Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    A can of Bush's original baked beans, two diced HN hot dogs,
    microwaved strip of bacon crumbled in, a dab off Dijon mustard
    and two shakes of cayenne. Added a half serving of Egg
    Beaters and a slice of American cheese at the end to glue it
    together a bit. Table spooned straight from the saucepan!

    With the last toasted onion bagel for bite by bite crunch

    Washed down with a tall glass of ice-cold water.

    And I thought yesterday's tuna salad was gloppy! LOL!

    You?

    Andy
    A nuclear fusion reaction IN MY BELLY!...
    \Burp!
    /Fart!

  2. #2
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!


    On 12-Oct-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > You?

    Cleaning out the fridge/pantry to make room for today's grocery shopping
    bounty; all the fruit is gone, no EggBeaters - not much left to choose from.
    So, it's crispy hash browns, two eggs over, two sausage patties and
    coffee.
    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  3. #3
    Ema Nymton Guest

    Default Re: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    On 10/12/2012 6:03 AM, Andy wrote:

    > And I thought yesterday's tuna salad was gloppy! LOL!
    >
    > You?
    >
    > Andy
    > A nuclear fusion reaction IN MY BELLY!...
    > \Burp!
    > /Fart!



    He had an omelet, while I had steamed eggs, bacon, coffee and watermelon.

    Becca



  4. #4
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > On 12-Oct-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> You?

    > Cleaning out the fridge/pantry to make room for today's
    > grocery shopping bounty; all the fruit is gone, no
    > EggBeaters - not much left to choose from.
    > So, it's crispy hash browns, two eggs over, two sausage
    > patties and
    > coffee.




    l, not -l,

    I've been using up fridge and pantry items also. Mostly to get
    my "use by expiration dates" more in sync.

    I also made my first visit of the year to the wholesale club for
    paper and plastic products for another year.

    I don't bulk food shop anymore. Who doesn't need a gallon AR of
    Hellmann's mayo or a five gallon "tank" of peanut oil?

    I DIDN'T!!!

    I asked and was told that their Supermarket Shuffle is "almost"
    finished. HA!!!

    Best,

    Andy

  5. #5
    Jean B. Guest

    Default Re: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    Ema Nymton wrote:
    > On 10/12/2012 6:03 AM, Andy wrote:
    >
    >> And I thought yesterday's tuna salad was gloppy! LOL!
    >>
    >> You?
    >>
    >> Andy
    >> A nuclear fusion reaction IN MY BELLY!...
    >> \Burp!
    >> /Fart!

    >
    >
    > He had an omelet, while I had steamed eggs, bacon, coffee and watermelon.
    >
    > Becca
    >
    >

    I had an LC pizza-type creation. The base was an LC pita, which I
    prebaked. Half was topped with sun-dried tomato pesto and
    mozzarella; the other half was topped with olivada and goat
    cheese. The obligatory coffee au lait (the "lait" being CC "milk".

    --
    Jean B.

  6. #6
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    Ema Nymton <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 10/12/2012 6:03 AM, Andy wrote:
    >
    >> And I thought yesterday's tuna salad was gloppy! LOL!
    >>
    >> You?
    >>
    >> Andy
    >> A nuclear fusion reaction IN MY BELLY!...
    >> \Burp!
    >> /Fart!

    >
    >
    > He had an omelet, while I had steamed eggs, bacon, coffee
    > and watermelon.
    >
    > Becca




    Becca,

    Sounds light and easy.

    This I can say without reservation. next time I dream up a
    breakfast disaster like today's, I'm not leaving home for nobody
    or nothing for any reason! @-/

    Best,

    Andy
    [Waving!]

  7. #7
    Ema Nymton Guest

    Default Re: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    On 10/12/2012 12:48 PM, Andy wrote:

    > Becca,
    >
    > Sounds light and easy.
    >
    > This I can say without reservation. next time I dream up a
    > breakfast disaster like today's, I'm not leaving home for nobody
    > or nothing for any reason! @-/
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy
    > [Waving!]



    Understood, Andy. <wink, wink>

    Becca
    [Smooch!]

  8. #8
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Frankenbeans Breakfast -- IT'S ALIVE!

    Ema Nymton <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 10/12/2012 12:48 PM, Andy wrote:
    >
    >> Becca,
    >>
    >> Sounds light and easy.
    >>
    >> This I can say without reservation. next time I dream up a
    >> breakfast disaster like today's, I'm not leaving home for
    >> nobody or nothing for any reason! @-/
    >>
    >> Best,
    >>
    >> Andy
    >> [Waving!]

    >
    >
    > Understood, Andy. <wink, wink>
    >
    > Becca
    > [Smooch!]




    Becca,

    Stay away from Pennsylvania by yourself!

    TGIF you two!

    Best,

    Andy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32