Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

  1. #1
    Dan Landau Guest

    Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?


  2. #2
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    Dan Landau wrote:
    >
    >HI- I am not married yet, and I am a gay- does that make me wierd?


    Absolutely.

  3. #3
    [email protected] Guest

  4. #4
    news Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    > HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >


    Only you can answer that.
    It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.

  5. #5
    Cheryl Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

    > HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >

    What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you
    heterosexual? Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to
    cook, but do you do it well? Depending on the answers to these
    questions, I might be able to help you change your status. Call me.


  6. #6
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.


    "Dan Landau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >


    no, that is not the reason.



  7. #7
    Pico Rico Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.


    "Cheryl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:4e7d58a4$0$761$[email protected] om...
    > On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    >
    >> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >>

    > What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
    > Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
    > do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
    > to help you change your status. Call me.
    >


    He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.



  8. #8
    Miche Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Dan Landau) wrote:

    > HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?


    No.

    Next?

    Miche

    --
    Electricians do it in three phases

  9. #9
    sf Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:35:23 -0400, news <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    > > HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    > >

    >
    > Only you can answer that.
    > It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.


    It only means his news reader doesn't have a spell checker.

    --
    All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

  10. #10
    sf Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 00:07:12 -0400, Cheryl <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > I might be able to help you change your status. Call me.


    <snork> That's too funny!

    --
    All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

  11. #11
    Cheryl Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote:
    > "Cheryl"<[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:4e7d58a4$0$761$[email protected] om...
    >> On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    >>
    >>> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >>>

    >> What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
    >> Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
    >> do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
    >> to help you change your status. Call me.
    >>

    >
    > He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.
    >
    >

    I specialize in weird.


  12. #12
    Nad Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    news <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    >> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >>

    >
    > Only you can answer that.
    > It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.


    That is weird

    Hmmm... I would say it depends on your thoughts...
    If you have thoughts of harming others, then you have severe problems.

    Being single is not being weird. I have been single all of life and will
    die that way.
    It is better to be single than to be married to someone that you cannot
    stand to be with.

    I think the problem is, Landau does not know who he is?

    This is an excellent book on finding out who you really are and explains
    why you may or may not get along with other people.

    Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence [Paperback]
    David Keirsey (Author)

    http://alturl.com/kc45b

    --
    Nad

  13. #13
    Kalmia Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On Sep 23, 9:46*pm, do...@msn.com (Dan Landau) wrote:
    > HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?


    Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
    why you've never been caught.

    Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.

  14. #14
    Dan Abel Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    In article <j5kb2s$tgd$[email protected]>,
    Nad <[email protected]> wrote:

    > news <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    > >> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    > >>

    > >
    > > Only you can answer that.
    > > It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.

    >
    > That is weird
    >
    > Hmmm... I would say it depends on your thoughts...
    > If you have thoughts of harming others, then you have severe problems.
    >
    > Being single is not being weird. I have been single all of life and will
    > die that way.
    > It is better to be single than to be married to someone that you cannot
    > stand to be with.


    That's true. I've known people who have been married, some several
    times, and they just were never happy with it. Others, like my uncle
    Dan, were married a long time (51 years to his first wife), and when she
    died, he was in another relationship very quickly.

    --
    Dan Abel
    Petaluma, California USA
    [email protected]

  15. #15
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    Cheryl wrote:

    >On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote:
    >> "Cheryl"<[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:4e7d58a4$0$761$[email protected] om...
    >>> On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >>>>
    >>> What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
    >>> Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
    >>> do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
    >>> to help you change your status. Call me.
    >>>

    >>
    >> He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.
    >>
    >>

    >I specialize in weird.


    I don't think your 38 DDs are weird.

  16. #16
    Ophelia Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.


    "Cheryl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:4e7d58a4$0$761$[email protected] om...
    > On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
    >
    >> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >>

    > What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
    > Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
    > do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
    > to help you change your status. Call me.


    lol


    --
    http://www.shop.helpforheros.org.uk


  17. #17
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On Sep 23, 11:00*pm, Cheryl <jlhsha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote:> "Cheryl"<jlhsha...@hotmail.com> *wrote in message
    > >news:4e7d58a4$0$761$[email protected] com...
    > >> On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

    >
    > >>> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

    >
    > >> What do you look like and what is your profession? *Are you heterosexual?
    > >> Do you own your own home? *Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
    > >> do it well? *Depending on the answers to these questions, I might beable
    > >> to help you change your status. * *Call me.

    >
    > > He would still be weird. *Maybe even more so.

    >
    > I specialize in weird.


    Tell me more!

  18. #18
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    Kalmia wrote:
    >Dan Landau wrote:
    >> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

    >
    >Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
    >why you've never been caught.
    >
    >Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.


    Nad bought a cow. hehe

  19. #19
    Nad Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
    > Kalmia wrote:
    >> Dan Landau wrote:
    >>> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

    >>
    >> Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
    >> why you've never been caught.
    >>
    >> Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.

    >
    > Nad bought a cow. hehe


    Two cows, one Jersey and the other a Black Angus to replace Bessy for the
    most part is in the Freezer. I named the cows "Thing 1 and Thing 2". I have
    a few chickens also.

    Busy this time of year... Canned almost 150 jars of tomato products,
    Juices, Salsas and Sauce. Add pickles, Beets, Corn relish, Jams, Apple
    Sauce and more. Freezer is loaded also with green beans, peas and corn.

    This day and age, canning and preserving ones own food is totally weird.
    Just like the wackos preaching the end of time itself... Weird people.

    --
    Nad

  20. #20
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:55:10 +0000 (UTC), Nad
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
    >> Kalmia wrote:
    >>> Dan Landau wrote:
    >>>> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
    >>>
    >>> Waaaal, if you're over 40 and never been married, it makes me wonder
    >>> why you've never been caught.
    >>>
    >>> Define weird any way you like. Maybe you're just smart.

    >>
    >> Nad bought a cow. hehe

    >
    >Two cows, one Jersey and the other a Black Angus to replace Bessy for the
    >most part is in the Freezer. I named the cows "Thing 1 and Thing 2". I have
    >a few chickens also.


    "Thing"? Wouldn't names like Loretta and Anna Mae ensure more
    bountiful milking? If all you wanted was a lot of manure you shoulda
    got a bull named Thing. lol

    >Busy this time of year... Canned almost 150 jars of tomato products,
    >Juices, Salsas and Sauce. Add pickles, Beets, Corn relish, Jams, Apple
    >Sauce and more. Freezer is loaded also with green beans, peas and corn.
    >
    >This day and age, canning and preserving ones own food is totally weird.
    >Just like the wackos preaching the end of time itself... Weird people.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32