Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

  1. #1
    lilycheese Guest

    Default Meat grinder,anyone use it?


    my kids like eatting beefsteak,and I wanna cook it at home.
    Now I need a reliable and health grinder,not so expenisve.
    this small grinder is what I found,but I think it is too small for the
    whole home baking.
    'Gift Ideas for Every Occasion - product personalized-gift-ideas'
    (http://tinyurl.com/48re5ms)




    --
    lilycheese

  2. #2
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:50:55 +0000, lilycheese
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >my kids like eatting beefsteak,and I wanna cook it at home.
    >Now I need a reliable and health grinder,not so expenisve.
    >this small grinder is what I found,but I think it is too small for the
    >whole home baking....


    I have the Maverick and have posted here about it. It's better than
    anything else I've found for twice the price. It has plenty of power
    and easily handles twenty pounds of beef non-stop. It uses standard #8
    plates.

    -- Larry

  3. #3
    David Harmon Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:50:55 +0000 in rec.food.cooking, lilycheese
    <[email protected]> wrote,
    >'Gift Ideas for Every Occasion - product personalized-gift-ideas'


    Stop spamming.

  4. #4
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:14:42 -0700, David Harmon <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:50:55 +0000 in rec.food.cooking, lilycheese
    ><[email protected]> wrote,
    >>'Gift Ideas for Every Occasion - product personalized-gift-ideas'

    >
    >Stop spamming.


    Stop replying, NEWBIES!

  5. #5
    spamtrap1888 Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Mar 17, 9:14*am, David Harmon <sou...@netcom.com> wrote:
    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:50:55 +0000 in rec.food.cooking, lilycheese
    > <lilycheese.7c78348.206...@foodbanter.com> wrote,
    >
    > >'Gift Ideas for Every Occasion - product personalized-gift-ideas'

    >
    > Stop spamming.


    While it bothers me that she makes up a story to get our opinions, the
    request for opinions on cooking equipment is certainly on-topic.So I
    am torn.

  6. #6
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Mar 17, 4:19*pm, spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Mar 17, 9:14*am, David Harmon <sou...@netcom.com> wrote:
    >
    > > On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:50:55 +0000 in rec.food.cooking, lilycheese
    > > <lilycheese.7c78348.206...@foodbanter.com> wrote,

    >
    > > >'Gift Ideas for Every Occasion - product personalized-gift-ideas'

    >
    > > Stop spamming.

    >
    > While it bothers me that she makes up a story to get our opinions, the
    > request for opinions on cooking equipment is certainly on-topic.So I
    > am torn.


    I'm wagering you'll get over it.

  7. #7
    David Harmon Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:19:18 -0700 (PDT) in rec.food.cooking,
    spamtrap1888 <[email protected]> wrote,
    >
    >While it bothers me that she makes up a story to get our opinions, the
    >request for opinions on cooking equipment is certainly on-topic.So I
    >am torn.


    She doesn't care about our opinions. She asks for opinions in order
    to get you to click the link to know what she is asking about. When
    you do, tinyurl redirects you to the vendor site (notice, always the
    same site) with her "RID=number" referrer identifier tacked on, so
    that if you were to buy anything she would get a percentage for
    referring you. She's spamming for money.


  8. #8
    spamtrap1888 Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Mar 17, 7:14*pm, David Harmon <sou...@netcom.com> wrote:
    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:19:18 -0700 (PDT) in rec.food.cooking,
    > spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote,
    >
    >
    >
    > >While it bothers me that she makes up a story to get our opinions, the
    > >request for opinions on cooking equipment is certainly on-topic.So I
    > >am torn.

    >
    > She doesn't care about our opinions. *She asks for opinions in order
    > to get you to click the link to know what she is asking about. *When
    > you do, tinyurl redirects you to the vendor site (notice, always the
    > same site) with her "RID=number" referrer identifier tacked on, so
    > that if you were to buy anything she would get a percentage for
    > referring you. *She's spamming for money.


    Ah.

    Who would buy something from an unknown, ungrammatical website?

  9. #9
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:19:18 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 wrote:

    > On Mar 17, 9:14*am, David Harmon <sou...@netcom.com> wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:50:55 +0000 in rec.food.cooking, lilycheese
    >> <lilycheese.7c78348.206...@foodbanter.com> wrote,
    >>
    >>>'Gift Ideas for Every Occasion - product personalized-gift-ideas'

    >>
    >> Stop spamming.

    >
    > While it bothers me that she makes up a story to get our opinions, the
    > request for opinions on cooking equipment is certainly on-topic.So I
    > am torn.


    Don't feel bad. Just killfile everything from Fodobanter. Your
    problem solved.

    Asking for opinions only to serve spam is most certainly not in any
    way appropriate for this group.

    -sw

  10. #10
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:22:01 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 wrote:

    > On Mar 17, 7:14*pm, David Harmon <sou...@netcom.com> wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:19:18 -0700 (PDT) in rec.food.cooking,
    >> spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote,
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>While it bothers me that she makes up a story to get our opinions, the
    >>>request for opinions on cooking equipment is certainly on-topic.So I
    >>>am torn.

    >>
    >> She doesn't care about our opinions. *She asks for opinions in order
    >> to get you to click the link to know what she is asking about. *When
    >> you do, tinyurl redirects you to the vendor site (notice, always the
    >> same site) with her "RID=number" referrer identifier tacked on, so
    >> that if you were to buy anything she would get a percentage for
    >> referring you. *She's spamming for money.

    >
    > Ah.
    >
    > Who would buy something from an unknown, ungrammatical website?


    Often times those sites just point you to Amazon for purchase of the
    product. With their referral ID. It's MLM Spam. Amazon's referral
    points get shared between the ungrammatical website and their
    subcontractor spammer.

    -sw

  11. #11
    afaqanjum28 Guest

    Default Re: Meat grinder,anyone use it?


    you to Amazon for purchase of the
    product. With their referral ID. It's MLM Spam. Amazon's referral
    points get shared between the ungrammatical website and their
    subcontractor spammer.Asking for opinions only to serve spam is most
    certainly not in any
    way appropriate for this group.




    --
    afaqanjum28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32