Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Breakfast?

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Breakfast?

    Breakfast?

    A tub of strawberry yogurt and two bowls of Cheerios/milk.

    How rec.food.cookless can ya get?!! <G>

    Including the usual meds/supplements.

    You?

    Andy
    I'm not lazy. I'm an efficiency expert.

  2. #2
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Jan 12, 5:19*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    ....
    > You?
    >
    > Andy
    > I'm not lazy. I'm an efficiency expert.


    After coffee. And it will be the usual beans/rice and I got some cheap
    Hunter smoked sausage to slice up and put in it (Hillshire was "on
    sale: for $3.59/lb!! WTF??!!). And a mango of course. And cup of 2%
    milk, warmed for 50 secs on high so I can drink it down and NOT freeze
    my esophagus!!

    John Kuthe...


  3. #3
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    John Kuthe <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Jan 12, 5:19*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > ...
    >> You?
    >>
    >> Andy
    >> I'm not lazy. I'm an efficiency expert.

    >
    > After coffee. And it will be the usual beans/rice and I got some cheap
    > Hunter smoked sausage to slice up and put in it (Hillshire was "on
    > sale: for $3.59/lb!! WTF??!!). And a mango of course. And cup of 2%
    > milk, warmed for 50 secs on high so I can drink it down and NOT freeze
    > my esophagus!!



    John Kuthe,

    Trumped me again!

    I so miss a great cup of coffee.

    Everything else sounds great too!

    Best,

    Andy


  4. #4
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?


    On 12-Jan-2012, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > You?


    Homemade Slinger - of sorts. EggBeaters (two egg equivalent), hamburger
    patty (last night's leftover), hash browns, all smothered in chili (no
    beans), topped with a bit of shredded cheddar and small-diced onion. A
    nectarine ensured all food groups were represented. Plenty of coffee to
    kick-start heart and head.

    I am now fortified to meet the 30+ degree temprature drop from yesterday
    and shovel the snow that fell overnight.

    For you St. Louisans that might be interested; the chili was Edmonds (the
    original OT Hodge Chile Parlor chili).
    --

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  5. #5
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Jan 12, 9:16*am, "l, not -l" <lal...@cujo.com> wrote:
    > On 12-Jan-2012, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    >
    > > You?

    >
    > Homemade Slinger - of sorts. *EggBeaters (two egg equivalent), hamburger
    > patty (last night's leftover), hash browns, all smothered in chili (no
    > beans), topped with a bit of shredded cheddar and small-diced onion. *A
    > nectarine ensured all food groups were represented. *Plenty of coffee to
    > kick-start heart and head.
    >
    > I am now fortified to meet the 30+ degree temprature drop from yesterday
    > and shovel the snow that fell overnight.
    >
    > For you St. Louisans that might be interested; the chili was Edmonds (the
    > original OT Hodge Chile Parlor chili).
    >

    Two jumbo eggs OE in bacon fat, and a pound of French cut frozen green
    beans cooked in the MW, to which I added 4 strips of bacon, crumbled.
    Breakfast dessert was a little Greek yogurt with vanilla extract and
    heavy cream and liquid sucralose added. Ice water. Now it's time for
    an iced coffee with heavy cream.

    --Bryan

  6. #6
    John Kuthe Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Jan 12, 9:30*am, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Jan 12, 9:16*am, "l, not -l" <lal...@cujo.com> wrote:
    >
    > > On 12-Jan-2012, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:

    >
    > > > You?

    >
    > > Homemade Slinger - of sorts. *EggBeaters (two egg equivalent), hamburger
    > > patty (last night's leftover), hash browns, all smothered in chili (no
    > > beans), topped with a bit of shredded cheddar and small-diced onion. *A
    > > nectarine ensured all food groups were represented. *Plenty of coffeeto
    > > kick-start heart and head.

    >
    > > I am now fortified to meet the 30+ degree temprature drop from yesterday
    > > and shovel the snow that fell overnight.

    >
    > > For you St. Louisans that might be interested; the chili was Edmonds (the
    > > original OT Hodge Chile Parlor chili).

    >
    > Two jumbo eggs OE in bacon fat, and a pound of French cut frozen green
    > beans cooked in the MW, to which I added 4 strips of bacon, crumbled.
    > Breakfast dessert was a little Greek yogurt with vanilla extract and
    > heavy cream and liquid sucralose added. *Ice water. *Now it's time for
    > an iced coffee with heavy cream.
    >
    > --Bryan


    Sounds wonderful Bryan. Except the coffee DRINK part! Sorry, I'm a
    hard core black strong coffee devotee now! Made a fresh pot of
    Sumatran from Starr's this AM. Mmmmmmmm!

    John Kuthe...

  7. #7
    Felice Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    "Bryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Two jumbo eggs OE in bacon fat, and a pound of French cut frozen
    > green
    > beans cooked in the MW, to which I added 4 strips of bacon,
    > crumbled.
    > Breakfast dessert was a little Greek yogurt with vanilla extract and
    > heavy cream and liquid sucralose added. Ice water. Now it's time
    > for
    > an iced coffee with heavy cream.


    Good to hear. Anyone who has dessert for breakfast can't be totally
    nuts.

    Felice



  8. #8
    Kate Connally Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On 1/12/2012 6:19 AM, Andy wrote:
    SNIP
    > Andy
    > I'm not lazy. I'm an efficiency expert.


    Me, too! I'll have to remember that line. ;-)

    Kate

    --
    Kate Connally
    If I were as old as I feel, Id be dead already.
    Goldfish: The wholesome snack that smiles back,
    Until you bite their heads off.
    What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all about?
    mailto:[email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32