Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Global warming.

  1. #1
    James Silverton Guest

    Default Global warming.

    Hello All!

    We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
    we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
    freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.

    --


    James Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland

    Email, with obvious alterations:
    not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not


  2. #2
    J. Clarke Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    James Silverton wrote:
    > Hello All!
    >
    > We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so
    > far we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well
    > below freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.


    Yeah, if it's gonna warm I wish it would get it's butt in gear.

  3. #3
    FERRANTE Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!

    (I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
    police this group)

    Mark


    On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:01:41 -0500, "James Silverton"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello All!
    >
    >We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
    >we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
    >freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.


  4. #4
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.


    On 30-Jan-2010, "James Silverton" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hello All!
    >
    > We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
    > we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
    > freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.
    >
    > --
    >
    >
    > James Silverton
    > Potomac, Maryland


    Perhaps you missed the memo; it is no longer to be referred to as "global
    warming", it is now "global climate change". WIth the new name, it can be
    applied to any weather that seems unusual. Enjoy the sledding. 8-)
    --
    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  5. #5
    Peter L7 Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    FERRANTE <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
    >
    > (I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
    > police this group)
    >
    > Mark
    >
    >
    > On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:01:41 -0500, "James Silverton"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello All!
    >>
    >>We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
    >>we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
    >>freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.

    >


    Bugger off troll

  6. #6
    zxcvbob Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    On 1/30/2010 6:28 PM, l, not -l wrote:
    > On 30-Jan-2010, "James Silverton"<[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello All!
    >>
    >> We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
    >> we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
    >> freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >>
    >> James Silverton
    >> Potomac, Maryland

    >
    > Perhaps you missed the memo; it is no longer to be referred to as "global
    > warming", it is now "global climate change". WIth the new name, it can be
    > applied to any weather that seems unusual. Enjoy the sledding. 8-)



    Or not unusual enough... HTH :-)

    Bob

  7. #7
    The Cook Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
    >
    >(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
    >police this group)
    >
    >Mark


    You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
    them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
    that seem to make you the troll.
    --
    Susan N.

    "Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral,
    48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
    Vittorio De Sica, Italian movie director (1901-1974)

  8. #8
    Melba's Jammin' Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    The Cook <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
    > >
    > >(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
    > >police this group)
    > >
    > >Mark

    >
    > You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
    > them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
    > that seem to make you the troll.


    He's not interested in helping, Susan. He's doing it deliberately.
    Somebody pissed him off in his latest dead celebrity post and now, by
    Alex!, he's gonna show us all! LOL!

    --
    -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
    http://web.me.com/barbschaller; Pirohy, January 25, 2010
    The Pirohy Princess is in the Kitchen

  9. #9
    The Cook Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:27:16 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > The Cook <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
    >> >
    >> >(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
    >> >police this group)
    >> >
    >> >Mark

    >>
    >> You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
    >> them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
    >> that seem to make you the troll.

    >
    >He's not interested in helping, Susan. He's doing it deliberately.
    >Somebody pissed him off in his latest dead celebrity post and now, by
    >Alex!, he's gonna show us all! LOL!


    Fortunately I missed that. Now I know who to filter.
    --
    Susan N.

    "Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral,
    48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
    Vittorio De Sica, Italian movie director (1901-1974)

  10. #10
    Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. Guest

    Default Re: Global Trolling



    The Cook wrote:
    > On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
    >>
    >>(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
    >>police this group)
    >>
    >>Mark

    >
    >
    > You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
    > them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
    > that seem to make you the troll.


    I don't know which is worse, the genuine troll or the net nanny that
    wants to tell me whom i can reply to and whom i need to ignore, the cure
    is worse than the disease
    --

    Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

    Domine, dirige nos.

    Let the games begin!
    http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3
    Owner|Moderator
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoeTarot
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SomeThingsTarot


  11. #11
    PeterL1 Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    Peter L7 <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected] 0.162:


    >>

    >
    > Bugger off troll



    From: Peter L7 <[email protected]>
    Message-ID: <[email protected] 2>
    User-Agent: Xnews/2009.05.01
    Date: 31 Jan 2010 01:11:22 GMT
    Lines: 22
    Organization: Usenet Monster Unlimited - http://www.usenetmonster.com
    NNTP-Posting-Host: cee26312.unlimited.usenetmonster.com
    X-Trace: DXC=coj6nV73IiQWS;2M4k?6J]k\2KDSF=2@RFV0LA4MIjQ[mTIDj6@1Wa\637@]`
    <EH7^UhV6fDGOCoVdT29@\HeLj]AQM3k7eLb_X


    X-Complaints-To: [email protected]




    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia

    Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

    http://improve-usenet.org/

    http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

  12. #12
    Je▀us Guest

    Default Re: Global warming.

    In article <Xns9D13AD5D5F09Peterhomeinbrissie@61.9.191[email protected]>, PeterL1
    @home.upstairs.in.brissie.aus said...
    :
    :Peter L7 <[email protected]> wrote in
    :news:[email protected] 90.162:
    :
    :
    :>>
    :>
    :> Bugger off troll
    :
    :
    :From: Peter L7 <[email protected]>
    :Message-ID: <[email protected] 2>
    :User-Agent: Xnews/2009.05.01
    ate: 31 Jan 2010 01:11:22 GMT
    :Lines: 22
    :Organization: Usenet Monster Unlimited - http://www.usenetmonster.com
    :NNTP-Posting-Host: cee26312.unlimited.usenetmonster.com
    :X-Trace: DXC=coj6nV73IiQWS;2M4k?6J]k\2KDSF=2@RFV0LA4MIjQ[mTIDj6@1Wa\637@]`
    :<EH7^UhV6fDGOCoVdT29@\HeLj]AQM3k7eLb_X
    :
    :
    :X-Complaints-To: [email protected]

    Clearly this approach of yours is highly effective...
    After all, it's been *how long* now since you've been doing it - over a
    year, at the very least? LOL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32