Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Breakfast?

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Breakfast?

    Breakfast?

    A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped off
    with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!

    Chased down with glugs of OJ.

    You?

    Andy

  2. #2
    Portland Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 5:36*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Breakfast?
    >
    > A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped off
    > with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!
    >
    > Chased down with glugs of OJ.
    >
    > You?
    >
    > Andy


    You have good breakfasts. Alas, I shall eat for health. I will have
    about 12 grapes and some plain Greek yogurt. And some yummy 'Ancient
    Grains' cereal. Made with a variety of grains: kamut, wheat, spelt,
    millet and quinoa.
    It's a pretty yummy breakfast, but I'd rather have BACON!

  3. #3
    Krypsis Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On 19/04/2011 9:35 PM, Portland wrote:
    > On Apr 19, 5:36 am, Andy<a...@b.c> wrote:
    >> Breakfast?
    >>
    >> A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped off
    >> with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!
    >>
    >> Chased down with glugs of OJ.
    >>
    >> You?
    >>
    >> Andy

    >
    > You have good breakfasts. Alas, I shall eat for health. I will have
    > about 12 grapes and some plain Greek yogurt. And some yummy 'Ancient
    > Grains' cereal. Made with a variety of grains: kamut, wheat, spelt,
    > millet and quinoa.
    > It's a pretty yummy breakfast, but I'd rather have BACON!


    You'll live a long time but will you enjoy it???

    Krypsis



  4. #4
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    Portland <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Apr 19, 5:36*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    >> Breakfast?
    >>
    >> A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped

    off
    >> with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!
    >>
    >> Chased down with glugs of OJ.
    >>
    >> You?
    >>
    >> Andy

    >
    > You have good breakfasts. Alas, I shall eat for health. I will have
    > about 12 grapes and some plain Greek yogurt. And some yummy 'Ancient
    > Grains' cereal. Made with a variety of grains: kamut, wheat, spelt,
    > millet and quinoa.
    > It's a pretty yummy breakfast, but I'd rather have BACON!



    Portland,

    I'm a big fan of grapes but I don't think I could stop at twelve.

    http://oi51.tinypic.com/i1iolu.jpg

    :9

    I'm OK with plain Greek yogurt recently.though I'd rather have fruit in
    there.

    I've never heard of the cereal you mentioned.

    You had a good breakfast too, obviously!

    Best,

    Andy

  5. #5
    Portland Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 10:22*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    > > On Apr 19, 5:36*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > >> Breakfast?

    >
    > >> A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped

    > off
    > >> with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!

    >
    > >> Chased down with glugs of OJ.

    >
    > >> You?

    >
    > >> Andy

    >
    > > You have good breakfasts. *Alas, I shall eat for health. *I will have
    > > about 12 grapes and some plain Greek yogurt. *And some yummy 'Ancient
    > > Grains' cereal. *Made with a variety of grains: kamut, wheat, spelt,
    > > millet and quinoa.
    > > It's a pretty yummy breakfast, but I'd rather have BACON!

    >
    > Portland,
    >
    > I'm a big fan of grapes but I don't think I could stop at twelve.
    >
    > http://oi51.tinypic.com/i1iolu.jpg
    >
    > :9
    >
    > I'm OK with plain Greek yogurt recently.though I'd rather have fruit in
    > there.
    >
    > I've never heard of the cereal you mentioned.
    >


    The cereal is called 'PC(President's Choice Brand) Organics
    Biologique. It could be unique to Canada?

    > You had a good breakfast too, obviously!
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy



  6. #6
    Portland Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 9:03*am, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
    > On 19/04/2011 9:35 PM, Portland wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Apr 19, 5:36 am, Andy<a...@b.c> *wrote:
    > >> Breakfast?

    >
    > >> A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped off
    > >> with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!

    >
    > >> Chased down with glugs of OJ.

    >
    > >> You?

    >
    > >> Andy

    >
    > > You have good breakfasts. *Alas, I shall eat for health. *I will have
    > > about 12 grapes and some plain Greek yogurt. *And some yummy 'Ancient
    > > Grains' cereal. *Made with a variety of grains: kamut, wheat, spelt,
    > > millet and quinoa.
    > > It's a pretty yummy breakfast, but I'd rather have BACON!

    >
    > You'll live a long time but will you enjoy it???


    I have to watch my blood sugar and sodium. Obviously grapes contain a
    little too much sugar and briefly spike my glucose levels. I think
    I'll have to go back to having 1/4 grapefruit in the morning.

    >
    > Krypsis



  7. #7
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    Portland <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> I've never heard of the cereal you mentioned.
    >>

    >
    > The cereal is called 'PC(President's Choice Brand) Organics
    > Biologique. It could be unique to Canada?



    Portland,

    Are you giving me homework???

    Best,

    Andy

  8. #8
    Nan Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 11:00*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    > >> I've never heard of the cereal you mentioned.

    >
    > > The cereal is called 'PC(President's Choice Brand) Organics
    > > Biologique. *It could be unique to Canada?

    >
    > Portland,
    >
    > Are you giving me homework???
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy


    Had a big omlet with onions, mushrooms, kale & tomatoes on top.
    Trying to eat primal. Have cheated 3 times since I had a bellyache
    from what I thought was grains or gluten, and no ill effects. Glad to
    see
    it was me not the particular food group that didn't agree with me!!
    Still
    eating grain free, sugar free and enjoying feeling better over all!!

    Nan in DE

  9. #9
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    Nan <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Apr 19, 11:00*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    >> Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    >> >> I've never heard of the cereal you mentioned.

    >>
    >> > The cereal is called 'PC(President's Choice Brand) Organics
    >> > Biologique. *It could be unique to Canada?

    >>
    >> Portland,
    >>
    >> Are you giving me homework???
    >>
    >> Best,
    >>
    >> Andy

    >
    > Had a big omlet with onions, mushrooms, kale & tomatoes on top.
    > Trying to eat primal. Have cheated 3 times since I had a bellyache
    > from what I thought was grains or gluten, and no ill effects. Glad to
    > see
    > it was me not the particular food group that didn't agree with me!!
    > Still
    > eating grain free, sugar free and enjoying feeling better over all!!
    >
    > Nan in DE



    Nan in DE,

    Sounds almost like tippy-toe'ing into the ocean, testing the water
    before going in?!?

    A great sounding omelet, I'd add. Glad it turned out OK! I'd eat that!

    Best,

    Andy

  10. #10
    Portland Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 11:00*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    > >> I've never heard of the cereal you mentioned.

    >
    > > The cereal is called 'PC(President's Choice Brand) Organics
    > > Biologique. *It could be unique to Canada?

    >
    > Portland,
    >
    > Are you giving me homework???
    >

    No. I googled, and this type of cereal is unique to Canada. It's
    marketed by the Loblaw's chain up here.

    > Best,
    >
    > Andy



  11. #11
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    Portland <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Apr 19, 11:00*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    >> Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    >> >> I've never heard of the cereal you mentioned.

    >>
    >> > The cereal is called 'PC(President's Choice Brand) Organics
    >> > Biologique. *It could be unique to Canada?

    >>
    >> Portland,
    >>
    >> Are you giving me homework???
    >>

    > No. I googled, and this type of cereal is unique to Canada. It's
    > marketed by the Loblaw's chain up here.



    Aww shucks!!!!

    I was just packing for a worldwide hunt.

    <VBG>

    Best,

    Andy

  12. #12
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 6:35*am, Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    > On Apr 19, 5:36*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    >
    > > Breakfast?

    >
    > > A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped off
    > > with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!

    >
    > > Chased down with glugs of OJ.

    >
    > > You?

    >
    > > Andy

    >
    > You have good breakfasts. *


    You're a joke. Andy eats like ****. The slob slugs down pisswater
    Bud Light with breakfast on a pretty regular basis.

    --Bryan


  13. #13
    Portland Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 4:16*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Apr 19, 6:35*am, Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > On Apr 19, 5:36*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:

    >
    > > > Breakfast?

    >
    > > > A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped off
    > > > with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!

    >
    > > > Chased down with glugs of OJ.

    >
    > > > You?

    >
    > > > Andy

    >
    > > You have good breakfasts. *

    >
    > You're a joke. *Andy eats like ****. *The slob slugs down pisswater
    > Bud Light with breakfast on a pretty regular basis.
    >
    > --Bryan


    I'd never slug down Bud with breakfast. And I wouldn't touch a light
    beer with a ten foot pole. I only drink beer for breakfast on an
    empty stomach. That way it gives you a bit of a kick. Goooooddddd
    Morrning!

  14. #14
    notbob Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On 2011-04-19, Portland <[email protected]> wrote:


    > beer with a ten foot pole. I only drink beer for breakfast on an
    > empty stomach. That way it gives you a bit of a kick. Goooooddddd
    > Morrning!


    You may be missing something. A good cold cerveza like Bohemia with a
    morning meal of huevos rancheros can be a real treat.

    nb

  15. #15
    Nunya Bidnits Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    Re: [email protected]

    notbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 2011-04-19, Portland <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >> beer with a ten foot pole. I only drink beer for breakfast on an
    >> empty stomach. That way it gives you a bit of a kick. Goooooddddd
    >> Morrning!

    >
    > You may be missing something. A good cold cerveza like Bohemia with a
    > morning meal of huevos rancheros can be a real treat.
    >
    > nb


    OTOH, Guinness could be mistaken for coffee by color. ;-)



  16. #16
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On 19 Apr 2011 20:49:32 GMT, notbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 2011-04-19, Portland <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >> beer with a ten foot pole. I only drink beer for breakfast on an
    >> empty stomach. That way it gives you a bit of a kick. Goooooddddd
    >> Morrning!

    >
    >You may be missing something. A good cold cerveza like Bohemia with a
    >morning meal of huevos rancheros can be a real treat.


    When I want a kick for breakfast I place six ice cubes into a 12 ounce
    glass, fill it half way with Tropicana orange tangerine blend and then
    to the rim with Crystal Palace vodka.... then three slices of rye
    toast, buttered and salted... and then refresh my drinkypoo to wash it
    down. This is a sometimes wintry snow storm watching breakfast when I
    know I ain't going anywhere.

  17. #17
    notbob Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On 2011-04-19, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

    > When I want a kick for breakfast I place six ice cubes into a 12 ounce
    > glass, fill it half way with Tropicana orange tangerine blend and then
    > to the rim with Crystal Palace vodka....


    I was jes suggesting how one might enjoy a beer with breakfast. If I
    want a kick, I put three fingers of Wild Turkey in my coffee. No
    half-steppin' allowed.

    nb

  18. #18
    Bryan Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    On Apr 19, 3:49*pm, notbob <not...@notbob.invalid> wrote:
    > On 2011-04-19, Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > beer with a ten foot pole. *I only drink beer for breakfast on an
    > > empty stomach. *That way it gives you a bit of a kick. *Goooooddddd
    > > Morrning!

    >
    > You may be missing something. *A good cold cerveza like Bohemia with a
    > morning meal of huevos rancheros can be a real treat.


    I'd prefer a Negra Modelo, but Bohemia is another good Mexican beer.
    Andy washes his questionable breakfasts with Bud Light. I no longer
    drink beer in the morning, and haven't for many years, decades even
    with the exception of camping trips. Beer and huevos rancheros sounds
    good, but only for dinner.
    >
    > nb


    --Bryan

  19. #19
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?

    In article
    <[email protected]>,
    Portland <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Apr 19, 4:16*pm, Bryan <bryangsimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > > On Apr 19, 6:35*am, Portland <railyardbl...@ymail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > > On Apr 19, 5:36*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:

    > >
    > > > > Breakfast?

    > >
    > > > > A deli roasted turkey BLT again, Miracle Whipped and avocado topped off
    > > > > with sharp cheddar slices on two toasted English muffins!!!

    > >
    > > > > Chased down with glugs of OJ.

    > >
    > > > > You?

    > >
    > > > > Andy

    > >
    > > > You have good breakfasts. *

    > >
    > > You're a joke. *Andy eats like ****. *The slob slugs down pisswater
    > > Bud Light with breakfast on a pretty regular basis.
    > >
    > > --Bryan

    >
    > I'd never slug down Bud with breakfast. And I wouldn't touch a light
    > beer with a ten foot pole. I only drink beer for breakfast on an
    > empty stomach. That way it gives you a bit of a kick. Goooooddddd
    > Morrning!


    Breakfast of champions... Cold pizza and beer. <g>
    Not much worse than coffee and donuts!
    --
    Peace! Om

    Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
    "One man's theology is another man's belly laugh."
    --Robert Heinlien

  20. #20
    Noemi Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast?


    Krypsis;1606054 Wrote:
    >
    >
    > You have good breakfasts. Alas, I shall eat for health. I will have
    > about 12 grapes and some plain Greek yogurt. And some yummy 'Ancient
    > Grains' cereal. Made with a variety of grains: kamut, wheat, spelt,
    > millet and quinoa.
    > It's a pretty yummy breakfast, but I'd rather have BACON![/i]

    >
    > You'll live a long time but will you enjoy it???
    >
    > Krypsis[/color]

    Lol - indeed! My breakfast - 2 cups of coffee and 1 glass of cranberry
    juice. Healthy and enjoyable at the same time? If I have time, though,
    I normally like a slice or two of toast with scrambled eggs and
    bacon/sausage.




    --
    Noemi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32