Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hello!

  1. #1
    = B o r i s = Guest

    Default Hello!

    **** off!

    Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.

    Sorry.

  2. #2
    % Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    = B o r i s = wrote:
    > **** off!
    >
    > Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >
    > Sorry.




    well there's the end of your vocabulary



  3. #3
    Dimitri Guest

    Default Re: Hello!


    "= B o r i s =" <yet.another.mother.****[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:c3xg85bosq25$.[email protected]..
    > **** off!
    >
    > Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >
    > Sorry.


    Grow up!


  4. #4
    = B o r i s = Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:16:35 -0800, Dimitri wrote:

    > "= B o r i s =" <yet.another.mother.****[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:c3xg85bosq25$.[email protected]..
    >> **** off!
    >>
    >> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>
    >> Sorry.

    >
    > Grow up!


    I'll kiss you, but no tongues!

  5. #5
    = B o r i s = Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:

    > = B o r i s = wrote:
    >> **** off!
    >>
    >> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>
    >> Sorry.

    >
    >
    >
    > well there's the end of your vocabulary


    You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!

  6. #6
    % Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    = B o r i s = wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >
    >> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>> **** off!
    >>>
    >>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>
    >>> Sorry.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> well there's the end of your vocabulary

    >
    > You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!




    i made you say that and ,
    the only reason you come here ,
    is to worship and adore me



  7. #7
    = B o r i s = Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:52:52 GMT, % wrote:

    > = B o r i s = wrote:
    >> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >>
    >>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>> **** off!
    >>>>
    >>>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>>
    >>>> Sorry.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> well there's the end of your vocabulary

    >>
    >> You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!

    >
    >
    >
    > i made you say that and ,
    > the only reason you come here ,
    > is to worship and adore me


    You know, you're right!

  8. #8
    % Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    = B o r i s = wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:52:52 GMT, % wrote:
    >
    >> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>> **** off!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Sorry.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> well there's the end of your vocabulary
    >>>
    >>> You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> i made you say that and ,
    >> the only reason you come here ,
    >> is to worship and adore me

    >
    > You know, you're right!




    no because i lied



  9. #9
    = B o r i s = Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:49:19 GMT, % wrote:

    > = B o r i s = wrote:
    >> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:52:52 GMT, % wrote:
    >>
    >>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>> **** off!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Sorry.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> well there's the end of your vocabulary
    >>>>
    >>>> You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> i made you say that and ,
    >>> the only reason you come here ,
    >>> is to worship and adore me

    >>
    >> You know, you're right!

    >
    >
    >
    > no because i lied


    No you didn't, liar!

  10. #10
    % Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    = B o r i s = wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:49:19 GMT, % wrote:
    >
    >> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:52:52 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>>> **** off!
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Sorry.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> well there's the end of your vocabulary
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> i made you say that and ,
    >>>> the only reason you come here ,
    >>>> is to worship and adore me
    >>>
    >>> You know, you're right!

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> no because i lied

    >
    > No you didn't, liar!




    don't you tell me what the truth is



  11. #11
    = B o r i s = Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:07:40 GMT, % wrote:

    > = B o r i s = wrote:
    >> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:49:19 GMT, % wrote:
    >>
    >>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:52:52 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>>>> **** off!
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Sorry.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> well there's the end of your vocabulary
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> i made you say that and ,
    >>>>> the only reason you come here ,
    >>>>> is to worship and adore me
    >>>>
    >>>> You know, you're right!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> no because i lied

    >>
    >> No you didn't, liar!

    >
    >
    >
    > don't you tell me what the truth is


    I just did, sweetie.

  12. #12
    % Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    = B o r i s = wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:07:40 GMT, % wrote:
    >
    >> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:49:19 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:52:52 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>>>>> **** off!
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> Sorry.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> well there's the end of your vocabulary
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> i made you say that and ,
    >>>>>> the only reason you come here ,
    >>>>>> is to worship and adore me
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You know, you're right!
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> no because i lied
    >>>
    >>> No you didn't, liar!

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> don't you tell me what the truth is

    >
    > I just did, sweetie.



    yea but you lied



  13. #13
    = B o r i s = Guest

    Default Re: Hello!

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:16:21 GMT, % wrote:

    > = B o r i s = wrote:
    >> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:07:40 GMT, % wrote:
    >>
    >>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:49:19 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:52:52 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>>>> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:47:33 GMT, % wrote:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> = B o r i s = wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>> **** off!
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> Tut. Damn this Tourette's syndrome, ya ****.
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>> Sorry.
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> well there's the end of your vocabulary
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> You love me really. You can't stop thinking about me!
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> i made you say that and ,
    >>>>>>> the only reason you come here ,
    >>>>>>> is to worship and adore me
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> You know, you're right!
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> no because i lied
    >>>>
    >>>> No you didn't, liar!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> don't you tell me what the truth is

    >>
    >> I just did, sweetie.

    >
    >
    > yea but you lied


    Prove it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32