Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Chicken Pot Pie dinner

  1. #1
    Nick Cramer Guest

    Default Chicken Pot Pie dinner

    My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots, corn,
    potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with Puff Pastry.
    Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!

    Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP 132.

    --
    Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
    families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
    You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

  2. #2
    Nicky Guest

    Default Re: Chicken Pot Pie dinner

    On 25 Jan 2009 06:03:59 GMT, Nick Cramer <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots, corn,
    >potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with Puff Pastry.
    >Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
    >
    >Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP 132.


    It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?

    Nicky.
    T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
    D&E, 100ug thyroxine
    Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25

  3. #3
    Nick Cramer Guest

    Default Re: Chicken Pot Pie dinner

    Nicky <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Nick Cramer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots,
    > >corn, potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with
    > >Puff Pastry. Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
    > >
    > >Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP
    > >132.

    >
    > It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?


    I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
    CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)

    --
    Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
    families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
    You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

  4. #4
    Ozgirl Guest

    Default Re: Chicken Pot Pie dinner

    Nick Cramer wrote:
    > Nicky <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Nick Cramer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots,
    >>> corn, potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with
    >>> Puff Pastry. Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
    >>>
    >>> Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP
    >>> 132.

    >>
    >> It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?

    >
    > I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
    > CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)


    You had the whole pie?



  5. #5
    Nick Cramer Guest

    Default Re: Chicken Pot Pie dinner

    "Ozgirl" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Nick Cramer wrote:
    > > Nicky <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> Nick Cramer <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots,
    > >>> corn, potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with
    > >>> Puff Pastry. Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
    > >>>
    > >>> Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP
    > >>> 132.
    > >>
    > >> It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?

    > >
    > > I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
    > > CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)

    >
    > You had the whole pie?


    Yes, dear. "Honey! That's too much for me!" Gulp, gulp . . . gone! ;-D

    --
    Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
    families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
    You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

  6. #6
    Nicky Guest

    Default Re: Chicken Pot Pie dinner

    On 26 Jan 2009 09:32:08 GMT, Nick Cramer <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Ozgirl" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Nick Cramer wrote:
    >> > Nicky <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >> Nick Cramer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >>> My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots,
    >> >>> corn, potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with
    >> >>> Puff Pastry. Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
    >> >>>
    >> >>> Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP
    >> >>> 132.
    >> >>
    >> >> It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?
    >> >
    >> > I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
    >> > CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)

    >>
    >> You had the whole pie?

    >
    >Yes, dear. "Honey! That's too much for me!" Gulp, gulp . . . gone! ;-D


    LOL! No sympathy then!

    Nicky.
    T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
    D&E, 100ug thyroxine
    Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32