Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

  1. #1
    Somebody Guest

    Default I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    How can he be dead? Dammit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj_MvRMTh4



  2. #2
    Christopher Helms Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    On Oct 9, 6:37*pm, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:
    > How can he be dead? * Dammit.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj_MvRMTh4



    First Clapton stole his wife, then he made him play at their wedding,
    then he threw George in the swimming pool, then he dumped Pattie after
    he got bored with her. George Harrison must have been superhuman to
    even be able to live in the same hemisphere as Eric Clapton.

  3. #3
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    "Christopher Helms" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    On Oct 9, 6:37 pm, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:
    > How can he be dead? Dammit.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ITrQXES8kU


    First Clapton stole his wife, then he made him play at their wedding,
    then he threw George in the swimming pool, then he dumped Pattie after
    he got bored with her. George Harrison must have been superhuman to
    even be able to live in the same hemisphere as Eric Clapton.

    ---

    They had a weird bond, guitarists... by the transitive property-- both
    having Pattie as their wife-- they were once married.

    Ringo doesn't smile. I thought he always smiled?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ITrQXES8kU



  4. #4
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    "Christopher Helms" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    On Oct 9, 6:37 pm, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:
    > How can he be dead? Dammit.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj_MvRMTh4



    First Clapton stole his wife, then he made him play at their wedding,
    then he threw George in the swimming pool, then he dumped Pattie after
    he got bored with her. George Harrison must have been superhuman to
    even be able to live in the same hemisphere as Eric Clapton.

    ---

    Maybe it was the trip to India?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecb1Fc49IDA



  5. #5
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    On Oct 10, 4:07*am, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:
    > "Christopher Helms" <chrishel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > news:[email protected]..
    > On Oct 9, 6:37 pm, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:> How can he be dead? Dammit.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ITrQXES8kU
    >
    > First Clapton stole his wife, then he made him play at their wedding,
    > then he threw George in the swimming pool, then he dumped Pattie after
    > he got bored with her. George Harrison must have been superhuman to
    > even be able to live in the same hemisphere as Eric Clapton.
    >
    > ---
    >
    > They had a weird bond, guitarists... by the transitive property-- both
    > having Pattie as their wife-- they were once married.
    >

    Clapton became a completely worthless excuse for a guitarist/
    songwriter/person in the early '70s, and ever since.

    --Bryan

  6. #6
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 04:56:21 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Oct 10, 4:07*am, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:
    >> "Christopher Helms" <chrishel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >> On Oct 9, 6:37 pm, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:> How can he be dead? Dammit.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ITrQXES8kU
    >>
    >> First Clapton stole his wife, then he made him play at their wedding,
    >> then he threw George in the swimming pool, then he dumped Pattie after
    >> he got bored with her. George Harrison must have been superhuman to
    >> even be able to live in the same hemisphere as Eric Clapton.
    >>
    >> ---
    >>
    >> They had a weird bond, guitarists... by the transitive property-- both
    >> having Pattie as their wife-- they were once married.
    >>

    >Clapton became a completely worthless excuse for a guitarist/
    >songwriter/person in the early '70s, and ever since.
    >
    >--Bryan


    Yeah, Bryan is an expert on "completely worthless excuse for a
    guitarist/songwriter/person"s!

    I wonder how/why?

    John Kuthe...

  7. #7
    Cheryl Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    On 10/10/2012 7:56 AM, Bryan wrote:
    > On Oct 10, 4:07 am, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:
    >> "Christopher Helms" <chrishel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >> On Oct 9, 6:37 pm, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:> How can he be dead? Dammit.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ITrQXES8kU
    >>
    >> First Clapton stole his wife, then he made him play at their wedding,
    >> then he threw George in the swimming pool, then he dumped Pattie after
    >> he got bored with her. George Harrison must have been superhuman to
    >> even be able to live in the same hemisphere as Eric Clapton.
    >>
    >> ---
    >>
    >> They had a weird bond, guitarists... by the transitive property-- both
    >> having Pattie as their wife-- they were once married.
    >>

    > Clapton became a completely worthless excuse for a guitarist/
    > songwriter/person in the early '70s, and ever since.


    I'm not exactly sure what year his son died, but that's a life altering
    event and can change you into a different person.



  8. #8
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    On Oct 10, 8:25*am, Cheryl <jlhsha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > On 10/10/2012 7:56 AM, Bryan wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Oct 10, 4:07 am, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:
    > >> "Christopher Helms" <chrishel...@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >
    > >>news:[email protected]...
    > >> On Oct 9, 6:37 pm, "Somebody" <e...@mail.au> wrote:> How can he be dead? Dammit.

    >
    > >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ITrQXES8kU

    >
    > >> First Clapton stole his wife, then he made him play at their wedding,
    > >> then he threw George in the swimming pool, then he dumped Pattie after
    > >> he got bored with her. George Harrison must have been superhuman to
    > >> even be able to live in the same hemisphere as Eric Clapton.

    >
    > >> ---

    >
    > >> They had a weird bond, guitarists... by the transitive property-- both
    > >> having Pattie as their wife-- they were once married.

    >
    > > Clapton became a completely worthless excuse for a guitarist/
    > > songwriter/person in the early '70s, and ever since.

    >
    > I'm not exactly sure what year his son died, but that's a life altering
    > event and can change you into a different person.


    That wasn't until the early '90s. He'd been making boring music for
    the previous 20 years.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cl...on_immigration

    --Bryan

  9. #9
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: I'm pissed off at George Harrison

    "Bryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..

    Clapton became a completely worthless excuse for a guitarist/
    songwriter/person in the early '70s, and ever since.

    --Bryan

    ---

    My brother saw him in Europe in the late 70s. Said the show was terrible.
    One of the worst concerts he had been to.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32