Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hey Johny! Are You?

  1. #1
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Hey Johny! Are You?

    How's being unemployed (again) working for you? I told you to cut out the prancing on here, but you just wouldn't listen. What's your next career?

  2. #2
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:51:07 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:

    >How's being unemployed (again) working for you? I told you to cut out the prancing on here, but you just wouldn't listen. What's your next career?


    ROFL Billy Bunghole!! I'm working 7 days a week right now AS A NURSE!!
    I'm indispensible! ;-)

    How about you? Still drawing SSDI as a mental defective?

    John Kuthe...

  3. #3
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:25:44 -0500, John Kuthe <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:51:07 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>How's being unemployed (again) working for you? I told you to cut out the prancing on here, but you just wouldn't listen. What's your next career?

    >
    >ROFL Billy Bunghole!! I'm working 7 days a week right now AS A NURSE!!
    >I'm indispensible! ;-)
    >
    >How about you? Still drawing SSDI as a mental defective?
    >
    >John Kuthe...


    Hmmm, I gues ole Billy Butt****er got his foot stuck in the mouth
    again, STS!!

    ;-)

    John Kuthe...

  4. #4
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Friday, September 21, 2012 11:25:45 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:51:07 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > >How's being unemployed (again) working for you? I told you to cut out the prancing on here, but you just wouldn't listen. What's your next career?

    >
    >
    >
    > ROFL Billy Bunghole!! I'm working 7 days a week right now AS A NURSE!!
    >
    > I'm indispensible! ;-)
    >
    >
    >
    > How about you? Still drawing SSDI as a mental defective?
    >
    >
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    Liar.

  5. #5
    John Kuthe Guest

  6. #6
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 12:38:29 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:

    >On Friday, September 21, 2012 11:25:45 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    >> On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:51:07 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> >How's being unemployed (again) working for you? I told you to cut out the prancing on here, but you just wouldn't listen. What's your next career?

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> ROFL Billy Bunghole!! I'm working 7 days a week right now AS A NURSE!!
    >>
    >> I'm indispensible! ;-)
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> How about you? Still drawing SSDI as a mental defective?
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> John Kuthe...

    >
    >Liar.


    Awww!! BillyBlastphemer can't have any more fun at my expense!

    Whataa WUSS!! NYAA NYAA!! ;-)

    John Kuthe...

  7. #7
    me[email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Saturday, September 22, 2012 4:56:34 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 12:38:29 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > ...
    >
    > >Liar.

    >
    >
    >
    > ROFL!!!
    >
    >
    >
    > Excuse me, I've for to finish eating before my next shift!
    >
    >
    >
    > Yummy yummy curried chicken!!
    >
    >
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    >
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    I guess it was a different John Kuthe in STL that got fired. Snicker!

  8. #8
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?


  9. #9
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:36:07 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 12:29:50 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > ...
    >
    > >I guess it was a different John Kuthe in STL that got fired. Snicker!

    >
    >
    >
    > You arer SUCH a chicken****! Won't even post with your real name!!
    >
    > Whatta dickless momma's boy!!
    >
    >
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    1) I'm not the one who has to live with his mommy cause he's too broke
    2) Posting with your real name is what got you into this mess

  10. #10
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?


  11. #11
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Sunday, September 23, 2012 4:42:38 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 13:01:45 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > ...
    >
    > >

    >
    > >1) I'm not the one who has to live with his mommy cause he's too broke

    >
    > >2) Posting with your real name is what got you into this mess

    >
    >
    >
    > Billy Buttslime, your ignorance astounds me!!
    >
    >
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    LOL! I did a little inquiry. Your certification isn't even up to date! Hard to be "registered" when you aren't.

  12. #12
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 14:56:46 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    ....
    >LOL! I did a little inquiry. Your certification isn't even up to date! Hard to be "registered" when you aren't.


    ROFL!!! *I* just checked my registration status, and I'm a RN in the
    state of MO and my license experation is 04/30/2013!! No actions or
    any "black marks" against my RN license!

    Once again BillyBull****, ytou are batting 1000 at being full of
    ****!!

    ;-)

    John Kuthe...

  13. #13
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:41:30 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 14:56:46 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > ...
    >
    > >LOL! I did a little inquiry. Your certification isn't even up to date! Hard to be "registered" when you aren't.

    >
    >
    >
    > ROFL!!! *I* just checked my registration status, and I'm a RN in the
    >
    > state of MO and my license experation is 04/30/2013!! No actions or
    >
    > any "black marks" against my RN license!
    >
    >
    >
    > Once again BillyBull****, ytou are batting 1000 at being full of
    >
    > ****!!
    >
    >
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    >
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    Ahhhh! Thanks for the information. I was hoping for the license number itself, but this is useful. You're such a half-wit.

  14. #14
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:54:45 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    ....
    >Ahhhh! Thanks for the information. I was hoping for the license number itself, but this is useful. You're such a half-wit.


    My RN license status is public information. YOU are the half-wit!

    John Kuthe...

  15. #15
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:08:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:54:45 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > ...
    >
    > >Ahhhh! Thanks for the information. I was hoping for the license number itself, but this is useful. You're such a half-wit.

    >
    >
    >
    > My RN license status is public information. YOU are the half-wit!
    >
    >
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    Wow, you're right John William. Thanks for the tip. This will be easier than I thought! Half-wit.

  16. #16
    [email protected] Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:29:49 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
    > On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:08:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:54:45 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:

    >
    > >

    >
    > > ...

    >
    > >

    >
    > > >Ahhhh! Thanks for the information. I was hoping for the license number itself, but this is useful. You're such a half-wit.

    >
    > >

    >
    > >

    >
    > >

    >
    > > My RN license status is public information. YOU are the half-wit!

    >
    > >

    >
    > >

    >
    > >

    >
    > > John Kuthe...

    >
    >
    >
    > Wow, you're right John William. Thanks for the tip. This will be easier than I thought! Half-wit.


    Center for Local Public Health Services
    Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
    PO Box 570
    Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570

    Phone: 573-751-6170
    Fax: 573-751-5350
    Email: [email protected]

    Done and done.

  17. #17
    Gary Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:29:49 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
    > > On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:08:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > >
    > > > On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:54:45 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:

    > >
    > > >

    > >
    > > > ...

    > >
    > > >

    > >
    > > > >Ahhhh! Thanks for the information. I was hoping for the license number itself, but this is useful. You're such a half-wit.

    > >
    > >
    > > > My RN license status is public information. YOU are the half-wit!

    > >
    > > > John Kuthe...

    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Wow, you're right John William. Thanks for the tip. This will be easier than I thought! Half-wit.

    >
    > Center for Local Public Health Services

    <snip>

    Do you have no life other than to stalk John Kuthe and be concerned with
    what he's doing or not? Get your own life together, dillbutt.

    G.

  18. #18
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:06:34 -0400, Gary <[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >>
    >> On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:29:49 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
    >> > On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:08:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    >> >
    >> > > On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:54:45 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    >> >
    >> > >
    >> >
    >> > > ...
    >> >
    >> > >
    >> >
    >> > > >Ahhhh! Thanks for the information. I was hoping for the license number itself, but this is useful. You're such a half-wit.
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > > My RN license status is public information. YOU are the half-wit!
    >> >
    >> > > John Kuthe...
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > Wow, you're right John William. Thanks for the tip. This will be easier than I thought! Half-wit.

    >>
    >> Center for Local Public Health Services

    > <snip>
    >
    >Do you have no life other than to stalk John Kuthe and be concerned with
    >what he's doing or not? Get your own life together, dillbutt.
    >
    >G.


    Ssshhh! I'm giving him (it?) enough rope!

    ;-)

    John Kuthe...

  19. #19
    Gary Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    John Kuthe wrote:
    >
    > On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:06:34 -0400, Gary <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >[email protected] wrote:
    > >>
    > >> On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:29:49 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
    > >> > On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:08:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
    > >> >
    > >> > > On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:54:45 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
    > >> >
    > >> > >
    > >> >
    > >> > > ...
    > >> >
    > >> > >
    > >> >
    > >> > > >Ahhhh! Thanks for the information. I was hoping for the license number itself, but this is useful. You're such a half-wit.
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >> > > My RN license status is public information. YOU are the half-wit!
    > >> >
    > >> > > John Kuthe...
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >> > Wow, you're right John William. Thanks for the tip. This will be easier than I thought! Half-wit.
    > >>
    > >> Center for Local Public Health Services

    > > <snip>
    > >
    > >Do you have no life other than to stalk John Kuthe and be concerned with
    > >what he's doing or not? Get your own life together, dillbutt.
    > >
    > >G.

    >
    > Ssshhh! I'm giving him (it?) enough rope!
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    > John Kuthe...


    How do you manage to attract these dummies, John? heheheh

    G.

  20. #20
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Hey Johny! Are You?

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:12:30 -0400, Gary <[email protected]> wrote:
    ....
    >How do you manage to attract these dummies, John? heheheh
    >
    >G.


    I guess by being a real person. Idiots like BillyButtplug as I call
    him are jealous of me! ;-)

    John Kuthe...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32