Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: B. B. King for President of America, 2012

  1. #1
    Andy Guest

    Default B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    If you've never sung the blues, you are disqualified from running for
    politcal office!!!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gDeGdQ3rM

    Andy

  2. #2
    l, not -l Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012


    On 28-Jun-2011, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:

    > B. B. King for President of America, 2012
    >
    > If you've never sung the blues, you are disqualified from running for
    > politcal office!!!!!!
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gDeGdQ3rM
    >
    > Andy


    Perhaps Watermelon Slim could be his running mate.
    http://youtu.be/sZZlYtjTmvc

    Sunday's family meal was a hard times meal, or least made with inexpensive
    ingredients:
    Main dish - Roasted garlic chicken leg quarters; when I bought them, the leg
    quarters cost less than wings; too many people eating Buffalo wings, I
    suppose.
    Veg and starch in a single dish - Pasta with kale and tomatoes.



    --
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug
    dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' "

    Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

  3. #3
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    "l, not -l" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Perhaps Watermelon Slim could be his running mate.
    > http://youtu.be/sZZlYtjTmvc
    >
    > Sunday's family meal was a hard times meal, or least made with
    > inexpensive ingredients:
    > Main dish - Roasted garlic chicken leg quarters; when I bought them,
    > the leg quarters cost less than wings; too many people eating Buffalo
    > wings, I suppose.
    > Veg and starch in a single dish - Pasta with kale and tomatoes.



    l, not -l,

    Great!

    I wish I could sing like that!

    Then step over to your place on Sundays!

    Best,

    Andy

  4. #4
    Ema Nymton Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    On 6/28/2011 7:51 AM, l, not -l wrote:
    > Perhaps Watermelon Slim could be his running mate.
    > http://youtu.be/sZZlYtjTmvc
    >
    > Sunday's family meal was a hard times meal, or least made with inexpensive
    > ingredients:
    > Main dish - Roasted garlic chicken leg quarters; when I bought them, the leg
    > quarters cost less than wings; too many people eating Buffalo wings, I
    > suppose.
    > Veg and starch in a single dish - Pasta with kale and tomatoes.


    Next week, chicken wings at a supermarket near me, will be 77 cents per
    pound, and I just bought 2 pounds last week. Guess what? I am buying
    more at the lower price. :-)

    Becca

  5. #5
    sf Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:36:48 -0500, Ema Nymton <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Next week, chicken wings at a supermarket near me, will be 77 cents per
    > pound,


    Wow! Give away prices, lucky you!

    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

  6. #6
    Ema Nymton Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    On 6/28/2011 3:46 PM, sf wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:36:48 -0500, Ema Nymton<[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Next week, chicken wings at a supermarket near me, will be 77 cents per
    >> pound,

    > Wow! Give away prices, lucky you!


    Those prices are at Super 1. The chicken wings I bought last week, at
    that same store, were $1.29 per pound.

    Becca


  7. #7
    sf Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:39:41 -0500, Ema Nymton <EmaNymton@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    > The chicken wings I bought last week, at
    > that same store, were $1.29 per pound.


    That's still a good price. They're $2.29 a pound here, if you buy
    them frozen and in a 4 pound package.

    --

    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

  8. #8
    victor rock Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012


    I dont like too much fast foods like this, its worst for your stomach




    --
    victor rock

  9. #9
    Kent Brockman Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012


    On 28-Jun-2011, victor rock <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > I dont like too much fast foods like this, its worst for your stomach


    What does my stomach have to do with what you don't like? Don't worry about
    what is good or bad ofr my stomach; show concern only for your own stomach.



    --
    Kent Brockman, multi-award winning anchor

  10. #10
    Mike Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012


    "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]..
    > B. B. King for President of America, 2012
    >
    > If you've never sung the blues, you are disqualified from running for
    > politcal office!!!!!!
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gDeGdQ3rM
    >
    > Andy


    W bush proved that wrong



  11. #11
    Andy Guest

    Default Re: B. B. King for President of America, 2012

    "Mike


    What else can one say to an asshole of your stature other than...

    <PLONK>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32