Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Greatest Junk Food website ever.

  1. #1
    [email protected] Guest

    Default The Greatest Junk Food website ever.

    The Greatest Junk Food website ever.
    They just showed this website on the tv news.
    Everything you ever wanted to know about snack and junk food.

    3831 snacks reviewed.

    http://www.taquitos.net

  2. #2
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: The Greatest Junk Food website ever.

    [email protected] <<[email protected]>> wrote:

    > The Greatest Junk Food website ever.
    > They just showed this website on the tv news.
    > Everything you ever wanted to know about snack and junk food.
    >
    > 3831 snacks reviewed.


    Yeah.

    Shouldn't you be out trying to round up some "Instant chelesterol".
    Since the brain is made of choleterol, you oughta try to eat all you
    can.

    -sw


  3. #3
    jmcquown Guest

    Default Re: The Greatest Junk Food website ever.

    Sqwertz wrote:
    > [email protected] <<[email protected]>> wrote:
    >
    >> The Greatest Junk Food website ever.
    >> They just showed this website on the tv news.
    >> Everything you ever wanted to know about snack and junk food.
    >>
    >> 3831 snacks reviewed.

    >
    > Yeah.
    >
    > Shouldn't you be out trying to round up some "Instant chelesterol".
    > Since the brain is made of choleterol, you oughta try to eat all you
    > can.
    >
    > -sw
    >

    Who was it again who was complaining about people replying to Spammers?
    Hmmmm.


  4. #4
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: The Greatest Junk Food website ever.

    jmcquown <jmcquown <[email protected]>> wrote:

    > Sqwertz wrote:
    >> [email protected] <<[email protected]>> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The Greatest Junk Food website ever.
    >>> They just showed this website on the tv news.
    >>> Everything you ever wanted to know about snack and junk food.
    >>>
    >>> 3831 snacks reviewed.

    >>
    >> Yeah.
    >>
    >> Shouldn't you be out trying to round up some "Instant chelesterol".
    >> Since the brain is made of choleterol, you oughta try to eat all you
    >> can.
    >>

    > Who was it again who was complaining about people replying to Spammers?
    > Hmmmm.


    This isn't a spammer. This site has been around for ages and this
    person has no affiliation with the site. It doesn't need newsgroup
    promotion here.

    This was posted by our everlasting troll who's NSP just got a big
    email containing all of his troll messages to RFC from the last 6
    months along with a nice polite letter.

    So what have you done lately to rectify any of these problems, other
    than responding to the spam and trolls?

    -sw

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32