Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

  1. #1
    Corey Richardson Guest

    Default BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!

    In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    for it!

    Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?

    CR.

  2. #2
    Sqwertz Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    Corey Richardson <KB^[email protected]`R> wrote:

    > If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!
    >
    > In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    > for it!


    Gee. I never would have thought the Whopper and the Whopper WITH
    CHEESE were two different sandwiches.

    I always thought a hamburger and a cheeseburger both had cheese on
    them.

    -sw <thwacking forehead>

  3. #3
    Jerry Sauk Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)


    "Corey Richardson" <KB^[email protected]`R> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!
    >
    > In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    > for it!
    >
    > Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?
    >
    > CR.


    Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.

    Actually my friend you have to specifically ask for cheese all over for any
    size Whopper. Wendy's too. I got into the habit of asking for it YEARS ago
    because if you forget, you end up getting really pissed at yoursef and for
    the company for not assuming that everyone wants cheese, which they should.

    ***WARNING*** Burger King Whoppers', Wendy's classic's, and SOME Mcdonald's
    sandwiches (the quater pounder, for example) MUST BE ORDER WITH
    CHEESE.******

    The Big Mac, on the other hand, does NOT need to be ordered whith cheese, it
    automatically comes with it. So do all bacon-cheeseburgers, and the name of
    any burger that has the word "cheese" in it.

    Arby's roast beef does NOT have cheese, you need to order an item such as
    the Beef-n-cheddar.

    All Taco bell items automatically come with the cheese. (except obvious
    item's such as dessert items)



  4. #4
    =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)



    "Jerry Sauk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    >
    > "Corey Richardson" <KB^[email protected]`R> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    >> If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!
    >>
    >> In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    >> for it!
    >>
    >> Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?
    >>
    >> CR.

    >
    > Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.
    >
    > Actually my friend you have to specifically ask for cheese all over for
    > any
    > size Whopper. Wendy's too. I got into the habit of asking for it YEARS
    > ago
    > because if you forget, you end up getting really pissed at yoursef and for
    > the company for not assuming that everyone wants cheese, which they
    > should.
    >
    > ***WARNING*** Burger King Whoppers', Wendy's classic's, and SOME
    > Mcdonald's
    > sandwiches (the quater pounder, for example) MUST BE ORDER WITH
    > CHEESE.******
    >
    > The Big Mac, on the other hand, does NOT need to be ordered whith cheese,
    > it
    > automatically comes with it. So do all bacon-cheeseburgers, and the name
    > of
    > any burger that has the word "cheese" in it.
    >
    > Arby's roast beef does NOT have cheese, you need to order an item such as
    > the Beef-n-cheddar.
    >
    > All Taco bell items automatically come with the cheese. (except obvious
    > item's such as dessert items)
    >
    >


    2 chapters in one night! Out****ingstanding! Care to go for 3?


    --
    TFM®
    Everyone else's never have defeated my logic!


  5. #5
    Reverend Rafe Hollister Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)



    "TFM®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:487d7731$0$15565$[email protected] com...
    >
    >
    > "Jerry Sauk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    >>
    >> "Corey Richardson" <KB^[email protected]`R> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >>> If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!
    >>>
    >>> In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    >>> for it!
    >>>
    >>> Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?
    >>>
    >>> CR.

    >>
    >> Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.
    >>
    >> Actually my friend you have to specifically ask for cheese all over for
    >> any
    >> size Whopper. Wendy's too. I got into the habit of asking for it YEARS
    >> ago
    >> because if you forget, you end up getting really pissed at yoursef and
    >> for
    >> the company for not assuming that everyone wants cheese, which they
    >> should.
    >>
    >> ***WARNING*** Burger King Whoppers', Wendy's classic's, and SOME
    >> Mcdonald's
    >> sandwiches (the quater pounder, for example) MUST BE ORDER WITH
    >> CHEESE.******
    >>
    >> The Big Mac, on the other hand, does NOT need to be ordered whith cheese,
    >> it
    >> automatically comes with it. So do all bacon-cheeseburgers, and the name
    >> of
    >> any burger that has the word "cheese" in it.
    >>
    >> Arby's roast beef does NOT have cheese, you need to order an item such as
    >> the Beef-n-cheddar.
    >>
    >> All Taco bell items automatically come with the cheese. (except obvious
    >> item's such as dessert items)
    >>
    >>

    >
    > 2 chapters in one night! Out****ingstanding! Care to go for 3?
    >
    >



    I don't understand a goddamn word you A-holes are sayin'. Can we get some
    english in here?

    (with cheese)


  6. #6
    big fish Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)


    "Corey Richardson" <KB^[email protected]`R> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!
    >
    > In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    > for it!
    >
    > Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?
    >
    > CR.


    ME, I can't eat cheese and have always preferred my hamburgers WITHOUT
    cheese.



  7. #7
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)


    On 16-Jul-2008, "big fish" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > ME, I can't eat cheese and have always preferred my hamburgers WITHOUT
    > cheese.


    I can eat cheese, but I sure don't want it on my hamburger. I hate when
    fast food dumps assume everyone wants it.

    Besides, just how big a glutton must one be to complain that their
    1000-calorie triple Whopper didn't have even more calories from fat.
    --
    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  8. #8
    Cindy Hamilton Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Jul 15, 11:33*pm, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrys...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > "Corey Richardson" <KB...@EbP0V7K.s`R> wrote in message
    >
    > news:[email protected]..
    >
    > > If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!

    >
    > > In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    > > for it!

    >
    > > Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?

    >
    > > CR.

    >
    > Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.


    Assuming I wanted a Whopper, I would want it without cheese. I never
    eat any type of hamburger with cheese.

    However, I rarely eat hamburgers anywhere but at home.

    Cindy Hamilton

  9. #9
    kilikini Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    Jerry Sauk wrote:
    > "Corey Richardson" <KB^[email protected]`R> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    >> If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for
    >> cheese!
    >>
    >> In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to
    >> ask for it!
    >>
    >> Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?
    >>
    >> CR.

    >
    > Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.
    >
    > Actually my friend you have to specifically ask for cheese all over
    > for any size Whopper. Wendy's too. I got into the habit of asking
    > for it YEARS ago because if you forget, you end up getting really
    > pissed at yoursef and for the company for not assuming that everyone
    > wants cheese, which they should.
    >
    > ***WARNING*** Burger King Whoppers, Wendy's classics, and SOME
    > McDonald's sandwiches (the quarter pounder, for example) MUST BE ORDERED
    > WITH CHEESE.******
    >


    Yep, Mr. Sauk is correct. You always have to ask for the sandwich with
    cheese. Just for an example, the first time I went to a Hardees (we didn't
    have them in California or Hawaii and I wanted to try them out) I ordered a
    burger, naked (as in no mayo, but I *did* ask for ketchup), bacon, *cheese*,
    lettuce and tomato. We went through the drive-thru and, like an idiot, I
    didn't check my order. I got home, opened the package and found a dry
    hamburger patty on a bun. That was it. My receipt clearly stated what I
    had ordered; ketchup, *cheese*, bacon, lettuce, & tomato - and I had to pay
    extra for that. I think the sandwich came to about $5. I had to ask my
    husband to drive all the way back to the restaurant to complain and get the
    toppings I wanted on the burger. To be fair, even cold without melted
    cheese or hot bacon, it wasn't a bad burger.

    Jack in the Box was like that, too. If you didn't specify a Jumbo Jack WITH
    cheese and no sauce, you just got an onion-mayo slobbered patty with lettuce
    and tomato. Maui's Wailuku Jack in the Box had to be the worst when it came
    to special orders. They rarely got it right. When they did, though, oh!
    Fast-food heaven.

    kili



  10. #10
    kilikini Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    Cindy Hamilton wrote:
    > On Jul 15, 11:33 pm, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrys...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >> "Corey Richardson" <KB...@EbP0V7K.s`R> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >>
    >>> If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for
    >>> cheese!

    >>
    >>> In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have
    >>> to ask for it!

    >>
    >>> Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?

    >>
    >>> CR.

    >>
    >> Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.

    >
    > Assuming I wanted a Whopper, I would want it without cheese. I never
    > eat any type of hamburger with cheese.
    >


    Wow, I can't imagine eating a burger *without* cheese. My favorite burger,
    if I'm making them at home, is a *rare* patty (freshly ground, of course),
    grilled, topped with swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms, bacon, lettuce, tomato
    and either ketchup or BBQ sauce. I used to love caramelized onions on top
    as well, but my digestive system doesn't appreciate the onions so much
    anymore, unfortunately. :-(

    kili



  11. #11
    sf Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:50:38 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Assuming I wanted a Whopper, I would want it without cheese. I never
    >eat any type of hamburger with cheese.


    Would you eat a real Whopper or a Whopper Jr.? The Jrs are big enough
    for me!

    The only fast food burger I choose to eat with cheese is a quarter
    pounder (gotta get my fix every now and then). I do like blue cheese
    on a regular burger. The times are fewer apart these days due to
    changing taste - but it still hits the spot occasionally.


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  12. #12
    sf Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:05:20 -0400, "kilikini"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I used to love caramelized onions on top
    >as well, but my digestive system doesn't appreciate the onions so much
    >anymore, unfortunately. :-(


    I love raw onion and lots of it... sorry to hear you can't even take
    the caramelized ones anymore. :/


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  13. #13
    Nancy2 Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Jul 15, 8:02*pm, Corey Richardson <KB...@EbP0V7K.s`R> wrote:
    > If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!
    >
    > In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    > for it!
    >
    > Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?
    >
    > CR.


    You put too many words in that sentence. It should be, "Why would
    anyone want a Triple Whopper?"

    N.

  14. #14
    Wayne Boatwright Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Wed 16 Jul 2008 08:33:02a, told us...

    > On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:50:38 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Assuming I wanted a Whopper, I would want it without cheese. I never
    >>eat any type of hamburger with cheese.

    >
    > Would you eat a real Whopper or a Whopper Jr.? The Jrs are big enough
    > for me!
    >
    > The only fast food burger I choose to eat with cheese is a quarter
    > pounder (gotta get my fix every now and then). I do like blue cheese
    > on a regular burger. The times are fewer apart these days due to
    > changing taste - but it still hits the spot occasionally.
    >
    >


    There was a small very electic restaurant in the Cleveland area that became
    rather famous for the "gourmet" burgers, and they had some wonderful
    variations. One of my favorites was bleu cheese with bacon.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    -------------------------------------------
    Wednesday, 07(VII)/16(XVI)/08(MMVIII)
    -------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------
    Ambition is a poor excuse for not
    having the good sense to be lazy.
    -------------------------------------------




  15. #15
    sf Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:54:37 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >There was a small very electic restaurant in the Cleveland area that became
    >rather famous for the "gourmet" burgers, and they had some wonderful
    >variations. One of my favorites was bleu cheese with bacon.


    Have you ever tried roasted garlic (lots of it) on a burger? Major
    YUM!


    --
    I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.

    Mae West

  16. #16
    Wayne Boatwright Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Wed 16 Jul 2008 08:56:49a, told us...

    > On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:54:37 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>There was a small very electic restaurant in the Cleveland area that
    >>became rather famous for the "gourmet" burgers, and they had some
    >>wonderful variations. One of my favorites was bleu cheese with bacon.

    >
    > Have you ever tried roasted garlic (lots of it) on a burger? Major
    > YUM!
    >
    >


    I haven't yet, but I will now!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    -------------------------------------------
    Wednesday, 07(VII)/16(XVI)/08(MMVIII)
    -------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------
    If you save the world too often, it
    begins to expect it.
    -------------------------------------------




  17. #17
    TammyM Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)


    "Cindy Hamilton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    On Jul 15, 11:33 pm, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrys...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > "Corey Richardson" <KB...@EbP0V7K.s`R> wrote in message
    >
    > news:mohq74[email protected]..
    >
    > > If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!

    >
    > > In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    > > for it!

    >
    > > Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?

    >
    > > CR.

    >
    > Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.


    >> Assuming I wanted a Whopper, I would want it without cheese. I never
    >> eat any type of hamburger with cheese.


    >> However, I rarely eat hamburgers anywhere but at home.


    I'm with you, Cindy, most of the time. To my tastes, it doesn't add much to
    a fast food burger except calories. And with the exception of the time I
    went to BK after a 60-mile bike ride last year and ordered a Whopper Jr.
    with cheese (I was VORACIOUSLY hungry), I just don't do it. Absolutely love
    cheese, but want it to be the good stuff, and used in an "application" where
    it counts.

    TammyM



  18. #18
    Scott Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    kilikini wrote:
    > Jerry Sauk wrote:
    >> "Corey Richardson" <KB^[email protected]`R> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >>> If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for
    >>> cheese!
    >>>
    >>> In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to
    >>> ask for it!
    >>>
    >>> Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?
    >>>
    >>> CR.

    >> Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.
    >>
    >> Actually my friend you have to specifically ask for cheese all over
    >> for any size Whopper. Wendy's too. I got into the habit of asking
    >> for it YEARS ago because if you forget, you end up getting really
    >> pissed at yoursef and for the company for not assuming that everyone
    >> wants cheese, which they should.
    >>
    >> ***WARNING*** Burger King Whoppers, Wendy's classics, and SOME
    >> McDonald's sandwiches (the quarter pounder, for example) MUST BE ORDERED
    >> WITH CHEESE.******
    >>

    >
    > Yep, Mr. Sauk is correct. You always have to ask for the sandwich with
    > cheese. Just for an example, the first time I went to a Hardees (we didn't
    > have them in California or Hawaii and I wanted to try them out) I ordered a
    > burger, naked (as in no mayo, but I *did* ask for ketchup), bacon, *cheese*,
    > lettuce and tomato. We went through the drive-thru and, like an idiot, I
    > didn't check my order. I got home, opened the package and found a dry
    > hamburger patty on a bun. That was it. My receipt clearly stated what I
    > had ordered; ketchup, *cheese*, bacon, lettuce, & tomato - and I had to pay
    > extra for that. I think the sandwich came to about $5. I had to ask my
    > husband to drive all the way back to the restaurant to complain and get the
    > toppings I wanted on the burger. To be fair, even cold without melted
    > cheese or hot bacon, it wasn't a bad burger.
    >
    > Jack in the Box was like that, too. If you didn't specify a Jumbo Jack WITH
    > cheese and no sauce, you just got an onion-mayo slobbered patty with lettuce
    > and tomato. Maui's Wailuku Jack in the Box had to be the worst when it came
    > to special orders. They rarely got it right. When they did, though, oh!
    > Fast-food heaven.
    >
    > kili
    >
    >


    At Wendy's I've been ordering the #2 (double) for a while and I never
    ask for cheese but they put it on anyways.

  19. #19
    Cindy Hamilton Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    On Jul 16, 10:05*am, "kilikini" <kiliki...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
    > Cindy Hamilton wrote:
    > > On Jul 15, 11:33 pm, "Jerry Sauk" <jerrys...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >> "Corey Richardson" <KB...@EbP0V7K.s`R> wrote in message

    >
    > >>news:[email protected] ..

    >
    > >>> If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for
    > >>> cheese!

    >
    > >>> In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have
    > >>> to ask for it!

    >
    > >>> Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?

    >
    > >>> CR.

    >
    > >> Nobody wants a whopper without cheese.

    >
    > > Assuming I wanted a Whopper, I would want it without cheese. *I never
    > > eat any type of hamburger with cheese.

    >
    > Wow, I can't imagine eating a burger *without* cheese. *My favorite burger,
    > if I'm making them at home, is a *rare* patty (freshly ground, of course),
    > grilled, topped with swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms, bacon, lettuce, tomato
    > and either ketchup or BBQ sauce. *I used to love caramelized onions on top
    > as well, but my digestive system doesn't appreciate the onions so much
    > anymore, unfortunately. *:-(


    If tomatoes are in season:

    Burger with tomato, lettuce, a slice of raw onion, and mayo on an
    onion roll.
    Salt and pepper aplenty.

    If tomatoes are not in season:

    Burger with a slice of onion on a buttered, "grilled" onion roll.
    Salt and pepper.

    Medium rare in both cases. I used to eat them rare, but my aging
    digestive system
    complains when I eat rare meat.

    For me, cheese is usually the meal, not the garnish. I've always been
    that way.

    Cindy Hamilton

  20. #20
    Dave Guest

    Default Re: BK Tripple Whopper (UK)

    Corey Richardson wrote:

    > If you ask for a Triple Whopper in the UK, remember to ask for cheese!
    >
    > In the UK a, Triple Whopper doesn't come with cheese and you have to ask
    > for it!
    >
    > Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper without the cheese?


    In the UK I think the question should read

    Why would anyone want a Triple Whopper with cheese anyway?

    Dave

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32