Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: chat?

  1. #1
    sf Guest

    Default chat?


    We have posters from literally around the world in chat. Where are
    you?


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that
    interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  2. #2
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: chat?

    sf wrote:

    > We have posters from literally around the world in chat. Where are you?


    El Pueblo de Nuestra Se├▒ora la Reina de los Angeles de Porci├║ncula.

    The name the Chumash Indians gave the area, translated from their tongue,
    was The Valley Of Smoke.


    --
    Blinky
    The Worldwide Squirrel Shooters Association: http://thewssa.org
    Killing all posts from Google Groups -
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org


  3. #3
    Pan Guest

    Default Re: chat?

    On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:52:08 -0800, Blinky the Shark
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >sf wrote:
    >
    >> We have posters from literally around the world in chat. Where are you?

    >
    >El Pueblo de Nuestra Se˝ora la Reina de los Angeles de Porci˙ncula.
    >
    >The name the Chumash Indians gave the area, translated from their tongue,
    >was The Valley Of Smoke.



    I think that is "the city of our lady, queen of the angeles of
    Porciuncula" ?

  4. #4
    Damsel in dis Dress Guest

    Default Re: chat?

    On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 15:34:57 -0600, Pan <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I think that is "the city of our lady, queen of the angeles of
    >Porciuncula" ?


    DUDE! I haven't seen you in forever! Get your sorry butt into chat,
    this instant! Pleeeeeease?

    Carol

    --
    Change JamesBond to his agent number to reply.

  5. #5
    Blinky the Shark Guest

    Default Re: chat?

    Pan wrote:

    > On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:52:08 -0800, Blinky the Shark <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>sf wrote:
    >>
    >>> We have posters from literally around the world in chat. Where are
    >>> you?

    >>
    >>El Pueblo de Nuestra Se├▒ora la Reina de los Angeles de Porci├║ncula.
    >>
    >>The name the Chumash Indians gave the area, translated from their tongue,
    >>was The Valley Of Smoke.

    >
    > I think that is "the city of our lady, queen of the angeles of
    > Porciuncula" ?


    So do I. Well, not the name to which you responded, the one before it.

    --
    Blinky
    The Worldwide Squirrel Shooters Association: http://thewssa.org
    Killing all posts from Google Groups -
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32