Can someone please help me, need to make a birthday cake for my sister!
she's going to be 13, her birthday is tomorrow and i would like to make her a cake, she doesnt like jam, cream or icing so anything other ideas would be appreciated
My Dear Friend,
Here i posted how to bake cake for special occasions like Birthday party .These post specially for my dude how ask for help to bake cake for her sister birthday.Specially these post for him
Bakery & Snacks - cakes
Plain flour - 1 and 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar - 1 cup
Egg - 1
Refined oil or plain butter - 1/2 cup
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Milk - 1 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
1. Beat the egg very well until it becomes lighter and looks like double the original quantity. (As you do while making omlete )
2. Mix sugar and oil together and stir them pretty hard till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
3. Add the beaten egg to this mixture. Mix well to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Now prepare a mixture of plain flour (maida) and baking powder and sieve it to avoid any lump.
5. Now gradually add this maida mixture, to the batter prepared by mixing sugar, oil and egg.
Note: As you stir the mixture, it will become dense. Add some milk in small amount to make it smooth. Keep on repeating the process of adding maida and then milk as required, till batter is well blended (It should look fluffy/ soft).
6. Add Vanilla essence to the batter and again blend thoroughly.
7. Grease the baking tin (or cake tin) with oil and dust it by sprinkling maida over greased surface evenly.
Note: Use baking tin of 6 inch in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
8. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
Note: Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium
9. Heat the presure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes.
Caution: If baking tin comes into direct contact of the base of cooker, it can harm ( overbake ) the cake.
10. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter, inside on cooker dish.( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker)
11. Close the cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid.Lower the flame from high to low after 2 minutes.
12. Let it cook for 40 minutes, then switch off the heat. Do not open the lid immediately.
13. After 10 minutes open the lid to check whether the cake is done. Put a skewer inside the cake.
14. If the mixture will not stick on it, means that cake is done.
Note: You can make the cake without egg. Just add 1/2 cup refined oil more.
Make sure that you stir it pretty hard, till you find air bubble in the batter.
Take a look around
Cake Recipe Secrets
Thanks for share this wonderful recipe !!
wonderful recipe but I think it was a little late for her!!!