Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?

    Who in there right mind...?

    Andy
    Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

  2. #2
    Chemo Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    On Sep 19, 2:25*pm, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Bacon donuts: Why I never!
    >
    > "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?
    >
    > Who in there right mind...?
    >
    > Andy
    > Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.


    Voodoo doughnuts in Portland, Oregon has been making them for a very
    long time.

  3. #3
    Cheri Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    > Bacon donuts: Why I never!
    >
    > "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?
    >
    > Who in there right mind...?
    >
    > Andy
    > Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.




    Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with bacon and syrup on
    it. I haven't had one, never will, but it doesn't sound terrible at all to
    me.

    Cheri


  4. #4
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    "Cheri" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]..
    >> Bacon donuts: Why I never!
    >>
    >> "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?
    >>
    >> Who in there right mind...?
    >>
    >> Andy
    >> Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

    >
    >
    >
    > Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with
    > bacon and syrup on it. I haven't had one, never will, but
    > it doesn't sound terrible at all to me.



    Cheri,

    Everything's possible. I just wasn't prepared. ;-)

    Best,

    Andy

  5. #5
    ImStillMags Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    On Sep 19, 5:13*pm, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > "Cheri" <cher...@newsguy.com> wrote:
    > > "Andy" <a...@b.c> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]..
    > >> Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    >
    > >> "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?

    >
    > >> Who in there right mind...?

    >
    > >> Andy
    > >> Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

    >
    > > Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with
    > > bacon and syrup on it. I haven't had one, never will, but
    > > it doesn't sound terrible at all to me.

    >
    > Cheri,
    >
    > Everything's possible. I just wasn't prepared. ;-)
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy


    Around here the big thing is maple bars with bacon on top. They are
    killer.

  6. #6
    Somebody Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    "ImStillMags" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    Around here the big thing is maple bars with bacon on top. They are
    killer.
    ---

    Around here they have them. at Nord's Glazed with two strips on top...
    The ex and her kids were impressed when I brought home a couple from an AA
    meeting.




  7. #7
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    ImStillMags <[email protected]> wrote:

    > ImStillMags




    ImStillMags,

    Is that a Sunday brunch or everyday thing? ;-)

    Best,

    Andy

  8. #8
    Christopher M. Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    > Bacon donuts: Why I never!
    >
    > "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?
    >
    > Who in there right mind...?
    >
    > Andy
    > Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.


    I'm looking forward to trying some chocolate-chip-bacon cookies. But I'm not
    a fan of chocolate-dipped bacon.

    I had some interesting candys the other day. They were called
    "Millionaires". They're chocolate covered caramels with nuts. But the nuts
    are in the chocolate, not the caramel.


    W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)



  9. #9
    Cheryl Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    On 9/19/2012 7:56 PM, Cheri wrote:
    > "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >> Bacon donuts: Why I never!
    >>
    >> "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?
    >>
    >> Who in there right mind...?
    >>
    >> Andy
    >> Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

    >
    >
    >
    > Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with bacon and syrup
    > on it. I haven't had one, never will, but it doesn't sound terrible at
    > all to me.


    Sounds good to me, with the waffle, but I think I'd sub sausage links or
    patties for the bacon. I love sausage with a little syrup on it.


  10. #10
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 9/19/2012 7:56 PM, Cheri wrote:
    >> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]..
    >>> Bacon donuts: Why I never!
    >>>
    >>> "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?
    >>>
    >>> Who in there right mind...?
    >>>
    >>> Andy
    >>> Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with
    >> bacon and syrup on it. I haven't had one, never will, but
    >> it doesn't sound terrible at all to me.

    >
    > Sounds good to me, with the waffle, but I think I'd sub
    > sausage links or patties for the bacon. I love sausage
    > with a little syrup on it.




    Cheryl,

    "You are what you eat" eh?

    Can I join? Where do I sign? :-)

    Best,

    Andy

  11. #11
    ImStillMags Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    On Sep 20, 4:54*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    > Cheryl <jlhsha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > > On 9/19/2012 7:56 PM, Cheri wrote:
    > >> "Andy" <a...@b.c> wrote in message
    > >>news:[email protected]..
    > >>> Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    >
    > >>> "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?

    >
    > >>> Who in there right mind...?

    >
    > >>> Andy
    > >>> Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

    >
    > >> Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with
    > >> bacon and syrup on it. I haven't had one, never will, but
    > >> it doesn't sound terrible at all to me.

    >
    > > Sounds good to me, with the waffle, but I think I'd sub
    > > sausage links or patties for the bacon. *I love sausage
    > > with a little syrup on it.

    >
    > Cheryl,
    >
    > "You are what you eat" eh?
    >
    > Can I join? Where do I sign? :-)
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Andy


    I hate to admit I've eaten them. They really are good.
    http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bpho...EOtcK4Yg/l.jpg

  12. #12
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    ImStillMags <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sep 20, 4:54*am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
    >> Cheryl <jlhsha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >> > On 9/19/2012 7:56 PM, Cheri wrote:
    >> >> "Andy" <a...@b.c> wrote in message
    >> >>news:[email protected]..
    >> >>> Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    >>
    >> >>> "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?

    >>
    >> >>> Who in there right mind...?

    >>
    >> >>> Andy
    >> >>> Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

    >>
    >> >> Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with
    >> >> bacon and syrup on it. I haven't had one, never will,
    >> >> but it doesn't sound terrible at all to me.

    >>
    >> > Sounds good to me, with the waffle, but I think I'd sub
    >> > sausage links or patties for the bacon. *I love sausage
    >> > with a little syrup on it.

    >>
    >> Cheryl,
    >>
    >> "You are what you eat" eh?
    >>
    >> Can I join? Where do I sign? :-)
    >>
    >> Best,
    >>
    >> Andy

    >
    > I hate to admit I've eaten them. They really are good.
    > http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bpho...MZPxNxlEOtcK4Y
    > g/l.jpg





    ImStillMags,

    Food porn!!!

    You should be food arrested!

    Sentenced to veggies for life.

    Or run away with me?

    Best,

    Andy

  13. #13
    gregz Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    Cheryl <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On 9/19/2012 7:56 PM, Cheri wrote:
    >> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    >>> Bacon donuts: Why I never!
    >>>
    >>> "As seen on TV" bacon and glazed donuts?
    >>>
    >>> Who in there right mind...?
    >>>
    >>> Andy
    >>> Carefully tip-toeing around in the 21st century.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Well, it wouldn't be much different than a waffle with bacon and syrup
    >> on it. I haven't had one, never will, but it doesn't sound terrible at
    >> all to me.

    >
    > Sounds good to me, with the waffle, but I think I'd sub sausage links or
    > patties for the bacon. I love sausage with a little syrup on it.


    I just had a peanut and jelly on toast, with bacon.

    Greg

  14. #14
    George M. Middius Guest

    Default Re: Bacon donuts: Why I never!

    gregz wrote:

    > I just had a peanut and jelly on toast, with bacon.


    I hope you invited Shelley. That's his favorite snack.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32