Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: Can you please, please help me?

  1. #1
    Mary Mayo Guest

    Default Can you please, please help me?


    I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.



  2. #2
    alan.holmes Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?


    <Mary Mayo> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >
    > I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.


    I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!

    >
    >





  3. #3
    Scouse git Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    alan.holmes wrote:

    >
    > <Mary Mayo> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    > >
    > > I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.

    >
    > I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!
    >


    Shame I was hoping you'd bugger off, you crossposting freak.

    --
    It wasn't me, I was in bed, at the movies...with my mates all night

  4. #4
    mower man Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    alan.holmes wrote
    > <Mary Mayo> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.

    >
    > I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!
    >
    >>

    >
    >
    >


    Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public toilets
    other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?

    --

    Chris

    I am not young enough to know everything.
    Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

  5. #5
    alan.holmes Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?


    "mower man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > alan.holmes wrote
    >> <Mary Mayo> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >>> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.

    >>
    >> I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!
    >>
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public toilets
    > other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?


    Only with women!


    >
    > --
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > I am not young enough to know everything.
    > Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)




  6. #6
    Berf Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    alan.holmes wrote
    > "mower man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    > > alan.holmes wrote
    > >> <Mary Mayo> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    > >>> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.
    > >>
    > >> I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!
    > >>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>

    > >
    > > Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public toilets
    > > other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?

    >
    > Only with women!
    >


    Just don't sit in a public toilet in a US airport and nudge the foot of the
    person sitting on the can in the next stall.

    It appears that the US police "pretend" to be having a dump, are fishing. And
    one day came up with a Senator!

    They caught a big one!

    http://www.nypost.com/seven/08282007...usted_in_toile
    t.htm



  7. #7
    Mike P Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    On 10 July, 15:02, Berf <be...@live.ca> wrote:
    > alan.holmes wrote
    >
    >
    >
    > > "mower man" <nos...@f2s.com> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]. .
    > > > alan.holmes wrote
    > > >> <Mary Mayo> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]..
    > > >>> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.

    >
    > > >> I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!

    >
    > > > Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public toilets
    > > > other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?

    >
    > > Only with women!

    >
    > Just don't sit in a public toilet in a US airport and nudge the foot of the
    > person sitting on the can in the next stall.
    >
    > It appears that the US police "pretend" to be having a dump, are fishing.*And
    > one day came up with a Senator!
    >
    > They caught a big one!
    >
    > http://www.nypost.com/seven/08282007...senator_busted...
    > t.htm


    Your toilets are spooky. That half-length wall to the next stall is
    just not right !! I don't want to see the legs of the person having a
    **** next door thankyou very much :-p

    Mike P

  8. #8
    forty Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    Mike P wrote:
    > On 10 July, 15:02, Berf <be...@live.ca> wrote:
    >> alan.holmes wrote
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> "mower man" <nos...@f2s.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]..
    >>>> alan.holmes wrote
    >>>>> <Mary Mayo> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]..
    >>>>>> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.
    >>>>> I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!
    >>>> Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public toilets
    >>>> other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?
    >>> Only with women!

    >> Just don't sit in a public toilet in a US airport and nudge the foot of the
    >> person sitting on the can in the next stall.
    >>
    >> It appears that the US police "pretend" to be having a dump, are fishing. And
    >> one day came up with a Senator!
    >>
    >> They caught a big one!
    >>
    >> http://www.nypost.com/seven/08282007...senator_busted...
    >> t.htm

    >
    > Your toilets are spooky. That half-length wall to the next stall is
    > just not right !! I don't want to see the legs of the person having a
    > **** next door thankyou very much :-p
    >
    > Mike P


    That's not too bad, at least in comparison to when someone cuts a glory
    hole through one of those walls...

    --
    forty

    "There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like
    to think that I walk that line every day of my life."

  9. #9
    Mike P Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:46:02 -0400, forty whimpered:

    > Mike P wrote:
    >> On 10 July, 15:02, Berf <be...@live.ca> wrote:
    >>> alan.holmes wrote
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> "mower man" <nos...@f2s.com> wrote in message
    >>>> news:[email protected]..
    >>>>> alan.holmes wrote
    >>>>>> <Mary Mayo> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]..
    >>>>>>> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.
    >>>>>> I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!
    >>>>> Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public
    >>>>> toilets other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?
    >>>> Only with women!
    >>> Just don't sit in a public toilet in a US airport and nudge the foot
    >>> of the person sitting on the can in the next stall.
    >>>
    >>> It appears that the US police "pretend" to be having a dump, are
    >>> fishing. And one day came up with a Senator!
    >>>
    >>> They caught a big one!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.nypost.com/seven/08282007/news/nationalnews/

    senator_busted...
    >>> t.htm

    >>
    >> Your toilets are spooky. That half-length wall to the next stall is
    >> just not right !! I don't want to see the legs of the person having a
    >> **** next door thankyou very much :-p
    >>
    >> Mike P

    >
    > That's not too bad, at least in comparison to when someone cuts a glory
    > hole through one of those walls...


    I'll grant you that one. I just found it very weird when I went to the
    gents in our offices in Pittsburgh, it was like someone had forgot to
    finish building the stalls... weird.

    Mike P


  10. #10
    Berf Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    Mike P wrote
    > >> Your toilets are spooky. That half-length wall to the next stall is
    > >> just not right !! I don't want to see the legs of the person having a
    > >> **** next door thankyou very much :-p
    > >>
    > >> Mike P

    > >
    > > That's not too bad, at least in comparison to when someone cuts a glory
    > > hole through one of those walls...

    >
    > I'll grant you that one. I just found it very weird when I went to the
    > gents in our offices in Pittsburgh, it was like someone had forgot to
    > finish building the stalls... weird.
    >
    >


    I was up a Mosport last year for the ALMS, and one of the girls dropped her
    camera into the "Port a Potty".

    That's everyone's worst nightmare.

    So we managed to fish it out.

    Washed it off, and it worked!


    God is a racing fan.

  11. #11
    Bigbird Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    Berf wrote:

    > Mike P wrote
    > > >> Your toilets are spooky. That half-length wall to the next stall

    > > is >> just not right !! I don't want to see the legs of the person
    > > having a >> **** next door thankyou very much :-p
    > > >>
    > > >> Mike P
    > > >
    > > > That's not too bad, at least in comparison to when someone cuts a
    > > > glory hole through one of those walls...

    > >
    > > I'll grant you that one. I just found it very weird when I went to
    > > the gents in our offices in Pittsburgh, it was like someone had
    > > forgot to finish building the stalls... weird.
    > >
    > >

    >
    > I was up a Mosport last year for the ALMS, and one of the girls
    > dropped her camera into the "Port a Potty".
    >
    > That's everyone's worst nightmare.
    >


    Those with dentures might disagree.

    > So we managed to fish it out.
    >
    > Washed it off, and it worked!
    >
    >
    > God is a racing fan.




    --
    Bigbird
    #

  12. #12
    Berf Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    Bigbird wrote
    > >
    > > That's everyone's worst nightmare.
    > >

    >
    > Those with dentures might disagree.
    >


    Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.

    Yet, I still have my own teeth!



  13. #13
    tim..... Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?


    "Mike P" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    On 10 July, 15:02, Berf <be...@live.ca> wrote:
    > alan.holmes wrote
    >
    >
    >
    > > "mower man" <nos...@f2s.com> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]. .
    > > > alan.holmes wrote
    > > >> <Mary Mayo> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]..
    > > >>> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.

    >
    > > >> I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!

    >
    > > > Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public toilets
    > > > other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?

    >
    > > Only with women!

    >
    > Just don't sit in a public toilet in a US airport and nudge the foot of
    > the
    > person sitting on the can in the next stall.
    >
    > It appears that the US police "pretend" to be having a dump, are fishing.
    > And
    > one day came up with a Senator!
    >
    > They caught a big one!
    >
    > http://www.nypost.com/seven/08282007...senator_busted...
    > t.htm


    Your toilets are spooky. That half-length wall to the next stall is
    just not right !! I don't want to see the legs of the person having a
    **** next door thankyou very much :-p

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    In "less safe" places they don't have doors, and sometimes not even any
    walls.

    tim


    Mike P



  14. #14
    ~misfit~ Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
    > alan.holmes wrote
    >> "mower man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >>> alan.holmes wrote
    >>>> <Mary Mayo> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >>>>> I'd like to be buggered in a public toilet.
    >>>>
    >>>> I'd love to help, but I don't do buggery!
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Which however seems to imply that you do *something* in public
    >>> toilets other than the usual excretion, defecation, etc.?

    >>
    >> Only with women!
    >>

    >
    > Just don't sit in a public toilet in a US airport and nudge the foot
    > of the person sitting on the can in the next stall.
    >
    > It appears that the US police "pretend" to be having a dump, are
    > fishing. And one day came up with a Senator!
    >
    > They caught a big one!
    >
    > <http://www.nypost.com/seven/08282007/news/nationalnews/senator_busted_in_toilet.htm>


    LOL, 'Boston Legal' did a really funny episode about this. Hard to believe,
    in the US they pay cops to s(h)it on public toilets and arrest anyone who
    happens to tap their feet. Crrraaazy!
    --
    Shaun.

    "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll
    be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.



  15. #15
    ~misfit~ Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me?

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
    > Bigbird wrote
    >>>
    >>> That's everyone's worst nightmare.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Those with dentures might disagree.
    >>

    >
    > Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.
    >
    > Yet, I still have my own teeth!


    Where do you kep them? <g>
    --
    Shaun.

    "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll
    be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.



  16. #16
    Runge16 Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit


    "~misfit~" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
    news:h3ja31$rng$[email protected]..
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
    >> Bigbird wrote
    >>>>
    >>>> That's everyone's worst nightmare.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Those with dentures might disagree.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.
    >>
    >> Yet, I still have my own teeth!

    >
    > Where do you kep them? <g>
    > --
    > Shaun.
    >
    > "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and
    > he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.
    >



  17. #17
    Gregory Morrow Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

    Uh - oh, scRunge is back from his hols...

    So which krappy holiday venue did you infest this time, dear scRunge - North
    Korea...Albania...Trans - Dniester...or...???

    We were fervently hoping that he was aboard the rattletrap Iranian Russian -
    amde Tupolev TU - 154M airliner that crashed in Armenia...

    :-)


    --
    Best
    Greg



    Runge16 wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
    > news:h3ja31$rng$[email protected]..
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
    >>> Bigbird wrote
    >>>>>
    >>>>> That's everyone's worst nightmare.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Those with dentures might disagree.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.
    >>>
    >>> Yet, I still have my own teeth!

    >>
    >> Where do you kep them? <g>
    >> --
    >> Shaun.
    >>
    >> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
    >> and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.




  18. #18
    ~misfit~ Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Runge16 wrote:

    SFA other than to add some cryptic, dare I say schizoid, text into the
    subject...

    ?
    --
    Shaun.

    "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll
    be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

    > "~misfit~" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
    > news:h3ja31$rng$[email protected]..
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
    >>> Bigbird wrote
    >>>>>
    >>>>> That's everyone's worst nightmare.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Those with dentures might disagree.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.
    >>>
    >>> Yet, I still have my own teeth!

    >>
    >> Where do you kep them? <g>
    >> --
    >> Shaun.
    >>
    >> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
    >> and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.





  19. #19
    Runge16 Guest

    Default morrow the moron between 2 drinks

    There is no crappy destination, morrow, except in your sick head.
    Except maybe the poor white man's ghetto you infest.


    "Gregory Morrow" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
    news:[email protected] m...
    > Uh - oh, scRunge is back from his hols...
    >
    > So which krappy holiday venue did you infest this time, dear scRunge -
    > North
    > Korea...Albania...Trans - Dniester...or...???
    >
    > We were fervently hoping that he was aboard the rattletrap Iranian
    > Russian -
    > amde Tupolev TU - 154M airliner that crashed in Armenia...
    >
    > :-)
    >
    >
    > --
    > Best
    > Greg
    >
    >
    >
    > Runge16 wrote:
    >> "~misfit~" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
    >> news:h3ja31$rng$[email protected]..
    >>> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
    >>>> Bigbird wrote
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> That's everyone's worst nightmare.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Those with dentures might disagree.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.
    >>>>
    >>>> Yet, I still have my own teeth!
    >>>
    >>> Where do you kep them? <g>
    >>> --
    >>> Shaun.
    >>>
    >>> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
    >>> and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

    >
    >



  20. #20
    zxcvbob Guest

    Default Re: Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

    >> "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and
    >> he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett, 'Jingo'.
    >>



    I always thought it was Robert S. McNamara who said that ;-)

    Best regards,
    Bob

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32