Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: mini score

  1. #1
    Tracy Guest

    Default mini score

    I am cleaning out my office (I have a full kitchen) at work for a move
    and I found a fairly nice 12 inch cast iron skillet. The finish is
    smooth but has a tiny bit of rust. Boss said I could have it.

    No, I am not asking how to remove it. GIMF. ;-)
    I don't use cast iron often, but this is a nice one.

    -Tracy
    (I also "found" about 100 coffee mugs.)

  2. #2
    Lynn from Fargo Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Jan 9, 3:40*pm, Tracy <karac...@bc.edu> wrote:
    > I am cleaning out my office (I have a full kitchen) at work for a move
    > and I found a fairly nice 12 inch cast iron skillet. The finish is
    > smooth but has a tiny bit of rust. Boss said I could have it.
    >
    > No, I am not asking how to remove it. GIMF. ;-)
    > I don't use cast iron often, but this is a nice one.
    >
    > -Tracy
    > (I also "found" about 100 coffee mugs.)


    Mazel Tov! Make a pineapple upsidedown cake to celebrate!
    Lynn in Fargo
    or you could ship it to me . . . ;-)

  3. #3
    cybercat Guest

    Default Re: mini score


    "Tracy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:gk8g8a$pbg$[email protected]..
    >I am cleaning out my office (I have a full kitchen) at work for a move and
    >I found a fairly nice 12 inch cast iron skillet. The finish is smooth but
    >has a tiny bit of rust. Boss said I could have it.
    >


    12 inch is a big one!



  4. #4
    Tracy Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    Lynn from Fargo wrote:
    > On Jan 9, 3:40 pm, Tracy <karac...@bc.edu> wrote:
    >> I am cleaning out my office (I have a full kitchen) at work for a move
    >> and I found a fairly nice 12 inch cast iron skillet. The finish is
    >> smooth but has a tiny bit of rust. Boss said I could have it.
    >>
    >> No, I am not asking how to remove it. GIMF. ;-)
    >> I don't use cast iron often, but this is a nice one.
    >>
    >> -Tracy
    >> (I also "found" about 100 coffee mugs.)

    >
    > Mazel Tov! Make a pineapple upsidedown cake to celebrate!
    > Lynn in Fargo
    > or you could ship it to me . . . ;-)


    That is a very good idea...the pineapple upside down cake that is...not
    shipping it to you. :-)

    Tracy

  5. #5
    Tracy Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    cybercat wrote:
    > "Tracy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:gk8g8a$pbg$[email protected]..
    >> I am cleaning out my office (I have a full kitchen) at work for a move and
    >> I found a fairly nice 12 inch cast iron skillet. The finish is smooth but
    >> has a tiny bit of rust. Boss said I could have it.
    >>

    >
    > 12 inch is a big one!
    >
    >



    It is a really nice size. I can't wait to fix it up.

    -Tracy

  6. #6
    Michelle Steiner Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    In article <gk8p6f$kh0$[email protected]>,
    "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > 12 inch is a big one!


    Good enough to become a pron star.

    --
    It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to America.

  7. #7
    sf Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:43:49 -0500, Tracy <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Lynn from Fargo wrote:
    >> Mazel Tov! Make a pineapple upsidedown cake to celebrate!
    >> Lynn in Fargo
    >> or you could ship it to me . . . ;-)

    >
    >That is a very good idea...the pineapple upside down cake that is...not
    >shipping it to you. :-)
    >

    Darn.


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that
    interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  8. #8
    Wayne Boatwright Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Sat 10 Jan 2009 12:33:45a, sf told us...

    > On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:43:49 -0500, Tracy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Lynn from Fargo wrote:
    >>> Mazel Tov! Make a pineapple upsidedown cake to celebrate!
    >>> Lynn in Fargo
    >>> or you could ship it to me . . . ;-)

    >>
    >>That is a very good idea...the pineapple upside down cake that is...not
    >>shipping it to you. :-)
    >>

    > Darn.
    >
    >


    Too late. I made one for New Year's and we ate it.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    (correct the spelling of "geemail" to reply)
    ************************************************** **********************
    Date: Saturday, 01(I)/10(X)/09(MMIX)
    ************************************************** **********************
    Countdown till Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
    1wks 1dys 23hrs 22mins
    ************************************************** **********************
    If opportunity knocks, go to bed with your pants on.
    ************************************************** **********************


  9. #9
    sf Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:39:03 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat 10 Jan 2009 12:33:45a, sf told us...
    >
    >> On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:43:49 -0500, Tracy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Lynn from Fargo wrote:
    >>>> Mazel Tov! Make a pineapple upsidedown cake to celebrate!
    >>>> Lynn in Fargo
    >>>> or you could ship it to me . . . ;-)
    >>>
    >>>That is a very good idea...the pineapple upside down cake that is...not
    >>>shipping it to you. :-)
    >>>

    >> Darn.
    >>
    >>

    >
    >Too late. I made one for New Year's and we ate it.


    I'll just assume my invitation was lost in the mail. <sniffle>


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that
    interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  10. #10
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    In article <gk8g8a$pbg$[email protected]>, Tracy <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > I am cleaning out my office (I have a full kitchen) at work for a move
    > and I found a fairly nice 12 inch cast iron skillet. The finish is
    > smooth but has a tiny bit of rust. Boss said I could have it.
    >
    > No, I am not asking how to remove it. GIMF. ;-)
    > I don't use cast iron often, but this is a nice one.


    Once you get used to Cast Iron, you'll never go back. <g>

    >
    > -Tracy
    > (I also "found" about 100 coffee mugs.)


    I donated a BUNCH of coffee mugs to the Red Cross volunteers at our
    Hospital gift shop! They used them for flower arrangements for fund
    raising.
    --
    Peace! Om

    "Any ship can be a minesweepter. Once." -- Anonymous

  11. #11
    Gregory Morrow Guest

    Default Re: mini score


    Tracy wrote:

    > cybercat wrote:
    > > 12 inch is a big one!


    > It is a really nice size. I can't wait to fix it up.



    There you gals go, gettin' me all horny...

    ;-p


    --
    Best
    Greg



  12. #12
    Wayne Boatwright Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Sat 10 Jan 2009 09:41:05a, sf told us...

    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:39:03 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat 10 Jan 2009 12:33:45a, sf told us...
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:43:49 -0500, Tracy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Lynn from Fargo wrote:
    >>>>> Mazel Tov! Make a pineapple upsidedown cake to celebrate!
    >>>>> Lynn in Fargo
    >>>>> or you could ship it to me . . . ;-)
    >>>>
    >>>>That is a very good idea...the pineapple upside down cake that is...not
    >>>>shipping it to you. :-)
    >>>>
    >>> Darn.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Too late. I made one for New Year's and we ate it.

    >
    > I'll just assume my invitation was lost in the mail. <sniffle>
    >
    >


    Mail between Mesa and San Francisco is very unreliable. :-(

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    (correct the spelling of "geemail" to reply)
    ************************************************** **********************
    Date: Saturday, 01(I)/10(X)/09(MMIX)
    ************************************************** **********************
    Countdown till Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
    1wks 1dys 9hrs 15mins
    ************************************************** **********************
    Don't spit in the soup. We've all got to eat. --Lyndon B. Johnson
    ************************************************** **********************


  13. #13
    sf Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:46:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >Mail between Mesa and San Francisco is very unreliable. :-(


    that darned pony express.


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that
    interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  14. #14
    Wayne Boatwright Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Sat 10 Jan 2009 04:25:17p, sf told us...

    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:46:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>Mail between Mesa and San Francisco is very unreliable. :-(

    >
    > that darned pony express.
    >
    >


    You just can't trust ponies anymore.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    (correct the spelling of "geemail" to reply)
    ************************************************** **********************
    Date: Saturday, 01(I)/10(X)/09(MMIX)
    ************************************************** **********************
    Countdown till Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
    1wks 1dys 6hrs 6mins
    ************************************************** **********************
    I let my mind go wandering in search of my heart.
    ************************************************** **********************


  15. #15
    blake murphy Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:25:17 -0800, sf wrote:

    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:46:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>Mail between Mesa and San Francisco is very unreliable. :-(

    >
    > that darned pony express.


    people are killing and eating the ponies.

    your pal,
    blake

  16. #16
    sf Guest

    Default Re: mini score

    On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:28:29 GMT, blake murphy
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:25:17 -0800, sf wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:46:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>Mail between Mesa and San Francisco is very unreliable. :-(

    >>
    >> that darned pony express.

    >
    >people are killing and eating the ponies.
    >

    Get OUT! :O


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that
    interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32