Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: My "paccheri al forno"

  1. #1
    ViLco Guest

    Default My "paccheri al forno"

    The paccheri! This is a very good brand from Gragnano, the temple of
    italian hard wheat:
    http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img0145pz.jpg/

    Sausage-based ragu' and cooked spinach (I used the smaller ball):
    http://img684.imageshack.us/i/img0146ve.jpg/

    Soffritto (celery, carrot and onion in EVO oil for 10 minutes) and spinach:
    http://img685.imageshack.us/i/img0147gv.jpg/

    A great friend, the smaller flame on this gas range:
    http://img859.imageshack.us/i/img0148lx.jpg/
    It's wonderful for ragu', once the soffritto is done and the meat is
    sauteed, and a glass of wine has evaporated, I put my ragu' pot over
    this minimal flame and let it go for hours, adding some liquids
    (vegetable broth, meat broth, water) when needed.

    Gorgonzola and ricotta:
    http://img856.imageshack.us/i/img0149x.jpg/
    I added some gorgonzola only because the ricotta was not enough, and it
    didn't change the flavor considerably.

    Them again, this time on the filling:
    http://img138.imageshack.us/i/img0150jw.jpg/

    "Il ripieno e' pronto" (the filling is ready):
    http://img153.imageshack.us/i/img0151qu.jpg/

    Halfway making the bechamel:
    http://img130.imageshack.us/i/img0152sk.jpg/

    The pan, bottom lined with some bechamel. On the left, the King of
    cheeses in his grated version:
    http://img573.imageshack.us/i/img0153nf.jpg/

    OK, the guys are all stuffed, it's easy to stuff them if they're cooked
    only halfway or less:
    http://img19.imageshack.us/i/img0154s.jpg/

    Bechamel and then ragu' went on top of the paccheri, they'll go down a
    bit while cooking:
    http://img145.imageshack.us/i/img0155sl.jpg/

    Ready to bake:
    http://img151.imageshack.us/i/img0156k.jpg/

    Sorry for the finished dish pictures, I took the paccheri out of the
    oven and served them to my parents and friends, toasting with a nice
    lambrusco from Castelvetro (Modena), and I totally forgot to take more
    pictures.

    Have a nice sunday
    --
    Vilco
    And the Family Stone
    This is post has been posted ONLY FOR THE STATS.
    No trolls have been harmed in the making of this post.

  2. #2
    sf Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 13:56:04 +0200, ViLco <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Sorry for the finished dish pictures, I took the paccheri out of the
    > oven and served them to my parents and friends, toasting with a nice
    > lambrusco from Castelvetro (Modena), and I totally forgot to take more
    > pictures.


    Oh, yum! I need to see what I can find that resembles paccheri. They
    look a lot easier to stuff than manicotti. I think I saw shells that
    resemble them recently but I was thinking "big rigatoni" at the time
    and didn't realize they could be stuffed.

    --
    I love cooking with wine.
    Sometimes I even put it in the food.

  3. #3
    spamtrap1888 Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Apr 3, 4:56*am, ViLco <villi...@tin.spam> wrote:
    > The paccheri! This is a very good brand from Gragnano, the temple of
    > italian hard wheat:http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img0145pz.jpg/


    Available at A.G. Ferrari, a local chain.

    http://www.agferrari.com/product/Paccheri/Short_Cuts

    > A great friend, the smaller flame on this gas range:http://img859.imageshack.us/i/img0148lx.jpg/
    > It's wonderful for ragu', once the soffritto is done and the meat is
    > sauteed, and a glass of wine has evaporated, I put my ragu' pot over
    > this minimal flame and let it go for hours, adding some liquids
    > (vegetable broth, meat broth, water) when needed.


    We had one such burner on our stove, growing up. My first apartment
    had a stove with a regulated burner that could be throttled down, for
    stove top slow cooking.

    I use either our LeCreuset, with its heavy lid, or a SS pot with a
    toroidal weight, to minimize liquid evaporation.

  4. #4
    Janet Wilder Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On 4/3/2011 6:56 AM, ViLco wrote:
    > The paccheri! This is a very good brand from Gragnano, the temple of
    > italian hard wheat:
    > http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img0145pz.jpg/
    >
    > Sausage-based ragu' and cooked spinach (I used the smaller ball):
    > http://img684.imageshack.us/i/img0146ve.jpg/
    >
    > Soffritto (celery, carrot and onion in EVO oil for 10 minutes) and spinach:
    > http://img685.imageshack.us/i/img0147gv.jpg/
    >
    > A great friend, the smaller flame on this gas range:
    > http://img859.imageshack.us/i/img0148lx.jpg/
    > It's wonderful for ragu', once the soffritto is done and the meat is
    > sauteed, and a glass of wine has evaporated, I put my ragu' pot over
    > this minimal flame and let it go for hours, adding some liquids
    > (vegetable broth, meat broth, water) when needed.
    >
    > Gorgonzola and ricotta:
    > http://img856.imageshack.us/i/img0149x.jpg/
    > I added some gorgonzola only because the ricotta was not enough, and it
    > didn't change the flavor considerably.
    >
    > Them again, this time on the filling:
    > http://img138.imageshack.us/i/img0150jw.jpg/
    >
    > "Il ripieno e' pronto" (the filling is ready):
    > http://img153.imageshack.us/i/img0151qu.jpg/
    >
    > Halfway making the bechamel:
    > http://img130.imageshack.us/i/img0152sk.jpg/
    >
    > The pan, bottom lined with some bechamel. On the left, the King of
    > cheeses in his grated version:
    > http://img573.imageshack.us/i/img0153nf.jpg/
    >
    > OK, the guys are all stuffed, it's easy to stuff them if they're cooked
    > only halfway or less:
    > http://img19.imageshack.us/i/img0154s.jpg/
    >
    > Bechamel and then ragu' went on top of the paccheri, they'll go down a
    > bit while cooking:
    > http://img145.imageshack.us/i/img0155sl.jpg/
    >
    > Ready to bake:
    > http://img151.imageshack.us/i/img0156k.jpg/
    >
    > Sorry for the finished dish pictures, I took the paccheri out of the
    > oven and served them to my parents and friends, toasting with a nice
    > lambrusco from Castelvetro (Modena), and I totally forgot to take more
    > pictures.
    >
    > Have a nice sunday


    Lovely!

    We had manicotti last night.

    --
    Janet Wilder
    Way-the-heck-south Texas
    Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

  5. #5
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 13:56:04 +0200, ViLco <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The paccheri! This is a very good brand from Gragnano, the temple of
    >italian hard wheat:
    >http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img0145pz.jpg/
    >

    Wonderful series, thanks so much.
    It looks delicious.

    koko
    --
    Food is our common ground, a universal experience
    James Beard

    www.kokoscornerblog.com

    Natural Watkins Spices
    www.apinchofspices.com

  6. #6
    Jean B. Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    ViLco wrote:
    > The paccheri! This is a very good brand from Gragnano, the temple of
    > italian hard wheat:
    > http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img0145pz.jpg/
    >
    > Sausage-based ragu' and cooked spinach (I used the smaller ball):
    > http://img684.imageshack.us/i/img0146ve.jpg/
    >
    > Soffritto (celery, carrot and onion in EVO oil for 10 minutes) and spinach:
    > http://img685.imageshack.us/i/img0147gv.jpg/
    >
    > A great friend, the smaller flame on this gas range:
    > http://img859.imageshack.us/i/img0148lx.jpg/
    > It's wonderful for ragu', once the soffritto is done and the meat is
    > sauteed, and a glass of wine has evaporated, I put my ragu' pot over
    > this minimal flame and let it go for hours, adding some liquids
    > (vegetable broth, meat broth, water) when needed.
    >
    > Gorgonzola and ricotta:
    > http://img856.imageshack.us/i/img0149x.jpg/
    > I added some gorgonzola only because the ricotta was not enough, and it
    > didn't change the flavor considerably.
    >
    > Them again, this time on the filling:
    > http://img138.imageshack.us/i/img0150jw.jpg/
    >
    > "Il ripieno e' pronto" (the filling is ready):
    > http://img153.imageshack.us/i/img0151qu.jpg/
    >
    > Halfway making the bechamel:
    > http://img130.imageshack.us/i/img0152sk.jpg/
    >
    > The pan, bottom lined with some bechamel. On the left, the King of
    > cheeses in his grated version:
    > http://img573.imageshack.us/i/img0153nf.jpg/
    >
    > OK, the guys are all stuffed, it's easy to stuff them if they're cooked
    > only halfway or less:
    > http://img19.imageshack.us/i/img0154s.jpg/
    >
    > Bechamel and then ragu' went on top of the paccheri, they'll go down a
    > bit while cooking:
    > http://img145.imageshack.us/i/img0155sl.jpg/
    >
    > Ready to bake:
    > http://img151.imageshack.us/i/img0156k.jpg/
    >
    > Sorry for the finished dish pictures, I took the paccheri out of the
    > oven and served them to my parents and friends, toasting with a nice
    > lambrusco from Castelvetro (Modena), and I totally forgot to take more
    > pictures.
    >
    > Have a nice sunday


    Oh, I would have liked to see that final product, ViLco. It
    looked great. Nice tip on stuffing the shells, too.

    --
    Jean B.

  7. #7
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 06:57:10 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 wrote:

    > We had one such burner on our stove, growing up. My first apartment
    > had a stove with a regulated burner that could be throttled down, for
    > stove top slow cooking.


    It's pretty standard on gas stoves now that each burner puts out a
    different BTU rating. I have 5 different sized burners from
    5,000-17,000. One gets as low as 500.

    -sw

  8. #8
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 14:42:10 -0400, Jean B. wrote:

    > Oh, I would have liked to see that final product, ViLco.


    Yeah, we never got to see the stuffed pork leg either. I want my
    money back!

    -sw

  9. #9
    Giusi Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"


    "sf" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio > ViLco <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry for the finished dish pictures, I took the paccheri out of the >>
    >> oven and served them to my parents and friends, toasting with a nice
    >> lambrusco from Castelvetro (Modena), and I totally forgot to take more >>
    >> pictures.

    >
    > Oh, yum! I need to see what I can find that resembles paccheri. They
    > look a lot easier to stuff than manicotti. I think I saw shells that>
    > resemble them recently but I was thinking "big rigatoni" at the time
    > and didn't realize they could be stuffed.


    Paccheri are like half-length manicotti. You could just cut manicotti in
    half to copy, but I'll bet Vilco uses other pastas as well. Paccheri are
    not on the shelves every time you go to the market, perhaps, so other big
    pastas could happen.



  10. #10
    Giusi Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"


    "ViLco" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:in9n8k$2mg$[email protected]..
    > The paccheri! This is a very good brand from Gragnano, the temple of
    > italian hard wheat:
    > http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img0145pz.jpg/
    >

    I often tell students that if Gragnano is the only thing they remembered
    from a lesson then they've got something of value from it.

    > Sausage-based ragu' and cooked spinach (I used the smaller ball):
    > http://img684.imageshack.us/i/img0146ve.jpg/


    Do you ever use the thick pottery ragł pots on a tamer? Mine isn't big
    enough, and I don't really have room to store one big enough, so I always
    feel like I am missing out on something.



  11. #11
    sf Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:06:00 +0200, "Giusi" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > "sf" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio > ViLco <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > >> Sorry for the finished dish pictures, I took the paccheri out of the >>
    > >> oven and served them to my parents and friends, toasting with a nice
    > >> lambrusco from Castelvetro (Modena), and I totally forgot to take more >>
    > >> pictures.

    > >
    > > Oh, yum! I need to see what I can find that resembles paccheri. They
    > > look a lot easier to stuff than manicotti. I think I saw shells that>
    > > resemble them recently but I was thinking "big rigatoni" at the time
    > > and didn't realize they could be stuffed.

    >
    > Paccheri are like half-length manicotti. You could just cut manicotti in
    > half to copy, but I'll bet Vilco uses other pastas as well. Paccheri are
    > not on the shelves every time you go to the market, perhaps, so other big
    > pastas could happen.
    >


    Oh, okay. I see manicotti all the time. I didn't realize you cook it
    before you stuff it. I thought they were stuffed "raw". Obviously,
    I've never made manicotti. I've never eaten it either.

    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

  12. #12
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    Il 04/04/2011 09:06, Giusi ha scritto:

    > Paccheri are like half-length manicotti. You could just cut manicotti in
    > half to copy, but I'll bet Vilco uses other pastas as well. Paccheri are
    > not on the shelves every time you go to the market, perhaps, so other big
    > pastas could happen.


    They're hard to find almost everywhere, probably one finds always
    paccheri only in Campania, their region.
    I prefer egg noodles for stuffed pasta, so or I make egg-noodle and fill
    and wrap it up (cannelloni) or go to a local "pasta fresca" shop where
    they have a kind of eggbased big maccheroni, almost as big as paccheri.
    --
    Vilco
    And the Family Stone
    Il tris* di tortelli come stile di vita
    * tre piatti separati, non il portatrucco della
    barbie con tre tortelli qua e tre la

  13. #13
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    Il 04/04/2011 01:09, Sqwertz ha scritto:

    >> Oh, I would have liked to see that final product, ViLco.


    > Yeah, we never got to see the stuffed pork leg either. I want my
    > money back!


    Hey, it's on tinypics. Lemme find it...
    http://www.tinysites.com/SitesPublic...shPC/Index.htm
    Pic #10 for the final result!
    --
    Vilco
    And the Family Stone
    Il peppindecs e' lo male

  14. #14
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    Il 04/04/2011 09:08, Giusi ha scritto:

    > Do you ever use the thick pottery ragł pots on a tamer? Mine isn't big
    > enough, and I don't really have room to store one big enough, so I always
    > feel like I am missing out on something.


    I use stainless steel pots with a thick multi-layer bottom
    --
    Vilco
    And the Family Stone
    This is post has been posted ONLY FOR THE STATS.
    No trolls have been harmed in the making of this post.

  15. #15
    sf Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:47:52 +0200, ViLco <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Il 04/04/2011 09:06, Giusi ha scritto:
    >
    > > Paccheri are like half-length manicotti. You could just cut manicotti in
    > > half to copy, but I'll bet Vilco uses other pastas as well. Paccheri are
    > > not on the shelves every time you go to the market, perhaps, so other big
    > > pastas could happen.

    >
    > They're hard to find almost everywhere, probably one finds always
    > paccheri only in Campania, their region.
    > I prefer egg noodles for stuffed pasta, so or I make egg-noodle and fill
    > and wrap it up (cannelloni) or go to a local "pasta fresca" shop where
    > they have a kind of eggbased big maccheroni, almost as big as paccheri.


    I bought dried paccheri yesterday from a little hole in the wall
    Italian deli that even knew what bomba rice (of all things) was. The
    reason why I thought "big rigatoni" when I saw them before is because
    this brand is ridged, but I understand the half sized manicotti
    description now.

    The two people I spoke to behind the counter had both made paccheri.
    One didn't bother stuffing them. He laid it out lasagne style . Why
    not just use lasagne noodles for that? The other did stuff them, but
    said it wasn't worth the work and wouldn't do it a second time. I
    decided to try anyway since I've never made manicotti before (or eaten
    it for that matter). I cooked them last night and they are waiting to
    be stuffed, so I need to buy some ricotta today.

    http://oi55.tinypic.com/25swrjd.jpg
    http://oi53.tinypic.com/2dqoz1l.jpg

    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

  16. #16
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    In article <ini5jj$5sq$[email protected]>, ViLco <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Il 04/04/2011 01:09, Sqwertz ha scritto:
    >
    > >> Oh, I would have liked to see that final product, ViLco.

    >
    > > Yeah, we never got to see the stuffed pork leg either. I want my
    > > money back!

    >
    > Hey, it's on tinypics. Lemme find it...
    > http://www.tinysites.com/SitesPublic...r924534/Publis
    > hPC/Index.htm
    > Pic #10 for the final result!


    Nice! :-)
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    "One man's theology is another man's belly laugh."
    --Robert Heinlien

  17. #17
    Giusi Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"


    "sf" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]..
    > On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:47:52 +0200, ViLco <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Il 04/04/2011 09:06, Giusi ha scritto:
    >>
    >> > Paccheri are like half-length manicotti. You could just cut manicotti
    >> > in
    >> > half to copy, but I'll bet Vilco uses other pastas as well. Paccheri
    >> > are
    >> > not on the shelves every time you go to the market, perhaps, so other
    >> > big
    >> > pastas could happen.

    >>
    >> They're hard to find almost everywhere, probably one finds always
    >> paccheri only in Campania, their region.
    >> I prefer egg noodles for stuffed pasta, so or I make egg-noodle and fill
    >> and wrap it up (cannelloni) or go to a local "pasta fresca" shop where
    >> they have a kind of eggbased big maccheroni, almost as big as paccheri.

    >
    > I bought dried paccheri yesterday from a little hole in the wall
    > Italian deli that even knew what bomba rice (of all things) was. The
    > reason why I thought "big rigatoni" when I saw them before is because
    > this brand is ridged, but I understand the half sized manicotti
    > description now.
    >
    > The two people I spoke to behind the counter had both made paccheri.
    > One didn't bother stuffing them. He laid it out lasagne style . Why
    > not just use lasagne noodles for that? The other did stuff them, but
    > said it wasn't worth the work and wouldn't do it a second time. I
    > decided to try anyway since I've never made manicotti before (or eaten
    > it for that matter). I cooked them last night and they are waiting to
    > be stuffed, so I need to buy some ricotta today.
    >
    > http://oi55.tinypic.com/25swrjd.jpg
    > http://oi53.tinypic.com/2dqoz1l.jpg


    Well, ask two lazy slobs and get a lazy answer!

    Here is my paccheri post from 2008. One image is still missing. I have
    since made them a few times in individual soufflč dishes, which is handy and
    attractive.
    http://www.judithgreenwood.com/think...from-the-oven/



  18. #18
    The Cook Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:06:00 +0200, "Giusi" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >"sf" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio > ViLco <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sorry for the finished dish pictures, I took the paccheri out of the >>
    >>> oven and served them to my parents and friends, toasting with a nice
    >>> lambrusco from Castelvetro (Modena), and I totally forgot to take more >>
    >>> pictures.

    >>
    >> Oh, yum! I need to see what I can find that resembles paccheri. They
    >> look a lot easier to stuff than manicotti. I think I saw shells that>
    >> resemble them recently but I was thinking "big rigatoni" at the time
    >> and didn't realize they could be stuffed.

    >
    >Paccheri are like half-length manicotti. You could just cut manicotti in
    >half to copy, but I'll bet Vilco uses other pastas as well. Paccheri are
    >not on the shelves every time you go to the market, perhaps, so other big
    >pastas could happen.
    >


    I used to make manicotti from scratch, including the shells. The
    shells were made like a crepe, filling added and the "crepe" folded
    over. It was much easier to do than trying to stuff shells which
    often split or were cracked when purchased. I would make 32 shells
    and package & freeze in family sized portions.

    I have gotten lazy and make ziti casserole using the same stuffing and
    sauce recipe.
    --
    Susan N.

    "Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral,
    48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
    Vittorio De Sica, Italian movie director (1901-1974)

  19. #19
    sf Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:11:24 +0200, "Giusi" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > "sf" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]..
    > > On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:47:52 +0200, ViLco <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Il 04/04/2011 09:06, Giusi ha scritto:
    > >>
    > >> > Paccheri are like half-length manicotti. You could just cut manicotti
    > >> > in
    > >> > half to copy, but I'll bet Vilco uses other pastas as well. Paccheri
    > >> > are
    > >> > not on the shelves every time you go to the market, perhaps, so other
    > >> > big
    > >> > pastas could happen.
    > >>
    > >> They're hard to find almost everywhere, probably one finds always
    > >> paccheri only in Campania, their region.
    > >> I prefer egg noodles for stuffed pasta, so or I make egg-noodle and fill
    > >> and wrap it up (cannelloni) or go to a local "pasta fresca" shop where
    > >> they have a kind of eggbased big maccheroni, almost as big as paccheri.

    > >
    > > I bought dried paccheri yesterday from a little hole in the wall
    > > Italian deli that even knew what bomba rice (of all things) was. The
    > > reason why I thought "big rigatoni" when I saw them before is because
    > > this brand is ridged, but I understand the half sized manicotti
    > > description now.
    > >
    > > The two people I spoke to behind the counter had both made paccheri.
    > > One didn't bother stuffing them. He laid it out lasagne style . Why
    > > not just use lasagne noodles for that? The other did stuff them, but
    > > said it wasn't worth the work and wouldn't do it a second time. I
    > > decided to try anyway since I've never made manicotti before (or eaten
    > > it for that matter). I cooked them last night and they are waiting to
    > > be stuffed, so I need to buy some ricotta today.
    > >
    > > http://oi55.tinypic.com/25swrjd.jpg
    > > http://oi53.tinypic.com/2dqoz1l.jpg

    >
    > Well, ask two lazy slobs and get a lazy answer!
    >

    Hey, I considered myself lucky that not only did they know what
    paccheri was - they'd at least cooked with them once.

    > Here is my paccheri post from 2008. One image is still missing. I have
    > since made them a few times in individual soufflč dishes, which is handy and
    > attractive.
    > http://www.judithgreenwood.com/think...from-the-oven/
    >

    How cute! It didn't occur to me to stand them on end. Good way to
    get more into the pan, for sure. Well, next time. I made them for
    dinner last night and I was very pleased with the outcome. FWIW, I
    didn't think stuffing them was hard *or* messy, but I had the perfect
    sized spoon for the job. I posted pictures to alt.binaries.food
    yesterday but If you can't get that group, I will repost them here if
    you wish.

    --
    I love cooking with wine.
    Sometimes I even put it in the food.

  20. #20
    sf Guest

    Default Re: My "paccheri al forno"

    On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 08:32:16 -0400, The Cook <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > I have gotten lazy and make ziti casserole using the same stuffing and
    > sauce recipe.


    I guess that's what the one who said he made them lasagna style was
    getting at.

    --
    I love cooking with wine.
    Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32