Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Breakfast Italia!

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Breakfast Italia!

    Breakfast Italia!

    1/2 TJ's frozen pizza Margherita. Showered with crushed red
    pepper flakes, garlic powder and a few shakes of oregano.

    This marks my first pizza of 2012.

    Every time I opened the freezer it beckoned me. So finally, like
    a shark, I attacked.

    It was so happy! On removal, I could hear it whisper back, "see
    ya later frozen food BUMS!!! o' mine!"

    Washed down with an ice-cold bottle of Bud Light.

    A ménage à trois, so to speak!

    And I ate the crust, too! With butter.

    There's lunch in my future!

    The other 1/2 pizza cried "OH NO!!! NOT THE FRIDGE! PLEASE?"

    I can't, at the moment, think up a pizza fridge <--> freezer
    knock knock joke.

    After hellacious Tuesday rains, my creative sense of humor
    kicked in, while I await the advancing sunrise.

    When all else fails...

    PIZZA ITALIA!!!

    You?

    Andy

  2. #2
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    Andy wrote:

    > Breakfast Italia!
    >
    > 1/2 TJ's frozen pizza Margherita. Showered with crushed red
    > pepper flakes, garlic powder and a few shakes of oregano.
    >
    > This marks my first pizza of 2012.


    It's a miracle you're still alive!
    --
    Firma predefinita



  3. #3
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    "ViLco" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Andy wrote:
    >
    >> Breakfast Italia!
    >>
    >> 1/2 TJ's frozen pizza Margherita. Showered with crushed red
    >> pepper flakes, garlic powder and a few shakes of oregano.
    >>
    >> This marks my first pizza of 2012.

    >
    > It's a miracle you're still alive!




    ViLco,

    Yeah.

    [Waving!]

    Andy

  4. #4
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    Andy wrote:

    >>> This marks my first pizza of 2012.


    >> It's a miracle you're still alive!


    > Yeah.
    >
    > [Waving!]


    I was trying to recall when was my first pizza of 2012: it's been during my
    first week of work, and I was home on the first two working days of the
    week, so so it's been the 4th or the 5th of January.
    --
    Firma predefinita



  5. #5
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    "ViLco" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Andy wrote:
    >
    >>>> This marks my first pizza of 2012.

    >
    >>> It's a miracle you're still alive!

    >
    >> Yeah.
    >>
    >> [Waving!]

    >
    > I was trying to recall when was my first pizza of 2012:
    > it's been during my first week of work, and I was home on
    > the first two working days of the week, so so it's been the
    > 4th or the 5th of January.




    ViLco,

    But... but... every day since then and now? :-)

    Best,

    Andy


  6. #6
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:48:18 AM UTC-5, ViLco wrote:
    > Andy wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > > Breakfast Italia!

    >
    > >

    >
    > > 1/2 TJ's frozen pizza Margherita. Showered with crushed red

    >
    > > pepper flakes, garlic powder and a few shakes of oregano.

    >
    > >

    >
    > > This marks my first pizza of 2012.

    >
    >
    >
    > It's a miracle you're still alive!
    >

    And for the newsgroup, a tragedy.

    --Bryan

  7. #7
    ViLco Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    Andy wrote:

    >> I was trying to recall when was my first pizza of 2012:
    >> it's been during my first week of work, and I was home on
    >> the first two working days of the week, so so it's been the
    >> 4th or the 5th of January.


    > But... but... every day since then and now? :-)


    LOL, no, no... just sometimes here and there. Many weeks have passed without
    me having a pizza, but very few months did.
    --
    Firma predefinita



  8. #8
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!


    On 19-Sep-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > You?


    Fire-roasted, peeled and seeded poblano stuffed with a mixture of
    EggBeaters, Mexican
    chorizo and Mexican blend cheese. Coffee,

    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  9. #9
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > On 19-Sep-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> You?

    >
    > Fire-roasted, peeled and seeded poblano stuffed with a
    > mixture of EggBeaters, Mexican
    > chorizo and Mexican blend cheese. Coffee,




    l, not -l,

    DANG!

    Trumped again!

    Ya BUM!!!

    Best,

    Andy

  10. #10
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!


    On 19-Sep-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > On 19-Sep-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> You?

    > >
    > > Fire-roasted, peeled and seeded poblano stuffed with a
    > > mixture of EggBeaters, Mexican
    > > chorizo and Mexican blend cheese. Coffee,

    >
    >
    >
    > l, not -l,
    >
    > DANG!
    >
    > Trumped again!
    >
    > Ya BUM!!!
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy


    As Emeril would say - "that's cause we're really cookin' here"; put aside
    those Sandra Lee recipes of yours that use prepared foods as starters - get
    out in that kitchen and peel, slice, dice, roast and fry. 8-)
    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  11. #11
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast Italia!

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > On 19-Sep-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >
    >> > On 19-Sep-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >
    >> >> You?
    >> >
    >> > Fire-roasted, peeled and seeded poblano stuffed with a
    >> > mixture of EggBeaters, Mexican
    >> > chorizo and Mexican blend cheese. Coffee,

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> l, not -l,
    >>
    >> DANG!
    >>
    >> Trumped again!
    >>
    >> Ya BUM!!!
    >>
    >> Best,
    >>
    >> Andy

    >
    > As Emeril would say - "that's cause we're really cookin'
    > here"; put aside those Sandra Lee recipes of yours that use
    > prepared foods as starters - get out in that kitchen and
    > peel, slice, dice, roast and fry. 8-)




    Touché!

    Ya BUM!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32