Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

  1. #1
    aesthete8 Guest

    Default Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    Can that be likened to the bitterness of dark chocolate?

  2. #2
    Mark Lipton Guest

    Default Re: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    On 12/4/12 6:13 AM, aesthete8 wrote:
    > Can that be likened to the bitterness of dark chocolate?
    >


    No

    --
    alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

  3. #3
    Dana Guest

    Default Re: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:35:24 AM UTC-8, Mark Lipton wrote:
    > On 12/4/12 6:13 AM, aesthete8 wrote:
    >
    > > Can that be likened to the bitterness of dark chocolate?


    > No


    Agreed.

    Dana K6JQ

  4. #4
    aesthete8 Guest

    Default Re: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    On Dec 4, 1:13*am, aesthete8 <art...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Can that be likened to the bitterness of dark chocolate?


    Can that be likened to the tartness of cranberry juice?

  5. #5
    st.helier Guest

    Default Re: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    "aesthete8" wrote in message

    > Can that be likened to the bitterness of dark chocolate?


    >Can that be likened to the tartness of cranberry juice?


    O F F S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What sort of cranberries exist in your universe?????

    "Vegetal" says it all !!!!!!!!!!!!

    A simple search reveals .................

    http://www.practicalwinery.com/marapr06p13.htm



  6. #6
    lleichtman Guest

    Default Re: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    On Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:20:00 AM UTC-7, aesthete8 wrote:
    > On Dec 4, 1:13*am, aesthete8 <art...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Can that be likened to the bitterness of dark chocolate?

    >
    >
    >
    > Can that be likened to the tartness of cranberry juice?


    No, to me it is the taste you get from a good Cabernet Franc.

  7. #7
    lleichtman Guest

    Default Re: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    On Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:27:35 PM UTC-7, jcoulter wrote:
    > On 12/13/2012 3:56 PM, lleichtman wrote:
    >
    > > On Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:20:00 AM UTC-7, aesthete8 wrote:

    >
    > >> On Dec 4, 1:13 am, aesthete8 <art...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>> Can that be likened to the bitterness of dark chocolate?

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >>

    >
    > >> Can that be likened to the tartness of cranberry juice?

    >
    > >

    >
    > > No, to me it is the taste you get from a good Cabernet Franc.

    >
    > >

    >
    > Damn now we/he will just have to go out and get some good Touraine reds.
    >
    > Suffering for science again!
    >
    >
    >
    > (and good to see Comrade Andrew is still posting)


    Oh, the humanity.

  8. #8
    st.helier Guest

    Default Re: Pyrazine/vegetal flavor

    "jcoulter" wrote ....
    >
    >(and good to see Comrade Andrew is still posting)


    Never too far away, Joseph.
    Recently spent a couple weeks in Egypt (70th anniversary of the Battle of
    Alamein commemorations and services)
    Won't mention Egyptian wines - very VERY underwhelming.
    But otherwise, head down; backside up - working.
    Seasons greetings to all from summertime in NZ
    A B


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32