Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

  1. #1
    Slertz Guest

    Default Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:33:06 GMT, PL wrote:

    > Which all goes to show what the truly pathetic, immature, little arse wipe
    > you really are....... and that's discounting your pathetic morphing.


    What's more pathetic, me changing a few letters here and there to
    avoid your killfile (what you call "morphing"), or your lack of
    self control in regards to ignoring my posts without the use of a
    killfile?

    > *You* are the one, spurtz, that *demanded* Om not talk to me anymore "if
    > she wanted to stay as your friend"!!


    <yawn> Now I "demanded" that? Your lies just keep getting better
    every day as you fret over the "Evil Sqwertz". That wasn't your
    story last week.

    Actually, Om is not my friend for a few reasons prior to this.
    But the fact that she is not setting you straight on something she
    *knows* I didn't say and is encouraging you to carry on this
    charade like the petulant little Tasmanian pig you are, pretty
    much solidifies any chance of her and I ever getting along again.
    The needle on the "Like/Dislike" meter has gone below INDIFFERENCE
    and is just nipping at the middle of ENEMY reading.

    And I think most people would agree with this logic. Got any
    other "friends" you want to launch at me, Petey?

    ObFood: Taken this afternoon
    http://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg

    -sw

  2. #2
    Cheryl Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

    "Slertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:yxp7z690pix7$.[email protected]..
    >
    > ObFood: Taken this afternoon
    > http://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg



    What the hell are they???


  3. #3
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:29:41 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

    > "Slertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:yxp7z690pix7$.[email protected]..
    >>
    >> ObFood: Taken this afternoon
    >> http://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg

    >
    > What the hell are they???


    http://www.flixster.com/quizzes/brai...ns-horror-quiz

    -sw

  4. #4
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

    On Jun 18, 4:12*pm, Slertz <smi...@luemail.com> wrote:
    > On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:33:06 GMT, PL wrote:
    > > Which all goes to show what the truly pathetic, immature, little arse wipe
    > > you really are....... and that's discounting your pathetic morphing.

    >
    > What's more pathetic, me changing a few letters here and there to
    > avoid your killfile (what you call "morphing"), or your lack of
    > self control in regards to ignoring my posts without the use of a
    > killfile?
    >
    > > *You* are the one, spurtz, that *demanded* Om not talk to me anymore "if
    > > she wanted to stay as your friend"!!

    >
    > <yawn> *Now I "demanded" that? *Your lies just keep getting better
    > every day as you fret over the "Evil Sqwertz". *That wasn't your
    > story last week.
    >
    > Actually, Om is not my friend for a few reasons prior to this.
    > But the fact that she is not setting you straight on something she
    > *knows* I didn't say and is encouraging you to carry on this
    > charade like the petulant little Tasmanian pig you are, pretty
    > much solidifies any chance of her and I ever getting along again.
    > The needle on the "Like/Dislike" meter has gone below INDIFFERENCE
    > and is just nipping at the middle of ENEMY reading.
    >
    > And I think most people would agree with this logic. *Got any
    > other "friends" you want to launch at me, Petey?
    >
    > ObFood: *Taken this afternoonhttp://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg
    >
    > -sw


    Eat crap like that and you are what you eat.

  5. #5
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:02:34 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

    > On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:29:41 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
    >
    >> "Slertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:yxp7z690pix7$.[email protected]..
    >>>
    >>> ObFood: Taken this afternoon
    >>> http://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg

    >>
    >> What the hell are they???

    >
    > http://www.flixster.com/quizzes/brai...ns-horror-quiz


    OK, they're not brains. They're sweetbreads. Cow thymus and
    pancreas glands. But only because I haven't seen testicles on the
    shelves for a long while.

    -sw

  6. #6
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:26:54 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown wrote:

    > Eat crap like that and you are what you eat.


    I know you are but what am I?

    But hey - congratulations on being the inspiration behind the
    original thread this came from (and then ducking out).

    -sw

  7. #7
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

    In article <yxp7z690pix7$.[email protected]>, Slertz <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:33:06 GMT, PL wrote:
    >
    > > Which all goes to show what the truly pathetic, immature, little arse wipe
    > > you really are....... and that's discounting your pathetic morphing.

    >
    > What's more pathetic, me changing a few letters here and there to
    > avoid your killfile (what you call "morphing"), or your lack of
    > self control in regards to ignoring my posts without the use of a
    > killfile?
    >
    > > *You* are the one, spurtz, that *demanded* Om not talk to me anymore "if
    > > she wanted to stay as your friend"!!

    >
    > <yawn> Now I "demanded" that? Your lies just keep getting better
    > every day as you fret over the "Evil Sqwertz". That wasn't your
    > story last week.
    >
    > Actually, Om is not my friend for a few reasons prior to this.
    > But the fact that she is not setting you straight on something she
    > *knows* I didn't say and is encouraging you to carry on this
    > charade like the petulant little Tasmanian pig you are, pretty
    > much solidifies any chance of her and I ever getting along again.
    > The needle on the "Like/Dislike" meter has gone below INDIFFERENCE
    > and is just nipping at the middle of ENEMY reading.


    Hey Steve,
    I simply refuse to do any googling to solve a spat between two posters I
    happen to like... So knock it the hell off. Y'all are big boys and can
    defend yourselves.

    I go on frequent vacations from the list and don't read every freakin'
    post! I've no idea what you said and when, and quite frankly don't give
    a rats ass.

    I actually work for a living and don't have time to screw around with
    petty ****e.

    So your accusation proves nada babe.

    >
    > And I think most people would agree with this logic. Got any
    > other "friends" you want to launch at me, Petey?
    >
    > ObFood: Taken this afternoon
    > http://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg
    >
    > -sw


    And you still refuse to answer my question as to what you brined them in.
    Ashamed of your recipe or were they tossed on to the grill right out of
    the vac pak?
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

  8. #8
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

    In article <4bUSn.24497$[email protected]>,
    "Cheryl" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Slertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:yxp7z690pix7$.dlg@sq[email protected]..
    > >
    > > ObFood: Taken this afternoon
    > > http://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg

    >
    >
    > What the hell are they???


    Sweetbreads, and they are the gods grilled. ;-d
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    *Only Irish *coffee provides in a single glass all four *essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar *and fat. --Alex Levine

  9. #9
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

    In article
    <[email protected]>,
    Chemo the Clown <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > ObFood: *Taken this afternoonhttp://i48.tinypic.com/23tf56v.jpg
    > >
    > > -sw

    >
    > Eat crap like that and you are what you eat.


    You have no taste...
    Grilled sweetbreads are pure heaven.

    Even Mothra Stewart loves them.
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    *Only Irish *coffee provides in a single glass all four *essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar *and fat. --Alex Levine

  10. #10
    PL Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide (was: never Food (was suicide))

    Omelet <[email protected]> wrote in
    news[email protected]:

    > In article <yxp7z690pix7$.[email protected]>, Slertz <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:33:06 GMT, PL wrote:
    >>
    >> > Which all goes to show what the truly pathetic, immature, little arse
    >> > wipe you really are....... and that's discounting your pathetic
    >> > morphing.

    >>
    >> What's more pathetic, me changing a few letters here and there to
    >> avoid your killfile (what you call "morphing"), or your lack of
    >> self control in regards to ignoring my posts without the use of a
    >> killfile?



    "Lack of self control"??!! That's a bit rich coming for you, spurtz.

    One only has to look at your constant replies to almost each and every
    post I make to see who is the one with no 'self control'.

    Once again, your immature pettiness has shot you in the foot.


    >>
    >> > *You* are the one, spurtz, that *demanded* Om not talk to me anymore
    >> > "if she wanted to stay as your friend"!!

    >>
    >> <yawn> Now I "demanded" that? Your lies just keep getting better
    >> every day as you fret over the "Evil Sqwertz". That wasn't your
    >> story last week.



    Tap dance and evade all you like.

    *Lots* of people saw what you posted, you pathetic little 'man'.


    >>
    >> Actually, Om is not my friend for a few reasons prior to this.
    >> But the fact that she is not setting you straight on something she
    >> *knows* I didn't say and is encouraging you to carry on this
    >> charade like the petulant little Tasmanian pig you are, pretty
    >> much solidifies any chance of her and I ever getting along again.
    >> The needle on the "Like/Dislike" meter has gone below INDIFFERENCE
    >> and is just nipping at the middle of ENEMY reading.



    Oooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Be careful you don't hurt your little feet with
    all the stamping, and make sure you don't bust that vein thats just about
    popping out of your forehead!!!

    ROFLMAO!!!

    You are *truly* ****ing childish!!!



    >
    > Hey Steve,
    > I simply refuse to do any googling to solve a spat between two posters I
    > happen to like... So knock it the hell off. Y'all are big boys and can
    > defend yourselves.
    >
    > I go on frequent vacations from the list and don't read every freakin'
    > post! I've no idea what you said and when, and quite frankly don't give
    > a rats ass.



    IIRC, you ignored it for the pathetic childish rant it was.



    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia

    Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously
    injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the
    job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain?

    It lets you know you're not dead yet!

  11. #11
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:32:36 -0500, Omelet wrote:

    > Hey Steve,
    > I simply refuse to do any googling to solve a spat between two posters I
    > happen to like... So knock it the hell off. Y'all are big boys and can
    > defend yourselves.


    Go **** yourself, Katra. You know I never said that to you and
    you were right there in the thread he's referring to. You just
    don't want to tell the truth. What a cop out.

    You are pathetic. Let this be a lesson to anybody who previously
    had any respect for you or considered you a friend. Watch your
    backs.

    ObFood: Lemon Juice.

    -sw

  12. #12
    Bob Terwilliger Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    Steve wrote:

    >> Hey Steve,
    >> I simply refuse to do any googling to solve a spat between two posters I
    >> happen to like... So knock it the hell off. Y'all are big boys and can
    >> defend yourselves.

    >
    > Go **** yourself, Katra. You know I never said that to you and
    > you were right there in the thread he's referring to. You just
    > don't want to tell the truth. What a cop out.


    I honestly don't believe that Om knows what the truth is anymore. The word
    "addled" doesn't even BEGIN to describe how badly she's lost touch with
    reality. There's no way in the world that "stress" can cause such a dramatic
    and sudden mental decline. But you're probably familiar with the way
    celebrities cite "stress" as the cause for going into rehab.

    Bob



  13. #13
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    In article <2zug7cp1[email protected]>,
    Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:32:36 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    >
    > > Hey Steve,
    > > I simply refuse to do any googling to solve a spat between two posters I
    > > happen to like... So knock it the hell off. Y'all are big boys and can
    > > defend yourselves.

    >
    > Go **** yourself, Katra. You know I never said that to you and
    > you were right there in the thread he's referring to. You just
    > don't want to tell the truth. What a cop out.


    I never noted it Steve. I don't pay attention to petty crap like that.
    I don't even see the majority of posts here as there are just too many,
    and I actually work for a living.

    >
    > You are pathetic. Let this be a lesson to anybody who previously
    > had any respect for you or considered you a friend. Watch your
    > backs.
    >
    > ObFood: Lemon Juice.
    >
    > -sw


    Kiss my ass.
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine

  14. #14
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:14:20 -0500, Omelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:32:36 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hey Steve,
    >>> I simply refuse to do any googling to solve a spat between two posters I
    >>> happen to like... So knock it the hell off. Y'all are big boys and can
    >>> defend yourselves.

    >>
    >> Go **** yourself, Katra. You know I never said that to you and
    >> you were right there in the thread he's referring to. You just
    >> don't want to tell the truth. What a cop out.

    >
    > I never noted it Steve. I don't pay attention to petty crap like that.
    > I don't even see the majority of posts here as there are just too many,
    > and I actually work for a living.


    You had 1,854 posts to RFC that month. That's 61 posts a day.
    That's the most of anybody in this group, by far. And this was a
    thread you were following closely - you made almost 10% of 57
    posts in the thread. So given those two facts, it's kinda hard to
    believe that bull**** about how you "may just not have seen it"
    and still imply that I may have said it.

    The thread was: "OT: Greg Morrow -- Missing in Action?"
    <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.cooking/browse_thread/thread/133a71d9ed407057/b9da6bd7b851c01a#b9da6bd7b851c01a>

    Like I just told someone else - If I ever see you near a 10-foot
    pole, I show you some "friendship".

    ObFood: I've decided on Ground beef, Italian sausage, cheese and
    potato phyllo triangles.

    -sw

  15. #15
    ChattyCathy Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:48:22 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

    >
    > The thread was: "OT: Greg Morrow -- Missing in Action?"
    > <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.cooking/browse_thread/thread/133a71d9ed407057/b9da6bd7b851c01a#b9da6bd7b851c01a>


    Heh. Something new afoot at Google, methinks. If I click on the above
    link, it takes me to a "Sign in/Register for a Google Account" page.
    Haven't decided whether that's a Good Thing or a Bad Thing yet...

    Guess I'll pass in the meantime...

    >
    > ObFood: I've decided on Ground beef, Italian sausage, cheese and potato
    > phyllo triangles.
    >
    > -sw


    Sounds good to me. We had lasagna for dinner tonight.
    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy


  16. #16
    Chemo the Clown Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Jun 19, 9:48*am, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:
    > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:14:20 -0500, Omelet wrote:
    > > In article <2zug7cp1ejuq....@sqwertz.com>,
    > > *Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

    >
    > >> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:32:36 -0500, Omelet wrote:

    >
    > >>> Hey Steve,
    > >>> I simply refuse to do any googling to solve a spat between two posters I
    > >>> happen to like... So knock it the hell off. Y'all are big boys and can
    > >>> defend yourselves.

    >
    > >> Go **** yourself, Katra. *You know I never said that to you and
    > >> you were right there in the thread he's referring to. *You just
    > >> don't want to tell the truth. *What a cop out.

    >
    > > I never noted it Steve. *I don't pay attention to petty crap like that.
    > > I don't even see the majority of posts here as there are just too many,
    > > and I actually work for a living.

    >
    > You had 1,854 posts to RFC that month. *That's 61 posts a day.
    > That's the most of anybody in this group, by far. *And this was a
    > thread you were following closely - you made almost 10% of 57
    > posts in the thread. *So given those two facts, it's kinda hard to
    > believe that bull**** about how you "may just not have seen it"
    > and still imply that I may have said it.
    >
    > The thread was: "OT: *Greg Morrow -- Missing in Action?"
    > <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.cooking/browse_thread/thread/...>
    >
    > Like I just told someone else - If I ever see you near a 10-foot
    > pole, I show you some "friendship".
    >
    > ObFood: *I've decided on Ground beef, Italian sausage, cheese and
    > potato phyllo triangles.
    >
    > -sw


    Yeah, yeah, yeah...tough guy behind a keyboard.

  17. #17
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:14:20 -0500, Omelet <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > Go **** yourself, Katra. You know I never said that to you and
    > > you were right there in the thread he's referring to. You just
    > > don't want to tell the truth. What a cop out.

    >
    > I never noted it Steve. I don't pay attention to petty crap like that.
    > I don't even see the majority of posts here as there are just too many,
    > and I actually work for a living.
    >
    > >
    > > You are pathetic. Let this be a lesson to anybody who previously
    > > had any respect for you or considered you a friend. Watch your
    > > backs.
    > >
    > > ObFood: Lemon Juice.
    > >
    > > -sw

    >
    > Kiss my ass.


    Now you know the real Steve Wertz.

    --
    Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

  18. #18
    Ophelia Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide



    "sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:14:20 -0500, Omelet <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> Sqwertz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >
    >> > Go **** yourself, Katra. You know I never said that to you and
    >> > you were right there in the thread he's referring to. You just
    >> > don't want to tell the truth. What a cop out.

    >>
    >> I never noted it Steve. I don't pay attention to petty crap like that.
    >> I don't even see the majority of posts here as there are just too many,
    >> and I actually work for a living.
    >>
    >> >
    >> > You are pathetic. Let this be a lesson to anybody who previously
    >> > had any respect for you or considered you a friend. Watch your
    >> > backs.
    >> >
    >> > ObFood: Lemon Juice.
    >> >
    >> > -sw

    >>
    >> Kiss my ass.

    >
    > Now you know the real Steve Wertz.


    Well, *I* don't have any problem with Steve, and nor did Kat before.... I
    know she is stressed, but this is getting out of hand....

    --
    --
    https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/


  19. #19
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:19:20 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:48:22 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
    >>
    >> The thread was: "OT: Greg Morrow -- Missing in Action?"
    >> <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.cooking/browse_thread/thread/133a71d9ed407057/b9da6bd7b851c01a#b9da6bd7b851c01a>

    >
    > Heh. Something new afoot at Google, methinks. If I click on the above
    > link, it takes me to a "Sign in/Register for a Google Account" page.
    > Haven't decided whether that's a Good Thing or a Bad Thing yet...
    >
    > Guess I'll pass in the meantime...


    I just switched from Seamonkey to Firefox and forgot that Firefox
    doesn't have a cookie manager, so Google is watching me. It's a
    good, generic link though. Anybody else have problems with it?

    >> ObFood: I've decided on Ground beef, Italian sausage, cheese and potato
    >> phyllo triangles.

    >
    > Sounds good to me. We had lasagna for dinner tonight.


    It turned out to be much different than that. Test batch is in
    the oven now. Pics on ABF later.

    -sw

  20. #20
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: Friendship Suicide

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:45:37 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown wrote:

    > Yeah, yeah, yeah...tough guy behind a keyboard.


    She knows where I live - she's been here before. She can come
    confront me any time she wants. And she has a lot of guns, "and
    knows how to use them".

    Didn't count on that, did you. It's not like arguing with
    somebody in Australia.

    So you didn't answer my last question yesterday...

    -sw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32