Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.

    If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.

    A large serving of Lloyd's brand pulled pork (no bun) with a
    squirt of Hickory liquid smoke and the last of the deli potato
    salad.

    Prep time: 8 minutes
    Gone in 10 plastic spoon-fed minutes.

    Washed down with a tall glass of ice-cold lime'd water.

    Zero cleanup

    You?

    Andy



  2. #2
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.


    On 17-Sep-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > A large serving of Lloyd's brand pulled pork (no bun) with a
    > squirt of Hickory liquid smoke and the last of the deli potato
    > salad.
    >
    > Prep time: 8 minutes
    > Gone in 10 plastic spoon-fed minutes.
    >
    > Washed down with a tall glass of ice-cold lime'd water.
    >
    > Zero cleanup
    >
    > You?


    Sausage gravy over whole-wheat toast and EggBeaters. Small can of Donald
    Duck orange juice. Coffee.

    Savored for saveral minutes, followed by lots of cleanup - pan, spatula,
    plate, fork, etc. No glass, though; I take my OJ straight from the can
    (which is recycled when empty).
    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  3. #3
    gregz Guest

    Default Re: If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.

    Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    > If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.
    >
    > A large serving of Lloyd's brand pulled pork (no bun) with a
    > squirt of Hickory liquid smoke and the last of the deli potato
    > salad.
    >
    > Prep time: 8 minutes
    > Gone in 10 plastic spoon-fed minutes.
    >
    > Washed down with a tall glass of ice-cold lime'd water.
    >
    > Zero cleanup
    >
    > You?
    >
    > Andy


    Liquid diet, bottle in trash.

    Greg

  4. #4
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.

    gregz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.
    >>
    >> A large serving of Lloyd's brand pulled pork (no bun) with
    >> a squirt of Hickory liquid smoke and the last of the deli
    >> potato salad.
    >>
    >> Prep time: 8 minutes
    >> Gone in 10 plastic spoon-fed minutes.
    >>
    >> Washed down with a tall glass of ice-cold lime'd water.
    >>
    >> Zero cleanup
    >>
    >> You?
    >>
    >> Andy

    >
    > Liquid diet, bottle in trash.
    >
    > Greg




    gregz,

    Red Bull? Slim-Fast? Yoo-hoo? V-8?

    Ya certainly trumped me in shortcutting breakfast. ;-)

    Best,

    Andy

  5. #5
    gregz Guest

    Default Re: If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.

    Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    > gregz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> If it's Monday it means a trash day breakfast.
    >>>
    >>> A large serving of Lloyd's brand pulled pork (no bun) with
    >>> a squirt of Hickory liquid smoke and the last of the deli
    >>> potato salad.
    >>>
    >>> Prep time: 8 minutes
    >>> Gone in 10 plastic spoon-fed minutes.
    >>>
    >>> Washed down with a tall glass of ice-cold lime'd water.
    >>>
    >>> Zero cleanup
    >>>
    >>> You?
    >>>
    >>> Andy

    >>
    >> Liquid diet, bottle in trash.
    >>
    >> Greg

    >
    >
    >
    > gregz,
    >
    > Red Bull? Slim-Fast? Yoo-hoo? V-8?
    >
    > Ya certainly trumped me in shortcutting breakfast. ;-)
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy


    Ensure.

    Greg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32