changes
    >dramatically.


    If you go here: http://smithfarms.com/smile2.htm (excuse the page
    name, it was an easy spot) --- I have pasted the Earthquake Safety
    Tips that was sent to Hawaii residents after the 6.8 earthquake in
    Hawaii in October of 2009.

    FWIW

    aloha,
    Cea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32