Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Halloween costumes?

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Halloween costumes?

    Halloween costumes?

    I was a Dilbert head one Halloween. Got some adult laughs. Kids didn't get
    it.

    I planned sitting curbside with a basket of candy then jump up playing a
    super hungry purple dinosaur with claws and teeth with a Ha ha ha attitude.

    You?

    For a day, I'm the world's most deadly dino!

    Andy's Evil Twin

    BOO!


  2. #2
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Halloween costumes?

    Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Halloween costumes?
    >
    > I was a Dilbert head one Halloween. Got some adult laughs. Kids didn't
    > get it.
    >
    > I planned sitting curbside with a basket of candy then jump up playing
    > a super hungry purple dinosaur with claws and teeth with a Ha ha ha
    > attitude.
    >
    > You?
    >
    > For a day, I'm the world's most deadly dino!
    >
    > Andy's Evil Twin
    >
    > BOO!



    I went into town and rented my Barney costume and walked the main street
    with a box of SweeTarts under my arm to hand out.

    I was well received by all. Two township town PD stopped me for ID and
    being a well respected man about town they let me wander off, taking a
    roll each. It was a relief to take my head off. It could've been -100F
    outside but I was soaking wet hot in the costume. Got home and put a
    chair in the shower and sat there motionless for a good 15 minutes.

    Kids couldn't resist stepping on my tail, even with SweeTarts in their
    hands! The BUMS!!!

    I'll never do that again!

    Andy

  3. #3
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: Halloween costumes?

    On Oct 31, 4:30*pm, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > > Halloween costumes? Got home and put a

    > chair in the shower and sat there motionless for a good 15 minutes.


    > Andy


    Now that's a vision I didn't need in my head.

  4. #4
    Pennyaline Guest

    Default Re: Halloween costumes?

    On 10/31/2011 5:30 PM, Andy wrote:

    > I went into town and rented my Barney costume and walked the main street
    > with a box of SweeTarts under my arm to hand out.
    >
    > I was well received by all. Two township town PD stopped me for ID...


    Well this is the first time I've heard the village idiot referred to as
    a well-respected man about town!

    <ducking>


  5. #5
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: Halloween costumes?

    On Oct 31, 7:10*pm, Pennyaline <norwegianb...@beatifulplummage.huh>
    wrote:
    > On 10/31/2011 5:30 PM, Andy wrote:
    >
    > > I went into town and rented my Barney costume and walked the main street
    > > with a box of SweeTarts under my arm to hand out.

    >
    > > I was well received by all. Two township town PD stopped me for ID...

    >
    > Well this is the first time I've heard the village idiot referred to as
    > a well-respected man about town!
    >
    > <ducking>


    They probably figured he was a perv who wanted to get to touch 3 & 4
    YOs. "Give Barney a hug."

    Now you know why he was "hot" inside that suit.

    --Bryan

  6. #6
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Halloween costumes?

    Pennyaline <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 10/31/2011 5:30 PM, Andy wrote:
    >
    >> I went into town and rented my Barney costume and walked the main

    street
    >> with a box of SweeTarts under my arm to hand out.
    >>
    >> I was well received by all. Two township town PD stopped me for ID...

    >
    > Well this is the first time I've heard the village idiot referred to as
    > a well-respected man about town!
    >
    > <ducking>



    Heh heh heh heh heh!

    Don't duck. I can always take a good ribbing.

    Actually there are two village idiots. Brothers, nicknamed Sonar and
    Radar . They wander around arguing with each other. I hear of their
    whereabouts on the radio scanner when they're complained about. Totally
    harmless old BUMS!!!

    Best,

    Andy

  7. #7
    Tara Guest

    Default Re: Halloween costumes?

    Here are some pictures of my boys' costumes:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/35699999@N06/show/

    OB Food: The boys got a huge assortment of candy. Twizzlers,
    chocolate bars of all kinds, Tootsie Rolls, suckers, Whoppers,
    gummies, and way too much more.

    Tara


  8. #8
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Halloween costumes?

    Tara <jarvis57[email protected]> wrote:

    > Here are some pictures of my boys' costumes:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/35699999@N06/show/
    >
    > OB Food: The boys got a huge assortment of candy. Twizzlers,
    > chocolate bars of all kinds, Tootsie Rolls, suckers, Whoppers,
    > gummies, and way too much more.



    Tara,

    You have twins! How lucky!

    Great pics!

    I wish MY parents bought me a tractor!

    BOO!

    Andy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32