Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: chickens

  1. #1
    Somebody Guest

    Default chickens

    chickens can't even do it anymore... everyone wants the breasts now. Not
    just guys

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0



  2. #2
    Roy Guest

    Default Re: chickens

    On Sunday, October 7, 2012 4:16:32 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:
    > chickens can't even do it anymore... everyone wants the breasts now. Not
    >
    > just guys
    >
    >
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0


    And this has to do with food I suppose?

  3. #3
    Dave Smith Guest

    Default Re: chickens

    On 07/10/2012 6:47 PM, Roy wrote:
    > On Sunday, October 7, 2012 4:16:32 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:
    >> chickens can't even do it anymore... everyone wants the breasts now. Not
    >>
    >> just guys
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0

    >
    > And this has to do with food I suppose?
    >



    As much as your reply to it.

  4. #4
    Roy Guest

    Default Re: chickens

    On Sunday, October 7, 2012 4:59:42 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
    > On 07/10/2012 6:47 PM, Roy wrote:
    >
    > > On Sunday, October 7, 2012 4:16:32 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:

    >
    > >> chickens can't even do it anymore... everyone wants the breasts now. Not

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> just guys

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0

    >
    > >

    >
    > > And this has to do with food I suppose?

    >
    > >

    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > As much as your reply to it.


    Good point.

  5. #5
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: chickens

    "Dave Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:xPncs.38144$7%[email protected]..
    > As much as your reply to it.



    I just got some bananas... Had to force myself. But got some.



  6. #6
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: chickens

    "Roy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..

    >> As much as your reply to it.

    >
    > Good point.



    what was the point?



  7. #7
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: chickens

    "Roy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0

    >
    > And this has to do with food I suppose?



    Most of life is OT... bends, curves, cliffs, sunsets.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4CrCTndkKc



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32