Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Breakfast

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Breakfast

    Breakfast

    A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.

    Top that!??

    Andy

  2. #2
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 04:24:59 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Breakfast
    >
    > A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.
    >
    > Top that!??
    >


    I think you just killed my appetite. Really!


    --

    Never trust a dog to watch your food.

  3. #3
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 04:24:59 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Breakfast
    >>
    >> A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.
    >>
    >> Top that!??
    >>

    >
    > I think you just killed my appetite. Really!



    sf,

    Heh heh heh heh heh!

    Sorry!!!

    They're very good. Really!

    I've never been to an actual WC restaurant and have been told they are
    much better fresh off the grill. There's not a single WC left in PA,
    when there were many, some time ago. I'd have to drive 100+ miles to the
    nearest one in New Jersey. The ACME freezer section is only 2 miles
    away. If there was anything scenic to see in New Jersey, I'd consider
    making the trip. <g>

    They offer a brand of mustard that is highly regarded but they don't
    include packets of it in the box. The BUMS!!!

    Tell me you've never tried WC?!?

    I'm thinking about having another box for a late lunch. :9

    And what's this about me not being in contention to win Bryan's Crappy
    Food contest?!! I'm a sure thing. Just give me the blue ribbon. <VBG>
    After all my "Dreaming Up Disaster" recipes??? This is the thanks I
    get???

    Best,

    Andy

  4. #4
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast


    On 11-Sep-2010, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Breakfast
    >
    > A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.
    >
    > Top that!??
    >
    > Andy


    Well, that's not what I ate; but, if I had gone the WC route , it would have
    been 4 or 5 WC hamburgers, not cheeseburgers. Oh, to top that - they would
    have been arranged on a plate and smothered with (real) chili (no tomato, no
    beans).

    What I really had was a Slinger for brunch; two eggs scrambled, cheeseburger
    patty, American fries, smothered in (real) chili then topped with grated
    cheddar and chopped onion. Root beer was also consumed.
    --
    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  5. #5
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 12:56:54 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > sf,
    >
    > Heh heh heh heh heh!
    >
    > Sorry!!!
    >
    > They're very good. Really!


    I'm going to have lunch instead, Andy.... chicken salad sandwich.
    Maybe I'll have a cup of coffee with it.

    >
    > I've never been to an actual WC restaurant and have been told they are
    > much better fresh off the grill. There's not a single WC left in PA,
    > when there were many, some time ago. I'd have to drive 100+ miles to the
    > nearest one in New Jersey. The ACME freezer section is only 2 miles
    > away. If there was anything scenic to see in New Jersey, I'd consider
    > making the trip. <g>
    >
    > They offer a brand of mustard that is highly regarded but they don't
    > include packets of it in the box. The BUMS!!!
    >
    > Tell me you've never tried WC?!?


    No. I finally saw the frozen products, but I think I'll wait and try
    them in an outlet first.
    >
    > I'm thinking about having another box for a late lunch. :9
    >
    > And what's this about me not being in contention to win Bryan's Crappy
    > Food contest?!! I'm a sure thing. Just give me the blue ribbon. <VBG>
    > After all my "Dreaming Up Disaster" recipes??? This is the thanks I
    > get???


    You know, I did forget about your Disasters. Do you have an actual
    recipe to post in the Crappy Recipe thread? You've got some tough
    competition - try to beat socks.

    --

    Never trust a dog to watch your food.

  6. #6
    Whirled Peas Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On 11-Sep-2010, Andy<[email protected]> wrote:

    > Breakfast
    >
    > A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.
    >
    > Top that!??
    >
    > Andy



    Bloody Mary(s), fresh coffee, grilled ham steak and scrambled eggs with
    a side of sliced banana sautéed in butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.

  7. #7
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > On 11-Sep-2010, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Breakfast
    >>
    >> A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.
    >>
    >> Top that!??
    >>
    >> Andy

    >
    > Well, that's not what I ate; but, if I had gone the WC route , it
    > would have been 4 or 5 WC hamburgers, not cheeseburgers. Oh, to top
    > that - they would have been arranged on a plate and smothered with
    > (real) chili (no tomato, no beans).
    >
    > What I really had was a Slinger for brunch; two eggs scrambled,
    > cheeseburger patty, American fries, smothered in (real) chili then
    > topped with grated cheddar and chopped onion. Root beer was also
    > consumed.




    l, not -l,

    So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no longer
    health conscious???

    High five Bro!

    We can't eat forever. DAMMIT!!! ))

    Best,

    Andy

  8. #8
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:22:21 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no longer
    > health conscious???


    You only live once... might as well enjoy it.

    --

    Never trust a dog to watch your food.

  9. #9
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast


    On 11-Sep-2010, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > l, not -l,
    >
    > So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no longer
    > health conscious???


    I am health conscious; but, not compulsive about it. I enjoy occasional
    days of health unconsciousness. 8-)
    --
    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  10. #10
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > On 11-Sep-2010, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> l, not -l,
    >>
    >> So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no

    longer
    >> health conscious???

    >
    > I am health conscious; but, not compulsive about it. I enjoy

    occasional
    > days of health unconsciousness. 8-)



    Heh heh heh heh heh!

    I figured that. Same here.

    High Five!

    Andy

  11. #11
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:22:21 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no
    >> longer health conscious???

    >
    > You only live once... might as well enjoy it.



    So... sf... you're also buying into my "You can't eat forever" conspiracy
    theory?

    LOLOLOLOL!

    Andy

  12. #12
    sf Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:21:56 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > So... sf... you're also buying into my "You can't eat forever" conspiracy
    > theory?


    Andy, they *really* are out to get us!

    --

    Never trust a dog to watch your food.

  13. #13
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I'm going to have lunch instead, Andy.... chicken salad sandwich.
    > Maybe I'll have a cup of coffee with it.


    <snipped for brevity>

    Andy's Evil Twin [waving!!!]: To heck with Disasters! I like chicken salad
    sandwiches!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Ema Nymton Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On 9/11/2010 7:24 PM, Brookilyn1 wrote:

    > Coffee... then sopressata and semolina bread brunch.
    >
    > Got a new PC... HP Pavillion Slimline w/Windows7... Refurbished/$360.


    Breakfast sounds good, so does your new PC, it sounds like a wonderful
    price. Let us know how you like it.

    Becca

  15. #15
    Alan S Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:13:13 -0700, sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:22:21 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no longer
    >> health conscious???

    >
    >You only live once... might as well enjoy it.


    With that menu, it may be a short once

    Cheers, Alan, Australia.
    --
    Type 2 Food: http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com/2006/10/recipes.html
    Travel: http://loraltravel.blogspot.com (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

  16. #16
    Brookilyn1 Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:22:21 -0500, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> On 11-Sep-2010, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Breakfast
    >>>
    >>> A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.
    >>>
    >>> Top that!??
    >>>
    >>> Andy

    >>
    >> Well, that's not what I ate; but, if I had gone the WC route , it
    >> would have been 4 or 5 WC hamburgers, not cheeseburgers. Oh, to top
    >> that - they would have been arranged on a plate and smothered with
    >> (real) chili (no tomato, no beans).
    >>
    >> What I really had was a Slinger for brunch; two eggs scrambled,
    >> cheeseburger patty, American fries, smothered in (real) chili then
    >> topped with grated cheddar and chopped onion. Root beer was also
    >> consumed.

    >
    >
    >
    >l, not -l,
    >
    >So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no longer
    >health conscious???
    >
    >High five Bro!
    >
    >We can't eat forever. DAMMIT!!! ))
    >
    >Best,
    >
    >Andy


    Coffee... then sopressata and semolina bread brunch.

    Got a new PC... HP Pavillion Slimline w/Windows7... Refurbished/$360.

  17. #17
    Gorio Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast


    Brookilyn1;1528088 Wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:22:21 -0500, Andy [email protected] wrote:
    > -
    > "l, not -l" [email protected] wrote:
    > -
    >
    > On 11-Sep-2010, Andy [email protected] wrote:
    > -
    > Breakfast
    >
    > A box of White Castle cheeseburgers.
    >
    > Top that!??
    >
    > Andy-
    >
    > Well, that's not what I ate; but, if I had gone the WC route , it
    > would have been 4 or 5 WC hamburgers, not cheeseburgers. Oh, to top
    > that - they would have been arranged on a plate and smothered with
    > (real) chili (no tomato, no beans).
    >
    > What I really had was a Slinger for brunch; two eggs scrambled,
    > cheeseburger patty, American fries, smothered in (real) chili then
    > topped with grated cheddar and chopped onion. Root beer was also
    > consumed. -
    >
    >
    >
    > l, not -l,
    >
    > So, wait a second... let me get this straight... uhm... you're no longer
    >
    > health conscious???
    >
    > High five Bro!
    >
    > We can't eat forever. DAMMIT!!! ))
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy-
    >
    > Coffee... then sopressata and semolina bread brunch.
    >
    > Got a new PC... HP Pavillion Slimline w/Windows7... Refurbished/$360.


    YAY!!

    I had a goose egg in olive oil (sunny, up.) One of the best yolks you
    can taste. A little homemade oat bread to supp up the yolk. G'day!




    --
    Gorio

  18. #18
    Brooklyn1 Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    Ema Nymton wrote:
    >
    > Brookilyn1 wrote:
    >
    >> Coffee... then sopressata and semolina bread brunch.
    >>
    >> Got a new PC... HP Pavillion Slimline w/Windows7... Refurbished/$360.

    >
    >Breakfast sounds good, so does your new PC, it sounds like a wonderful
    >price. Let us know how you like it.


    I finally got it set up and running (still needs more tweaking) but it
    runs great and Windows 7 is very nice. My old wireless Bluetooth
    keyboard and mouse (32 bit) are not compatible with the new 64 bit
    computer so I ordered a new keyboard and mouse, meanwhile I'm using a
    set with wires. I also upgraded the warranty from 90 days to 3 years
    ($139). Refurbished is the way to go:
    http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...uct_id=0340817


  19. #19
    Cheryl Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    "Whirled Peas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:i6gmvc$j0e$[email protected]..
    >
    > Bloody Mary(s), fresh coffee, grilled ham steak and scrambled eggs with a
    > side of sliced banana sautéed in butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.
    >

    The sliced banana sautéed in butter, cinnamon and brown sugar sounds
    amazing!


  20. #20
    Whirled Peas Guest

    Default Re: Breakfast

    On 09/11/2010 08:05 PM, Cheryl wrote:
    > "Whirled Peas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:i6gmvc$j0e$[email protected]..
    >>
    >> Bloody Mary(s), fresh coffee, grilled ham steak and scrambled eggs
    >> with a side of sliced banana sautéed in butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.
    >>

    > The sliced banana sautéed in butter, cinnamon and brown sugar sounds
    > amazing!


    Thank you. It's similar to Bananas Foster, the major difference is that
    BF has booze in it and is served over vanilla ice cream.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32