Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chat

  1. #1
    ravenlynne Guest

    Default Chat

    Anyone up for it?

    --
    Leah: That were a wee bit repulsive.
    Buffy: Went okay. 'Cept I feel a little wierd about using a
    crucifix to kill someone.
    Leah: Yeh dinno much about religion, do yeh?

  2. #2
    Dan Abel Guest

    Default Re: Chat

    In article <[email protected]>,
    ravenlynne <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Anyone up for it?


    Sorry, got no lead in my pencil tonight!

    :-)

    --
    Dan Abel
    Petaluma, California USA
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Chat

    Dan Abel wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > ravenlynne <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone up for it?

    >
    > Sorry, got no lead in my pencil tonight!
    >
    > :-)


    Well, they do make mechanical pencils.


    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
    Blinky: http://blinkynet.net


  4. #4
    Joseph Littleshoes Guest

    Default Re: Chat

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Dan Abel wrote:
    >
    >
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >> ravenlynne <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Anyone up for it?

    >>
    >>Sorry, got no lead in my pencil tonight!
    >>
    >>:-)

    >
    >
    > Well, they do make mechanical pencils.
    >
    >


    *whew* thought for sure someone would go for the double entendre.

  5. #5
    ravenlynne Guest

    Default Re: Chat

    Dan Abel wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > ravenlynne <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone up for it?

    >
    > Sorry, got no lead in my pencil tonight!
    >
    > :-)
    >


    Bwahahaha!

    --
    Leah: That were a wee bit repulsive.
    Buffy: Went okay. 'Cept I feel a little wierd about using a
    crucifix to kill someone.
    Leah: Yeh dinno much about religion, do yeh?

  6. #6
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: Chat

    Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Dan Abel wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>In article <[email protected]>,
    >>> ravenlynne <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Anyone up for it?
    >>>
    >>>Sorry, got no lead in my pencil tonight!
    >>>
    >>>:-)

    >>
    >>
    >> Well, they do make mechanical pencils.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    > *whew* thought for sure someone would go for the double entendre.


    You're thinking I didn't? I have to spell it out when I refer to a dick
    reference with a dildo/vibrator reference? I *can* spell out that kind
    of thing, but it's usually not necesary.


    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
    Blinky: http://blinkynet.net


  7. #7
    Joseph Littleshoes Guest

    Default Re: Chat

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> Dan Abel wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> In article <[email protected]>,
    >>>> ravenlynne <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Anyone up for it?
    >>>> Sorry, got no lead in my pencil tonight!
    >>>>
    >>>> :-)
    >>>
    >>> Well, they do make mechanical pencils.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >> *whew* thought for sure someone would go for the double entendre.

    >
    > You're thinking I didn't? I have to spell it out when I refer to a dick
    > reference with a dildo/vibrator reference? I *can* spell out that kind
    > of thing, but it's usually not necesary.
    >
    >


    Ironic isn't it? but then i don't generally think in terms of mechanical
    aids to ....writing.
    --
    JL

  8. #8
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Chat

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:39:20 -0700, Dan Abel <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > ravenlynne <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone up for it?

    >
    >Sorry, got no lead in my pencil tonight!
    >
    >:-)


    I was there but I ran out of lead - octane, whatever...
    I'm outta gas.

    --
    See return address to reply by email
    remove the smile first

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32