Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hello World Breakfast?

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Hello World Breakfast?

    Hello World Breakfast?

    Two tuna salad sandwiches on toast made with a combination of cheese, avocado
    and other miscellaneous stuff, chased down with an ice cold glass of V-8.

    You?

    Andy


  2. #2
    Bob Terwilliger Guest

    Default Re: Hello World Breakfast?

    Andy wrote:
    > Two tuna salad sandwiches on toast made with a combination of cheese,
    > avocado and other miscellaneous stuff, chased down with an ice cold glass
    > of V-8.


    That's eerie: My midnight snack was a slab of seared ahi tuna with mayo and
    sriracha on 16-grain bread -- chased down with an ice-cold glass of V-8.

    Bob




  3. #3
    Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig Guest

    Default Re: Hello World Breakfast?

    On Sep 24, 4:24*am, "Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz>
    wrote:
    > Andy wrote:
    > > Two tuna salad sandwiches on toast made with a combination of cheese,
    > > avocado and other miscellaneous stuff, chased down with an ice cold glass
    > > of V-8.

    >
    > That's eerie: My midnight snack was a slab of seared ahi tuna with mayo and
    > sriracha on 16-grain bread -- chased down with an ice-cold glass of V-8.
    >
    > Bob


    Oh wow! I have GOT to get to the store even if I can't toast the
    bread. How come I never thought of putting avocado on tuna
    sandwiches??? I love sprouts on 'em!
    Lynn in Fargo
    sometime try adding a little finely chopped apple to the tuna mix!

  4. #4
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Hello World Breakfast?

    Bob Terwilliger said...

    > Andy wrote:
    >> Two tuna salad sandwiches on toast made with a combination of cheese,
    >> avocado and other miscellaneous stuff, chased down with an ice cold

    glass
    >> of V-8.

    >
    > That's eerie: My midnight snack was a slab of seared ahi tuna with mayo

    and
    > sriracha on 16-grain bread -- chased down with an ice-cold glass of V-8.
    >
    > Bob



    Bob,

    How about that!!!

    I do miss good multigrain bread. I was a Branola multigrain fan until they
    disappeared.

    I'm stuck with a wimpy brand of whole wheat, whole grain bread. It's the
    only brand of sliced bread at the market without HFCS in it.

    Best,

    Andy
    Solid albacore tuna courtesy of Bumble Bee.

  5. #5
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Hello World Breakfast?

    Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...

    > Oh wow! I have GOT to get to the store even if I can't toast the
    > bread. How come I never thought of putting avocado on tuna
    > sandwiches??? I love sprouts on 'em!
    > Lynn in Fargo
    > sometime try adding a little finely chopped apple to the tuna mix!



    Lynn from Fargo,

    I haven't had sprouts in decades. Stems from the salmonella scare all those
    years ago. I did like them before that. Now I'm tempted to try some. After
    all, when was the sprouts victim?

    Sweet or tart apples?

    Best,

    Andy

  6. #6
    Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig Guest

    Default Re: Hello World Breakfast?

    On Sep 24, 12:29*pm, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...
    >
    > > Oh wow! *I have GOT to get to the store even if I can't toast the
    > > bread. *How come I never thought of putting avocado on tuna
    > > sandwiches??? *I love sprouts on 'em!
    > > Lynn in Fargo
    > > sometime try adding a little finely chopped apple to the tuna mix!

    >
    > Lynn from Fargo,
    >
    > I haven't had sprouts in decades. Stems from the salmonella scare all those
    > years ago. I did like them before that. Now I'm tempted to try some. After
    > all, when was the sprouts victim?
    >
    > Sweet or tart apples?
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy


    Apples with some crunch and flavor. Almost any except golden or red
    delicious. I like Roma/Haralson/Fuji/Honeycrisp. ( I really dislike
    Granny Smith period!)
    Lynn in Fargo
    also nervous about sprouts!

  7. #7
    cybercat Guest

    Default Re: Hello World Breakfast?


    "Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig" <[email protected]> wrote
    >sometime try adding a little finely chopped apple to the tuna mix!


    This sounds good ..



  8. #8
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Hello World Breakfast?

    Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...

    > Apples with some crunch and flavor. Almost any except golden or red
    > delicious. I like Roma/Haralson/Fuji/Honeycrisp. ( I really dislike
    > Granny Smith period!)



    I've found Fuji apples to be the perfect blend of sweet and tart. My favorite
    apple.

    I don't get a wide range of apples here, for some reason.

    Thanks,

    Andy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32