Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    NFL Sunday breakfast.

    Simply:

    A microwaved BUBBA frozen Angus hamburger
    Dijon mustard
    Heinz ketchup
    Fresh cracked black pepper
    Processed American cheese food product
    ....on whole wheat toast.

    Washed down by a tall glass of ice-cold water.

    A chewable multivitamin

    Dessert: Two strands of strawberry Twizzlers.

    You?

    Andy
    Philadelphia Eagles over the Pittsburgh Steelers (-3)

  2. #2
    Gary Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    Andy wrote:
    >
    > Philadelphia Eagles over the Pittsburgh Steelers (-3)


    I wish your team luck, Andy. My team is the New England Patriots. They
    really kicked ass last weekend... Something like 52-29. That final score
    might not be exact but close.

    G.

  3. #3
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "Gary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..

    > I wish your team luck, Andy. My team is the New England Patriots. They
    > really kicked ass last weekend... Something like 52-29. That final score
    > might not be exact but close.
    >
    > G.



    Steelers, I'm with TJ.

    Roethlisberger-- is a machine!



  4. #4
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "Somebody" <[email protected]> wrote:


    > Steelers, I'm with TJ.
    >
    > Roethlisberger-- is a machine!




    Good luck Pennsylvania! May the best side win! :-)

    Best,

    Andy
    +3

  5. #5
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    > "Somebody" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >> Steelers, I'm with TJ.
    >>
    >> Roethlisberger-- is a machine!

    >
    >
    >
    > Good luck Pennsylvania! May the best side win! :-)
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy
    > +3



    You are going down... hard... Steelers are pissed.



  6. #6
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`


    On 7-Oct-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > You?

    NFL (not for lunch) in my house today means EggBeaters and a slice of
    toast smothered in sausage gravy. A second piece of toast was "buttered"
    and spread with apple butter. Coffee, of course.

    Sausage gravy is a nearly perfect food, it has every thing but fruit and
    veggies. 8-)
    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  7. #7
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Sausage gravy is a nearly perfect food, it has every thing
    > but fruit and veggies. 8-)




    l, not -l,

    You'll get no argument from me!

    Nosiree!!! :-9

    Best,

    Andy


  8. #8
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    when does the game start?



  9. #9
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "Somebody" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > when does the game start?



    The fourth quarter starts after the commercial break.


  10. #10
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    > "Somebody" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> when does the game start?

    >
    >
    > The fourth quarter starts after the commercial break.



    so like in two hours?



  11. #11
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    On Oct 7, 5:29*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > NFL Sunday breakfast.
    >
    > Simply:
    >
    > A microwaved BUBBA frozen Angus hamburger


    Andy does nearly everything wrong. What kind of a slob microwaves a
    hamburger?
    >
    > Andy


    --Bryan

  12. #12
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "Bryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    On Oct 7, 5:29 am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > NFL Sunday breakfast.
    >
    > Simply:
    >
    > A microwaved BUBBA frozen Angus hamburger


    Andy does nearly everything wrong. What kind of a slob microwaves a
    hamburger?
    ---

    but he tries...

    so when is the damn game on?



  13. #13
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`


    On 7-Oct-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Sausage gravy is a nearly perfect food, it has every thing
    > > but fruit and veggies. 8-)

    >
    >
    >
    > l, not -l,
    >
    > You'll get no argument from me!
    >
    > Nosiree!!! :-9
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy

    So, what fruit and vegetable can we add to make it perfect? Don't say it -
    avocado is not acceptable. 8-)
    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  14. #14
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`


    On 7-Oct-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Somebody" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > when does the game start?

    >
    >
    > The fourth quarter starts after the commercial break.

    Seems to me if it's the fourth quarter, it should be called the dollar.
    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  15. #15
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:k4stbm$gdt$[email protected]..

    > So, what fruit and vegetable can we add to make it perfect? Don't say
    > it -
    > avocado is not acceptable. 8-)


    avocado is Spanish for "balls"



  16. #16
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: NFL Sunday breakfast.`

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > On 7-Oct-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Sausage gravy is a nearly perfect food, it has every
    >> > thing but fruit and veggies. 8-)

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> l, not -l,
    >>
    >> You'll get no argument from me!
    >>
    >> Nosiree!!! :-9
    >>
    >> Best,
    >>
    >> Andy

    > So, what fruit and vegetable can we add to make it perfect?
    > Don't say it - avocado is not acceptable. 8-)




    That's easy!

    Biscuits drowned in sausage gravy, topped with diced artichoke
    bottoms and drowned again in sausage gravy and topped with a
    drop of Tabasco! Kiwi fruit for dessert.

    COULD HAPPEN!!! LOL!

    Andy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32